Revlon Colorstay Makeup

Revlon Colorstay Makeup

4.1

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Skin Type
Kayla

KaylaSouth Australia

Great coverage! Nice forumla

Great coverage! Nice forumla. Natural looking. Feels nice on the skin. Doesn't move much through out the day. Maybe touch up once or twice. The only down side is my skin breaks out from this Foundation. Could be one of the ingredients

Purchased in July 2019 at eBay for $15.00.

Ease of Application

Ok foundation. Not a fan of the fragrance

The coverage of this foundation is fairly good however I can't stand the floral fragrance of it. I get a headache everytime I wear it I also noticed my skin broke out when using it

Purchased in January 2019 for $30.00.

Ease of Application
Colour
Mikayla

MikaylaSouth Australia

It's Okay!

This foundation is okay. I wish there was more shades for all different tones. The coverage is average. I find that my foundation moves throughout the day & can make my skin look oily. I'd say use a good setting powder. I'm sure this product would look good on others. It's not a bad brand, it's not for my skin time.

Face Products

Find out how Revlon Colorstay Makeup compares to other Face Products

Kittenfantastico

KittenfantasticoMelbourne

Good for the price.

As I've said above, if you can buy this product on sale it's well worth a go. There are better long lasting foundations I've found but they are really expensive!

This is good, but it doesn't last all day, it needs to be reapplied in the afternoon if you are going to do something after work for example.

I would suggest going to a separate entry story get them to match your skin tone as I have found that some are to yellow tinted for my colouring.

See all Revlon Colorstay Makeup reviews

Msangi W.

Msangi W.asked

How many colour tones of this foundation do you have?

Stephen B.
Stephen B.

This foundation has 30+ shades to choose from between the Combo/Oily and Normal/Dry options. Pretty much any tone from Ivory to Caramel. Any kiwis reading this head to our website https://kissandmakeup.co.nz/revlon-colorstay-foundation-for-normal-dry-skin/ to take your pick.

Sandi W.

Sandi W.asked

Has the formula changed in the Revlon colourstay natural makeup fond de teint din02246437 that can cause a skin (acne) type problem?

Blandy
Blandy

I am wondering the same thing. Have used this for at least 15 years, but have had to stop using it, the last bottle I bought at the end of last year gave me this really bad acne that I have never had before. Stopped when I stopped using the make-up.