Zoetis Revolution for Dogs Brown (Small Dog)

Zoetis Revolution for Dogs Brown (Small Dog)

See the Best Heart & Intestinal Wormers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Side Effects Death (1) · Personality change (1)

If you love your pet do not use Revolutions flea control

Purchased in October 2019.

Side Effects Death

Pet TypeDog

master chef when home

master chef when hometasmania

Does not kill flees

We rescued a new pet dog (cavslier king charles) and took straight to vet first thing that am for check over. They recommend revolution. We then took him to a grooming palour midday to be groomed. That night well after he had been washed and was dry we applied zoetis revolution. 5 days later he is badly infected with flees. Every thing that he is sleeping on and in was new the following day after being treated. We are totally upset and have to purchase another product tomorrow when shops open. We had no old bedding, anything as no other pets and every thing new. No excuses, nothing came with him, new bedding, new kennel, bowls ext. Rubbish product.

Kris

KrisSydney, NSW

It works for us

Worked for my dogs

Byster

BysterMelbourne

Would not recommend.

We were told to buy this as it was supposed to kill the fleas eggs as well as fleas. My dogs ( Maltese shitz) now have more fleas than ever. will definitely be switching back to advocate.

Fleas have now appeared

Previously used comfirtis, which was terrific! That was out of stock and recommendation for revolution was given. Applied it to 5 dogs. Two are small indoor mini dachshunds and 3 are outdoor large dogs. All of my dogs now have fleas. I am supplementing with capstar till the comfortis comes in. Wont use this again, wont recommend to anyone.

Caused extreme side effects

Switched to Revolution due to cost effectiveness and should not have been focused on cost. Administered Revolution on my small poodle and two days later had a very sick dog. He exhibited signs of lethargy, was disoriented, could hardly walk, had a fever, and yelped in pain when touched. After a couple days, some antibiotics and pain meds later, he is back to normal. I would not recommend switching to Revolution if you have been using a different topical that works without side effects. I switched due to cost effectiveness but spent more on vet bills due to the side effects than over 2 years worth of the product.

Alan HK

Alan HKhong kong

So far so good but need time to prove

I used twice, once a month for my four months old poodle.
She has no flea but I found mild ear mite problem recently. Not sure if it is really ear mite.
I will continue to try the product because it provide protection against heartworm which other products cannot.

Don't waste your money

After 2 applications, my baby is infested with fleas. I actually had to bomb my house, bathe him, re-apply and guess what? He still has fleas!!! GARBAGE.

Does not work

Did the Paradyne (Revolution on my dogs and frontline on my cats. My cats have no fleas my dogs are still having live fleas on them. I have done everything to treat my home, this stuff does not work.

Smudge

SmudgeMelbourne

Revolution for dogs

After 2 weeks my Maltese had more fleas than ever. Same thing happened with Frontline.
Strange thing is I manually killed at least 30 fleas and none of them contained blood, so maybe they are just living on him, either way it is not helping us and he still scratches as they crawl all over him.
A friend told me his vet said that the fleas are becoming immune to these products.
I have heard adding garlic to their food works. I will give it a go, I'm sure it is much safer.

It killed most fleas, but not all

Devil

Devil

It does what it claims but not worth the risk

I only used this product on one of my three dogs occasionally because she gets mites on her back & this actually got rid of them. After extensive research on the damage caused by all toxic, poisonous flea products I no longer use any of them. To the animal advocate posting on here the Australian Veterinary Association recommends vaccinating only every 3yrs NOT YEARLY & has done so for many years. Injecting your dog with unnecessary poison is not good for them. It sounds as though you need a good vet.
It works, reasonable price online
Potential side effects but haven't seen any

Kay

KayBrisbane

Happy Customer

I have been using this product on my poodle for 8 years from a puppy, and have never seen a flea or flea dirt on my dog ever, does not seem to have any side effects and so easy to apply as my dog is not food motivated. Expensive but for a pet lover with an indoor pet, no question about not using it, it is a must.
Reliable

My poor dog!

I put revolution on my dog on 9/12/13 she has had fleas the whole time! She is a 15lb dog. I called my vet two weeks after I put it on her and they told me that my House had to me infested and it can take time to get rid of them!! And the fleas will bite my dog then die. She has huge adult fleas! A lot of them. I haven't seen any on the other 3 animals I have not they do itch! This poor little dog has sores all over her! I would not recommend this product! We have used other flea prevention that has worked! This just sucks and my dog is suffering!

IT DOESNT WORK

Jezieka

Jeziekabundaberg

Wont buy it again

I have just purchased revolution for my dog. I got the Revolution Brown for my dog he weights 6kg and is clipped short so I know im getting it on his skin on the back of his neck. I have used it before for 3 month with the same non woking affect thinking it must have been a bad batch before switching him to comfortis and when that was finished I got this lot of Revolution hoping it would work. I must say I am very disappointed in the product and I will not be buying it again as it has no effect in killing the fleas at all.

it does not work, Its expensive,

Krista_Spencer