Zoetis Revolution for Dogs Purple (Extra Small Dog)

Zoetis Revolution for Dogs Purple (Extra Small Dog)

See the Best Heart & Intestinal Wormers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

never again

My miniature daschund was on this for less than a day and his back legs grew weak and could no long move on his own. He became paralyzed from it. We stopped giving him revolution and after 3 days when it was out of his system he began to get his strength back and was okay. He is still weaker than before.

mallowpuff

mallowpuff

I have had no problems with this product, although my dog is borderline two weight ranges. As long as I check his weight beforehand, I have no worries about overdosing my dog. I used to worry about frontline, as it was ¨up to 10kg¨ - my dog was only 3 - 4kgs at the time, which is why I changed to this product, with the smaller ranges, it seems more of an accurate dose than other products.
Good product that combines flea and worm treatment
So many different options to choose from, need to make sure that I haven´t bought the wrong weight range etc, although this could be a pro (not over or under-dosing the dog).

See all Zoetis Revolution for Dogs reviews

Sorry, there are no questions about Zoetis Revolution for Dogs Purple (Extra Small Dog) but you can read 10 questions about Zoetis Revolution for Dogs.

Get an answer from our members and Zoetis representatives