Zoetis Revolution for Dogs Red (Medium Dog)

Zoetis Revolution for Dogs Red (Medium Dog)

See the Best Heart & Intestinal Wormers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

I have 3 small dogs I always buy the flea treatment for the next size up I bought the 6 pk one and o

Still has fleas Definitely will never be buying it again I will never recommend this flea treatment and I will be going back to my other treatment that I usually use

Still have fleas !

ridiculous
Brought for me dogs and cats.
They have more fleas now they what they did before putting it on. Will never use again!!!

julie

juliegarema

Wasn't impressed

Both my staffys had a really bad flea problem was told by vet Zoetis was a great product as it would kill the eggs as well. It did work but it took three days which made it a very stressful couple of days thinking I had wasted my time. Would not buy again.

Spenderella

Spenderella

Would not recommend!

I have used this product on my dogs for a number of years. Despite the fact it is supposed to kill fleas, my dogs are infested. I bathe them on a regular basis and use this product as directed. I have decided to no longer waste my money on this stuff. As soon as the last ridiculously expensive tube is used up, I will no longer buy it.

Sandra56South East Queensland, QLD

Don't think it works 100%

I have used revolution for over 12 months, but still find fleas on him. He seems to be always scratching himself. I weighed him a few months ago & realised I have been underdosing him, so now overdosing ie 2 lots as he weighs 26kg and the capsule states up to 20kg. Have done this for the last 2 months, will keep using it for another 2 months to see if it improves.

Sandra56

Have now used the product for another 2 months. No improvement with the fleas (original review 16.1.16). Moving to a new product ie sentinel spectrum which does state that it does not kill adult fleas......

Time to change products

My dog has been on Revoultion since she weighed 26lbs, 11 years ago. Last week she became very weak and would not eat, scratched herself until she was bleeding and her mouth was very swollen. I took her to my former Vet and they gave her a shot, treating as if she had an allergy. Five days later she still would not eat and she is extremely lathargic. I made an appt with another Vet and took her in. My precious dog was eat up with hookworms. After several treatments, she is much better and this new Vet recommended Bayer Advantage Multi. This is her first month on this new product but, so far so good. If I had not gotten a second opinion, if feel pretty sure my dog would not have made it.

Works well!

I have had my little wiener dog for almost 13 years now, and she has never had any fleas, ticks, heart-worm or mites! She had mites when she was little and we switched her to Revolution and she has never had a problem since. I recently got a Blue Heeler 5 months ago, who is often outside more so than the wiener dog, and she has had no problems with it either so far :)! Hope it will end up being the same for her as my wiener dog!
Great product!

Oztralian

OztralianPerth, WA

Stay clear!

I would not recommend this toxic product or any of its competitors' any longer. There are safer and more natural ways of preventlng heartworms, fleas and ticks. I add Augustine Approved's Faith Cleanse and Detox powder to their meals once a day. I also have my dogs' blood checked twice a year, just to be sure, and so far it's all good!

Purchased for $75.00.