Revlon Colorstay Makeup

• Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Skin Type

Ok foundation. Not a fan of the fragrance

The coverage of this foundation is fairly good however I can't stand the floral fragrance of it. I get a headache everytime I wear it I also noticed my skin broke out when using it

Purchased in January 2019 for $30.00.

Ease of Application
Skin TypeCombination Skin
See all Revlon Colorstay Makeup reviews

Msangi W.

Msangi W.asked

How many colour tones of this foundation do you have?

Stephen B.
Stephen B.

This foundation has 30+ shades to choose from between the Combo/Oily and Normal/Dry options. Pretty much any tone from Ivory to Caramel. Any kiwis reading this head to our website https://kissandmakeup.co.nz/revlon-colorstay-foundation-for-normal-dry-skin/ to take your pick.

Sandi W.

Sandi W.asked

Has the formula changed in the Revlon colourstay natural makeup fond de teint din02246437 that can cause a skin (acne) type problem?

Blandy
Blandy

I am wondering the same thing. Have used this for at least 15 years, but have had to stop using it, the last bottle I bought at the end of last year gave me this really bad acne that I have never had before. Stopped when I stopped using the make-up.