Revolution Beauty

Revolution Beauty

Brand Manager for Revolution Beauty? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (1)
Corrinne
Corrinne

Great products

Located in Aus. Really fast and free or cheap shipping (spend over gets you free plus samples / gifts). Packaged well but not over the top (the box size made sense not like a ginat box for a teeny thing). I have purchased make-up and skin care products from them. Makeup and skin care products are of a very high standard - really happy. The pallete I got was even bigger than I expected (though I didn't really look at the sizing but yeah that was great). Everything was in great condition when it arrived. Loads of cruelty free products available for sale. They also do lots of collabs which are fun. Highly recommend this website.

Date PurchasedMay 2021

Maria .Kasked

Hi , I placed on order and I’m from Sydney Australia.. just worried about my makeup shipment ?

Maz
Maz

I am from Melbourne and have ordered many times over the years, don't worry it will get to you and if you have any problems they will refund/replace asap.They are really great!

Maria .K

Oh thanks for that.. Do we have to send the products back and pay for shipment if they get damaged?

Maria .Kasked