Zoetis Revolution for Cats

Zoetis Revolution for Cats (page 2 of 9)

See the Best Tick & Flea Control in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Not worth the Money

Cause my cat to have a reaction, and two weeks after use still have fleas buy another product. This is a crappy product revolution.

Works well but side effects too

It works very well for flea control and I’ve been using it for many years on my cats and dogs. We do seem to be having an issue this year with hair loss at the application site on both cats. I’ve used Advantage also and have had reactions with that too, ranging from hair loss to burns at the application site. I’m not happy with the hair loss it’s causing but it’s better than chemical burns.

Adult cat had grand maul seizure 3 days after applied and loss of hair to where applied

Disappointed but not surprised that something powerful enough to kill fleas and earmites can cause a seizure and hair loss. Glad I won't be applying a second dose like the poor person(s) whose pets died from that reportedly in this chain of reports.

Sandy

SandyAU

My new best friend

No side effects at all. I was concerned as I had read of some cats fitting and even dying from some spot ons.

Belinda

BelindaSydney, NSW

Hard to tell about scratching etc., though there were no side effects and very simple and easy to us

-Still biting, scratching, losing hair and it's very hard to know if it's working at all.
-Guinea Pigs.
- VERY EASY to administer and they had no problems with it at all
-No side effects what so ever!

BethNC

BethNCGreensboro

Honestly these reviews

Doug

DougCentral Coast

Fantastic used it for ages

Switched from comfortis as my cats wouldn't eat the tablet they kept spitting it out
Saw the horrible reviews despite the reviews about killing pets I decided to do my research they have never been sued or invstigated
Saw enough to ignore the negatives and put it down to people wanting to push their preference of flea prevention
Tried it and it was fantastic worked amazing highly recommend pets are fine and healthy

So far works very well for us.

We rescued a 3 year old cat from the local animal shelter. She (Stoli) had an ear infection and that is all that was wrong. Vet suggested we use the Revolution. So far it has worked great. Easy to apply and our cat just lays there. Ear cleared up, no fleas, no tics and the best part it also treats heartworm. Don't need a separate pill for that. Found an online supplier at a much cheaper cost and we ordered a years worth. The exact same thing the vet was selling here was close to 2 1/2 times higher than what I paid.
In general the medicine is very good but please shop around on line and save some big money.

Jean

Jean

My cat died after I used Revolution

Have used this for years and recommend highly

Mum of Indi

Mum of IndiSydney

Only flea treatment not made out of an agriculture pesticide

Never seen a flea also covers ear mites and heart worm. Not as smelly as other treatmemts when applied. Quick drying

My cat is experiencing Ataxia and Loss of Appetite

Sucks! Waste of money!

It sucks! It's a complete waste of money, didn't do a thing thankfully it didn't kill him, now using comfortis so much better (perfect well get fleas gone).

Don’t waste your money.

EXPENSIVE AND NOT WORKING for my cats!!! I’ve contacted Zoetis and all they offer is apologies. I’ve used this product in the past, spent hundreds of dollars and it has become a failure. My vet also admitted to receiving several complaints from other pet owners. Don’t bother wasting your money. I have been fighting off these evil parasites for over two months now. My pets have suffered and Zoetis has done nothing but sympathized in their response.

Hurts My Cat!!!! Are you sure this is okay???....

Sarat
Sarat
Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Killed my cat

Used Revolution on my cat (2 1/2 years ago) after my vet started selling it instead of Frontline which I had normally used. My cat was distressed after application of the first dose. I wish I had taken heed of this as he died of a seizure/stroke after the second dose. Do not use the product on your cat. My vet doesn't say much when I tell him that I believe that Revolution killed my cat. Funny enough though, he doesn't sell it anymore!

Terrible product

I have 2 kittens this product did not work for fleas at all, after 1 week their covered in fleas, never using it again!!!

Biggest waste of money

Put revolution on my cat on 21st Dec 2017 and 9 days later my cat is riddled with fleas worse than ever. This is absolute rubbish !! So annoyed when these pet products cost so much

Leigh

LeighCentral Queensland, QLD

Stopped working

Ive been using revolution on my cars for years. The property is also treated for fleas with Zeus. So all of a sudden three of my cats have worm lavae and fleas two weeks after treatment???

plicky

plickyMelbourne

Revolution for Cats does not work

Save your money. Dosed both my cats 2 weeks ago and they are still covered in fleas. Does not kill the adult fleas even though it says so on the box. So annoyed I bought the big box. Such a waste of money

yvonne

yvonneasked

The instructions say not to remove vial from protective packet until immediately before using. I removed it one evening planning to use, but then forgot to apply that day. I did not puncture the tube. Why does it say to not remove it, until ready to use? Does light make the medication ineffective? Thanks for reply.

leann

leannasked

Just opened my revolution for cats and it was just air ...what can i do to get my money back or a trplavement please

RudolphandHermey
RudolphandHermey

Crap thats not good im about to order more in a week.
Contact the revolution makers on
1800 814 883 or email
Productsupport.au@zoetis.com
Surely they will have to give you refund. They will probably send a prepaid envelope for you to return product.

Ccwalker

Ccwalkerasked

My two kittens lick and play fight eachother 24/7 so need to seperate after applying but for how long?

Get an answer from our members and Zoetis representatives

CategoryTick & Flea Control