Zoetis Revolution for Cats

Zoetis Revolution for Cats (page 2 of 9)

• Side Effects None (9) · Long-term illness (2) · Short-term illness (2) · Death (1) · Personality change (1)

Do NOT use no matter what your vet tells you!

Does not work!

I purchased the 6 pack on special as we have three cats and I knew we would get two months application out if it. I don’t know if there has been a formula change, but usually you see dead fleas within the hour. I applied it a week ago and there seem to be more fleas - no cats have been outside and we treated their living areas as well. Applied a second dose last night and there are just as many fleas today. Very disappointed as it is quite expensive. I feel it has been a waste of money.

Mtl

MtlNSW

Dont waste your money!!!!!

Fleas are still very much alive and roaming all over my cat and this is day 3 since the application. Does not work!! Save your money!! I've used Advocate for years with my dogs and other cat and can physically see fleas drop dead in an instant after application and all my pets were fine. Switching back to them without hesitation!! I am going to fight to either get a refund or replacement. Luckily i still have proof of purchase at the retail outlet i bought it from!

Jeannette

JeannetteElyria

Works great

I use this on my 3 cats. Never had any reactions. My cats all have different lengths if hair and are all rescues. This also treated worms in the 1 cat I rescued.

Ineke48

Ineke48South East Queensland, QLD

The fleas kept running on the cat’s head

I bought a 6 packet of Revolution Flea treatment for cats. I immediately used it on my white Devon Rex but it totally did not work. Two weeks later I took my cat to the vet for conjunctivitis and she also mentioned that Revolution does not work. She sold me Advocate orange 1 pkt but the fleas are still active 2 weeks after I gave that. I am so not impressed with those ineffective flea treatments. They are very expensive for the little bit that’s in a tube and totally useless.

Two cats died

Both cats were fine until a few days after the medicine was applied between the shoulder blades then suddenly died. This happened this year a few months apart to an older cat and a young cat not even a year old. Please do not use this terrible medicine!!

Bill_M

Bill_MWilmington

Not Working as Marketed

I've used Revolution for Cats for a number of years without having a problem with fleas on my indoor-only cat. Since Hurricane Florence, fleas are being found on my cat even though nothing in our routine changed because of the hurricane; we got rain but no flooding; we stayed home. Of course my thinking Revolution was working could have been because there were no fleas in our house to begin with. It's certainly not getting rid of the fleas that are definitely here now.

Broken spirit

Broken spiritVirginia Beach

My kitten died

My kitten died. Never put it together it was like she got sick the first of every month. When she got her revolution for under 5 lbs. We went to the ER twice. Ataxia lethargic paralysis of back legs. She had her last flea treatment September 1 2018. She died September 8 2018. Only 9 months. RIP baby girl I am soo sorry I didn’t do enough research:(

Stopped working, no refunds

JZ66

JZ66VIC, 3055

Product works - just an effort applying it due to the strong smell

Was ok until the most recent application -fur loss

Had the formula for this product changed? I applied it to my BSH and he now had missing fur at the site of application,
After reading some of these terrifying reviews I won't use it again without speaking to my vet. I'm looking for another product that can do the same things.

Noora

NooraMontrea

Danger

My cat reacted 30 seconds after application of Zoetis Revolution and our prince died within the following 2 hours after suffering through severe anaphylaxis. The doctors had trouble stabilizing him and he passed in the car on the way to the emergency hospital. Do not use this drug on your animals and if you do stay as close to emergency care. The seconds count when the reaction to the medication begins.

pebble

pebbleWA, 6530

I was apprehensive buying this product

Not worth the Money

Cause my cat to have a reaction, and two weeks after use still have fleas buy another product. This is a crappy product revolution.

Works well but side effects too

It works very well for flea control and I’ve been using it for many years on my cats and dogs. We do seem to be having an issue this year with hair loss at the application site on both cats. I’ve used Advantage also and have had reactions with that too, ranging from hair loss to burns at the application site. I’m not happy with the hair loss it’s causing but it’s better than chemical burns.

Adult cat had grand maul seizure 3 days after applied and loss of hair to where applied

Disappointed but not surprised that something powerful enough to kill fleas and earmites can cause a seizure and hair loss. Glad I won't be applying a second dose like the poor person(s) whose pets died from that reportedly in this chain of reports.

Sandy

SandyAU

My new best friend

No side effects at all. I was concerned as I had read of some cats fitting and even dying from some spot ons.

Belinda

BelindaSydney, NSW

Hard to tell about scratching etc., though there were no side effects and very simple and easy to us

-Still biting, scratching, losing hair and it's very hard to know if it's working at all.
-Guinea Pigs.
- VERY EASY to administer and they had no problems with it at all
-No side effects what so ever!

BethNC

BethNCGreensboro

Honestly these reviews

Doug

DougCentral Coast

Fantastic used it for ages

Switched from comfortis as my cats wouldn't eat the tablet they kept spitting it out
Saw the horrible reviews despite the reviews about killing pets I decided to do my research they have never been sued or invstigated
Saw enough to ignore the negatives and put it down to people wanting to push their preference of flea prevention
Tried it and it was fantastic worked amazing highly recommend pets are fine and healthy

See all Zoetis Revolution for Cats reviews

Andrea C

Andrea Casked

I treated my cat 3 days ago with Revolution Plus for Fleas and I’m still seeing live adult fleas. Don’t see any flea dirt tho. Why are the adult fleas not dying?

Steve A.

Steve A.asked

What should I do if my cat licked itself after I messed some revolution on her shoulder.

Melissa K.
Melissa K.

Give her some milk or little bit of tuna, wet cat food. Keep An eye on her. My Cat vomited a little after, it was ok. If She Seems to get unwell not eating drinking, lose f balance takes her to vet right away and advise what as happened

yvonne

yvonneasked

The instructions say not to remove vial from protective packet until immediately before using. I removed it one evening planning to use, but then forgot to apply that day. I did not puncture the tube. Why does it say to not remove it, until ready to use? Does light make the medication ineffective? Thanks for reply.

Get an answer from our members and Zoetis representatives