Revlon Colorstay Makeup

Revlon Colorstay Makeup

4.1

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Skin Type
Jenny

JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

I have found the perfect foundation!!

Revlon Colorstay Foundation is the best foundation ever!!! I have tried most high end brands and Revlon Colorstay wins hands down. It feels comfortable on the skin, has great coverage and always looks good. I use the one for normal/dry skin. I dust with a light powder after application and have no need for touchups all day long. I have recommended this product to friends and they are also very happy!!!

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $20.00.

Ease of Application
Amy

AmyPerth, WA

Holy Grail for 9 Years

This is my all time favourite foundation. I have been using this foundation almost every day since I was 13 years old. I have dry skin but I use the combination/oily variant, as it works better on my skin. I have tried the dry variant but found it not suitable. The foundation lasts all day and I find it best to pair it with the photo ready compact powder. It is easy to apply and provides full coverage. Highly recommend! You can usually buy it for around $17 in a half price sale.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $17.00.

Ease of Application
Phoebe40

Phoebe40NSW, 2191

One of the best foundation

Great product. It's get on smoothly. The cream can be quite thick if you put second layer so make sure your skin been treated and moisturized will go well.
I like it! Worth buying. No regreat.

Purchased in January 2018.

Face Products

Find out how Revlon Colorstay Makeup compares to other Face Products

Emmazzn

Emmazzn

Love it

I have used many foundations, some very expensive and others cheap and I keep going back to Revlon Colourstay. Good coverage, does not block pores and stays in place all day with a setting spray.

Bailey

BaileyHobart

Best drugstore foundation I've found

I've wasted quite a lot of money on expensive foundations such as MAC studio sculpt, Estee Lauder and Clinique. I can honestly say Revlon Colourstay for oily/ combination skin is the best. The formula has improved over the years and it's really easy to apply, doesn't stick to dry patches and lasts all day. Looks natural but my skin looks great. Has SPF protection as well. I'm 45 and my skin had become oily around the T zone but this doesn't make me look like an oil slick by the end of the day. It's not a totally matte finish, more of a demi matte which I like since I'm older. It doesn't accentuate lines around my eyes either. Would highly recommend!

Amazing

The product stays even when you're sweating and doesn't get cakey, I can wear it to a party without worrying that it will come off at some point, love it! Highly recommend

ShaniaB

ShaniaBsydney

coverage is what you pay for!

This foundation works just fine and what I love the most is its coverage. I have a few freckles and some acne marks in my face and this foundation covers them with ease. The foundation is not also drying which is great. One thing I find though is its color range. Although here in Australia they sell a great number of shades, I am still failing to find the foundations that fits my skin 101%, the shade I found the closest is tad light for my skin tone and the next shade is too dark. I am trying to work it though, I always have setting powders and bronzers that are a little dark than the foundation itself

Cathy H

Cathy HAU

Foundation for combination skin is brilliant!

I’ve use the Revlon Photoready foundation and found it didn’t work well for me, then I bought the Colourstay in the Sand Beige colour for combination skin. I use it in conjunction with the pressed powder and honestly it’s amazing! I was running late for my training session after work a few days ago, I only had time to change into my workout gear and go, so trained with a face full of make up! My trainer was in shock by the end of the session as my make up did move, there was a little sweat on the foundation, but the rest was flawless! Revlon Colourstay is my favourite!

See all Revlon Colorstay Makeup reviews

Msangi W.

Msangi W.asked

How many colour tones of this foundation do you have?

Stephen B.
Stephen B.

This foundation has 30+ shades to choose from between the Combo/Oily and Normal/Dry options. Pretty much any tone from Ivory to Caramel. Any kiwis reading this head to our website https://kissandmakeup.co.nz/revlon-colorstay-foundation-for-normal-dry-skin/ to take your pick.

Sandi W.

Sandi W.asked

Has the formula changed in the Revlon colourstay natural makeup fond de teint din02246437 that can cause a skin (acne) type problem?

Blandy
Blandy

I am wondering the same thing. Have used this for at least 15 years, but have had to stop using it, the last bottle I bought at the end of last year gave me this really bad acne that I have never had before. Stopped when I stopped using the make-up.