Rewardia

Rewardia (page 2 of 33)

See the Best Rewards & Loyalty Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Michelle H.

Michelle H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesomeness

Only just having joined am finding this site fun & rewarding, a great site that has a variety of things to do. Love the emails & all the different quizzes & games. Something different for everyone

glenystasmania

glenystasmaniaTasmania

Love this site

Wish I had found this site earlier. Surveys are good with great rewards points. Play and Earn is fantastic I aim to collect a minimum of 100 points a day and improve my concentration, memory.... great brain training which is a win/win.

graeme

graemeSouth East Queensland, QLD

great site great rewards

a rewards site that offers a variety of activities and surveys, all helping to gain points and rewards. a few more qualifying surveys and games for the older generation would be a bonus. helps keep the brain active

Shirley Bakker

Shirley BakkerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Something for everybody

Love the variety ...surveys and fun quizzes and puzzles. Look forward to seeing what is coming in each email that is sent from Rewardia. Keep up the good work guys.

Michael C.

Michael C.

The Site with great surveys available.

They are an excellent survey site that gives great surveys and they also offer good rewards for the surveys you participate in with everchanging rewards , so its great to login everyday and checkout what is available.

Stephanie

Stephanie

Great

It's a very good survey site with lots of rewards. You have to spend quite a bit of time on it though to make it worthwhile but it's better than any other survey sites.

Very nice survey opportunity. Like that girl who expresses happiness and sad

We may need more interesting games and good points available every day. This can encourage us to open the page every day. Also, it can help to relieve mental stress.

Ana

AnaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

I enjoy doing the surveys

Most of the surveys are enjoyable some are a little too long. Wide range of surveys to choose from. If you dont feel like doing a survey you can also play games there are also alot to choose from.

NeethanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rewardia good site what if I don many survey not pay my point and my special

Nothing to do say more because I try to send email to rewardia I am not get back .I no same time take to get back rewardia is good survey

I can't access my Facebook over 9 months I have problems to yes
My account
I am not do any illegal active or other. What my all account and if I open new account to hack straight

Neethan

I am to sick about technology

woki

wokiMid North Coast, NSW

One of the best around.

Not only do they have good surveys but numerous games etc to earn even more points.I was able to receive a $200 shopping voucher yesterday which I am looking forward to using at Christmas when I visit my children.

Maggs

MaggsMid North Coast, NSW

Great site

Good site plenty of things to do and win points just love playing the games,like the short quick surveys, longer ones sometimes become boring ,but not allways,I don't allways qualify anyway

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good site to kill time

The site is slow to react in the games, Get invited to do a pre-qualifying survey and when l attempt to do so it tells me my post code does not exist

Great site!

Great site with many ways to earn rewards as well as keeping the brain working well.
I have emails inviting me to do surveys most days but rarely qualify for any. This is a disappointment as I enjoy doing surveys

Ken

KenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy but scope for improvements

Very good , quite diverse range of opportunities to earn points but some can be quite time consuming- more than anticipated.
This relates particularly to surveys or at least some of them where qualification questions can be quite repetitive,

Louise Willis

Louise WillisSouth Australia

Love it, do it daily.

I enjoy doing any type of puzzles or quizzes which helps me concentrate and be active in mind and concentration. I think everyone should try some sort of puzzles etc.,

Macca C.

Macca C.

Good site

there is always a surveys to be filled and games to be played, and from it all you can a small amount of cash from it. and so why not?

Tess C.

Tess C.Murray Region, NSW

Love Rewardia

Always play the games and answer trivia questions and am rewarded. Have also gotten family and friends to join the fun. Rewardia always makes me happy knowing that Christmas sorted

This is perfect

I love that Rewardia has so many puzzles & surveys to complete all in the one place. I log on many times in the one day. Can't think of anything else to say.

MisisH

MisisHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good

I like rewardia a lot..you will earn points in a lot of ways.like playing games,answering trivia or watching videos.and the games is very enjoyable.and you able to learn from them trivia too.

Works well.

I enjoy the games and surveys there couldbe more surveys for those of us over sixty five. Otherwise the site is set up pretty well and easy to use. Rewards are ok.

C Jonesasked

How much will they reward me for doing a 10 minute survey?

Joe
Joe

Rewardia will give anywhere between 150 to 1350 points. It depends on where the survey comes from etc etc. Ten minutes is not a long time for a survey.
In most instances rewards and times to complete are shown at the Survey Centre. You choose if you want it or not.

C Jones

How much per minute then? Roughly, in cash please, not points.

Jo Warner
Jo Warner

Hi ! C. Jones , Good question. Your payed in points 1st then when you reach curtain amount you cash the points into gift cards for all kinds of stores on line and in store using a E-Voucher on your ph or I use my tablet. The amount of points earnt can vary from pending what task your doing because thiers more than surveys to earn points, thiers games and puzzles, poles , it goes on. Best guessterment would be anywhere between 300 to 750 and sometimes it might be only 50 if your playing a game. Thiers heaps of surveys to help you clock up good value points. You need 20000 points for = $20. Hope that helps.

Gail Suttonasked

Why is my survey rejected

M Stewart
M Stewart

I don't know, we are all different, It is up to Rewardia to make the decision.

Ok

Luke I.

Luke I.asked

I need money but I don’t know what to trust, can Itrust this website

Belinda
Belinda

I have so far been successful in claiming a gift voucher. It was only for $10 as I wanted to make sure that I wasn’t wasting my time on it not rewarding me. I’m not sure if they have a cash out option other then vouchers but this doesn’t worry me as I’m happy to have gift cards to spend in stores I use regularly.

Macca
Macca

I haven't claimed a gift voucher yet, but I am sure that you can trust this website. You need 5000 points for a $5 voucher or 50000 points to have $50 transferred to your Bank Account.

Naomi R.
Naomi R.

I was hesitant at first but my work mate has been doing them for years. She showed me all her e-gift vouchers she had printed to use for Christmas presents. She had over $200 worth she had accumulated throughout the year. I started in January and have enough points for e-gift vouchers.
It's addictive! Give it a go!

Get an answer from our members and Rewardia representatives

CategoryRewards & Loyalty Programs