Verifiedrevolut.com

33% · 4688 · 64%

Ian
IanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Very good company

I have this card very easy to use very good security highly recommend
Ralph
Ralph

So easy to join

Joined from home on my phone no need to call or visit a bank and get the usual run-around. I will be using for kids peace of mind.
Shazza
ShazzaGippsland, VIC2 posts

Great for small money transfers

Revolut is great for transferring small amounts (up to £1000 per month), the exchange rates are good and the process is simple and quick. However, it you want to transfer more than this amount you need to look elsewhere.
Dibrom
DibromPerth, WA17 posts

Ken and Sue
Ken and Sue4 posts

Slowly becoming more confident

As a 78 year old it's always been comfortable with cash in my pocket, but this is perfect for a 3 month tour of uk and Ireland. Show reply
Rhona
Rhona

Perfect

It very easy to use it very fast transaction very very good
Caz
CazSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

PERFECT CARD

This is such a good card which I use for everyday shopping. I recommend to my friends getting a Revolut card.
Tony L.
Tony L.South East Queensland, QLD

excellent

quick and fast, quite helpful and the exchanging rate is good
RevReview
RevReview

Perfect for travelling

Great for travelling and using different currencies! Awesome digital card almost instantly until physical card comes!
Cons: Not often but sometimes it isn’t accepted with online payments in other countries
George L.
George L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service but not much different from others available

I enjoyed the referral incentives, unfortunalely it has dropped from $100 to $50. I think there should be more incentives to encoutrage us to use it more as compared to the other cards available.
Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

Efficient bank and app

Very clear and easy to use app. I used the phone version of the card overseas a number of times and was very happy with how it worked. Easy to split costs with people too!
Nick
NickSydney3 posts

This is Perfect

Fast and reliable and secure
Received transfered funds almost instantly from sender.
Kizzy
KizzyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic it’s been a game changer!

Where do I start I use Revolut when in Singapore can just tap onto the metro with it and pay for coffee, shopping etc. o need to change over money and get the best exchange rate.
Simple for overseas transfers and no matter what currency can swap it straight into my bank account or to others it’s simple to use.
Feels secure options to turn on and off tap control.
ZW
ZWMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Excellent service and the App

Love the services being offered by Revolut, and love the App even more, such a enjoyable time using the App, especially when you compare other bank app, this is a joy.
azasosa2910
azasosa2910Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is the way any banking services should be

Everything you need in your bank account is held in one platform. Transferring and exchanging money is such a breeze and the verifications are usually very efficient and timely as well. Highly recommended to people who travels a lot and have different currencies
Alexa
Alexa

It's great but still missing my reward price of AUD100

My overall experience with the app is great, it allows me to save money in a different account. I would like the app even more if it can deliver the AUD100 faster for the referral award. I still have 2 award awaiting....

Max J
Max J

Fantastic product - great for travelling back to the UK

Revolut is perfect for expats in Australia, providing a really cheap means of transferring money internationally and spending on holiday.
Christine Williamson
Christine WilliamsonPerth, WA

New user

Great transfer times. I find the app difficult to navigate
Grace C.
Grace C.Sydney, NSW

Good app!

Very comprehensive app, I was able to use it when I travel to Japan, or order product from Swiss! They have good rates! Also, they have good functionality such as letting you take photo of the receipt for record purposes, or investing in crypto etc.
KrisC
KrisCSydney, NSW2 posts

Awesome

Fast and reliable, awesome and approachable support people and accessible 24/7
sharon r.
sharon r.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

First time user

Introduced by housemate from Ireland who moved to Australia. Very easy to use and money transfers quickly. Very gappy
Clyde C.
Clyde C.Hunter Region, NSW

Great!

I love the app and how easy it is to use. But there seems to be a problem when I transfer international it just doesn't send.
James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

I am always pleased with the variety of services that Revolut provide, and the many cost savings for international transactions and during international travel.
NAL
NALVictoria

Really great

The app is really good and transfers in and out of the account are instant. Only downside is that there isn't an interest bearing account. Show reply
Viesia
Viesia

Great

Very good for travelling and mega quick transfers highly recommend
Larna
LarnaPerth, WA5 posts

Don't bother

Joined few years back to do the Crypto thing no fruit born here risky investing with many fees
best seek
Another platform

Intan P.
Intan P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

The customer online chat is very fast. helpful & provide an awesome outcome.
Flossie91
Flossie91Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

This app is really good

With the extra security it's really good but it can also be a pain with having to verify everything.
Tony
TonySouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Good but could be better

The process of converting currencies could be more user friendly and fees have increased ...so Revolut is not as appealing as it could be.
Nikolaos
NikolaosGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with

I'm very happy cose I can transfer money in seconds in other countries, also I can save money with a small tricky in app
Thanks for all
Giova
GiovaSydney, NSW

Very competitive Option to the big 4

Cheaper and easy to exchange foreign currency and transfer funds to friends overseas
Yu Ba
Yu Ba

Decent product regular email comms

I don’t use the revolut account as a main account however I’ve had no issues. Email comms are fairly regular.
Finn M.
Finn M.5 posts

Average product, underwhelming paid tier

I have the second most expensive paid tier and find the offerings limited for the fee, I also felt misled about certain of the offers in the bundle but all my complaints were brushed aside. I find communication with them is generally middling to poor. Lounge access offered in airports is low-grade lounges & high prices, best booking one direct.
Rob E
Rob EGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Revolut   DM

Hi Rob, I have escalated this matter for you internally and am confident we can help you find a resolution so you can get your funds back quickly. Our specialist team is looking into the matter as we speak and will provide you with a response soon.

Daina
DainaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Excellent experience for Europe trip

Signed up and found it super easy to use whilst travelling in France. I love the disposable virtual card and great exchange rates compared with other banks and exchange centres.
I did have some issues setting up the account but sorted it very quickly.
Whilst travelling, they blocked a transaction to ensure it was legitimate- felt protected
Id like to understand more about your security protocols in-house but highly recommended and referred to my family for their next travel mid year Show reply
Richard
Richard

Frustrating to join

Downloaded the app (several times) and attempted to log in. First step is to insert a 6-digit code sent by Revolut. Problem is that, by the time the code arrives, there is no place to enter it. The app has moved on to the next personal identification screen. Allows you to enter all other info and then sends a message to say account has bee deactivated. They obviously don't want any new business.

Happy customer
Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product!

I signed up for Revolut when I was traveling and it was great. No issues with exchanging currencies and card usage overseas. The card look good too! I sometimes use it to send money overseas and it arrives within a day. Very quick!
MAD
MADGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just exactly what you need when you travel overseas

Very handy when you travel. Offers the lowest exchange rate!
Tin
Tin

Great for international transfers

I use Revolut to send money to family overseas. The fees are very low and my transfers usually arrive within a day or so.
Tony