Revlon Colorstay Makeup

• Texture
  • Skin Type
Aaedah

AaedahSydney, NSW

I'll always continue to purchase this foundation

Revlon never disspoints me, great coverage and nice formula that doesn't cause skin sensitivity or breakouts. They have two formulas in this range for oily skin and normal skin, both are very nice and have a nice finish and I would recommend using the formula right for your skin for best results.

Purchased in August 2019 at Catch for $13.95.

Ease of Application
Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

Disappointed with this product

I like changing foundation every now and then, alternating expensive products with other cheaper options.
I have used Revlon Foundations before and I have never had problems with them, until I tried this Colorstay Makeup Foundation For Normal/Dry Skin.
Unfortunately it didn't work well for my skin at all, despite several uses throughout the year (from summer to winter months): the effect on my face is terrible: cakey and patchy.
This effect is worse in winter or when my skin is particularly dry.
I would not buy it again, however I will definitely buy Revlon products again.

See all Revlon Colorstay Makeup reviews

Msangi W.

Msangi W.asked

How many colour tones of this foundation do you have?

Stephen B.
Stephen B.

This foundation has 30+ shades to choose from between the Combo/Oily and Normal/Dry options. Pretty much any tone from Ivory to Caramel. Any kiwis reading this head to our website https://kissandmakeup.co.nz/revlon-colorstay-foundation-for-normal-dry-skin/ to take your pick.

Sandi W.

Sandi W.asked

Has the formula changed in the Revlon colourstay natural makeup fond de teint din02246437 that can cause a skin (acne) type problem?

Blandy
Blandy

I am wondering the same thing. Have used this for at least 15 years, but have had to stop using it, the last bottle I bought at the end of last year gave me this really bad acne that I have never had before. Stopped when I stopped using the make-up.