Zoetis Revolution for Dogs Teal (Large Dog)

Zoetis Revolution for Dogs Teal (Large Dog)

See the Best Heart & Intestinal Wormers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Side Effects Short-term illness (1)

Dog is Heart Worm Positive!!!

Just found out my two year old Doberman is heart worm positive after using the topical application Revolution since she was 6 weeks old!!! Do not use!! I paid probably $400 in heart worm prevention that didn't work and now have a very expensive heart worm treatment bill!!!!!

Purchased in January 2018 for $400.00.

Side Effects Short-term illness
Pet TypeDog

Terrible product, Horrible company!

Terrible product, terrible company!! Did not help at all and the company was not helpful, in the least!!!!
My dogs still have fleas (MANY) after LOTS of money spent on this product.

Waste of money!!!

I have recently brought revolution for my two cats and two dogs and they all still have fleas!!! So i did them a second time. Yet my groomer just informed me they still have FLEAS!!!! Do not buy.

Gives my dog seizures - Revolution for dogs

I have a diary for my 5 year old dog. Every 3 three months for the past 2 years he has seized.
The penny has recently dropped.. it’s the revolution.
Many dogs and cats have died please research This well. It’s pesticide..
No more seizures since stopping revolution:)

DiDi

DiDiMelbourne

Works for us

We have been using Revolution for large dogs for years. We find it easy to use - just squeeze the tube out onto the back of her neck and it's done. There's stickers for the calendar included.to remind us when to dose her. We have never had a problem with parasites or fleas and we get bush animals and wild rabbits visiting our block all the time. Our dog doesn't have any reaction other than not being a fan of the cold sensation of the liquid being squirted onto her skin. We do have to be careful with the timing though, it needs to be done after the kids have gone to bed, so that they don't pat her when the product is wet.

Karla

KarlaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great stuff!

We have used Revolution for our 2 Rottweilers for the past 4 years. We have found revolution to be fantastic. Never had an issue with fleas or any other parasites. Also, our dogs have never had a bad reaction to Revolution like I have heard others have from other treatments. We will continue to treat our dogs with Revolution! Fantastic product!

JanefromSpain

JanefromSpainSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our dogs are flea free and have been for years

Having dogs for years and one that had a terrible reaction to fleas, I was delighted when this product appeared on the market. Years later, I am so pleased with it. My dogs are flea-free and good around mozzies. We got a new rescue dog a few years back and she was riddled with fleas. The vet recommended a fast acting killer which we used and then I bathed her and have used Revolution ever since. No fleas here! We use it every month without fail, year round. I have just started to use a new product for ticks called Nexgard. Touch wood we are not in a big tick area and have only ever had one tick years ago. Hopefully it will keep them safe.

Tick Protection

I have an Australian Cattle Dog. His name is Aussie :-) He has been on Revolution since he was a pup. He is 5 now. This year he was diagnosed with lime disease from a tick bite :-( I trusted this product to protect my fur baby :-/ but the tick did not die when it bit my dog and by the time I found it it was too late :-(( This product is an over priced lie.

Fleas on Two Greyhounds

Both of my lovely greyhounds now have fleas as a result of using Revolution. This product is useless. It is unnerving to watch my sweeties scratch while I have paid good money for a product I trusted to do its job! We have another two months supply but, I'd rather throw it away, than continue fooling myself that it will eventually "kick in" and work.

Used for sarcopic mange

My 2-month- old 1/2 pit 1/2 Shepard was diagnosed with scabies. Told to use revolution. He has continually been itching. He has welts and hot spots. I am in tears over this. I just want my fur baby to feel better. Waste of money. He must have an allergic reaction to this.

This Product is Totally Useless

I have used this product for 2 months on my Boxer. I bought a 3 month supply, this is only the 2nd time she's had fleas in her 8.5 years. Did not make an ounce of difference and it's very expensive. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Useless crap.

Works Good

I used revolution for my lab/Pit mix when I first got him. He was about 30lbs and covered head to toe in ticks. I didn't notice them at first but I pulled 15 off of him then got revolution and within an hour of putting it on the rest fell off. I will be getting more of it now because my vet did not carry it so I am going to order some. It's much cheaper than my vets options of Nexguard and sentinel.

After three months, dog still has fleas and large red rash

This product does not work. I found a flea on Stella (husky shephard mix) 3 months ago and immediately got her revolution (teal) and have been putting it on once a month since. She had a terrible large red rash for the last two weeks. It finally went away after numerous cold water rinses. Found a flea on her 1 hour ago. Completely useless and have spent over $100 on it.

See all Zoetis Revolution for Dogs reviews