Verified🏆 2024 Award

86% · 1,48586 · 5%

Karyn P.
Karyn P.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Not Boring

Fabulous site if you are keen to do surveys with the choice of how long you want to do them for. Some surveys are so boring and take a lifetime to answer repeat questions. And you get paid to do it. Plus there is a game centre where I quite often go and play some fun stuff and still get paid.
mcdonaldajay
mcdonaldajay

Great

Really easy and straight forward to use it properly for me.
Ally H.
Ally H.

Rewardia pays out

Thanks Rewardia received my payout. I'm a little dubious on sites tht say they payout. But I have actually been paid out Thankyou.
Emmy
EmmyVictoria2 posts

Waste of time

Most of the surveys you complete you do not get points for and the ones that you do its basically nothing. Not worth your time and energy.
Barbara
BarbaraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Surprised!!!

I was intrigued by the Reward and their competition and surveys. Because I like to express my views I signed up .Honestly did not believe that you can earned gift cards for your thoughts. I had just collected my first $10 dollars Woolworths digital gift card .Thank you Rewardia!!!
Nazima U.
Nazima U.

This is perfect

Excellent wow amazing spectacular feel free go head have fun
Virginia
VirginiaSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Love Rewardia

Excellent surveys and games where you can earn bonus points make this my favourite site!
William D.
William D.

I love fishing and hunting and camping trip

I love to cooking and listing to music and have fun
Chris and Dave Kilshaw
Chris and Dave KilshawPerth, WA3 posts

Great rewards for shopping online

I have been a user of Cashrewards for a couple of years now, there are great stores available online the the cashback is a bonus. Their customer service team are very helpful and get back to you straight away.
Neil Gill
Neil Gill2 posts

It's great love it

Some time a bit over the top, but still happy to use them.
Amanda
AmandaDarling Downs, QLD

Great Survey Company

I have been a member of Rewardia for a little over 2 months now. I just got enough points to earn $51 and was paid directly into my bank account and I had it the next day. Easy sign up. Easy to understand the surveys and they even giving you points for playing games so for me it is a win win situation for me.
Larry W.
Larry W.4 posts

Bad range of games and surveys

Not enough decent points surveys Use to get blue surveys decent points Purple surveys ok but never qualify Need to update there games Rewardia definitely not as good as when I first started.
NAD
NAD2 posts

Great Time Filler with a Reward at the end

It is a bit of fun with a reward, What is not to like !
Karen
Karen

I don’t mind doing the surveys to get the gift cards

I struggle to be selected with some surveys, but understand it’s not what they want. I have also found I get to the end of some surveys and it’s says it’s redirecting me then won’t do anything.
Mandy Harris
Mandy HarrisSydney, NSW3 posts

Crooks

This is one of the worst survey site's almost every time I finish a survey I get to the end around 20 minutes to be screened out I contacted customer service and they tell me I was screened out but I fully furnished the surveys the game's drain your Data and phone battery when you do get the points it's so small it takes forever to reach 5000 points just for 5 dollars they are crooks why would anyone put themselves through this I cancelled my account
Rewardia   DM

Hi Mandy, we are very sorry that you was screen out. This is what survey owner told us. We see that you completed survey and gave you points compensation for your efforts.

donnaparker8383
donnaparker8383Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love Rewardia!

Great surveys and great rewards, would definitely recommend to anyone who loves doing surveys!

GoodVariety
GoodVarietyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great range, good rewards

I have completed many surveys and there are loads to choose from every day. I have converted points to gift cards, they have a great list of gift cards to choose from.
Alan
Alan

it is ok but

I find the fact that you have my age, etc on your site but get asked every time for each survey a bit annoying
roy
roy3 posts

This good I can’t live with out

It’s good and easy to read and understand it’s quality
Bindi
BindiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can't complain too much, love doing the surveys

Not enough points in the games from "The list" Spend hours getting into the survey most days, then I am told I'm not suitable. What a waste of time, why aren't the surveys more appropriate for my profile information. For example I get too many survey's for "people with children under 18 living at home", of which my children are in their 40's and have flown the coup. I am 69 years old and living on my own, which my profile says?
DavidB
DavidBMurray Region, NSW

Ok but limited

Too often not selected which is disappointing particularly when you have answered several questions then get thrown out.
Jenny
Jenny

Enjoy all the games

It is great to have a big choice of games online and free. It is also convenient for them to be in one place. I have claimed a few vouchers this year due to earning rewards—Thankyou for your site.
Merry Christmas
Merry ChristmasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Games are fun to play

Solitaire games are fun to play, ads slow down my abilities to ever rank. Surveys can sometimes have errors at the end of them. Redeeming rewards is easy.
Greg
Greg

Love it great fun

I love the site fun fun fun reward for this would be nice
Nannajane
NannajaneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Happy camper!

I got my first $50 and had no hassles at all. I'm happy to do surveys while I'm sitting at my laptop watching tv. I am happy with Rewardia so far and have no complaints.
GJH13
GJH13Perth, WA

Great Rewardia

This is the best survey platform to earn points and redeem cash. It is easy to navigate as well. Highly recommended!

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

M Lonsdale
M LonsdaleSydney, NSW3 posts

well rounded surveys

Variety & number of surveys that can be done is amazing
paul
paulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

instant satisfaction

l can't believe l recieved my reward straight away,other survey sites usually take days or even weeks.
Mary S.
Mary S.Canberra 2600, ACT5 posts

Really best out of the lot

Great way to earn a little cash. Most surveys are interesting
Margaret G.
Margaret G.

Legitimate - Glad I Joined

Within only a couple of weeks of doing surveys, I just redeemed $50, paid within 1 day straight into my bank account. Great flexibility, with lots of surveys available, at varying time lengths and incentive values. Rewardia is legitimate and highly recommended.
dr_shmeevil
dr_shmeevilSouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts

Used to be better

Used to be much fairer than it is now. The last month or so the points have dropped down quite a bit to what they were over a lot of the games. I have been doing Rewardia over a few years now and so am disappointed.
william
williamThe Mallee, VIC

A great place to relax with benefits

A good place to enjoy completing surveys, meeting people and relaxing while playing a variety of different games and being rewarded for the time you spend there.After cashing in my points earned it took only 2 days for my money to reach my account, very enjoyable with benefits thankyou
Kara Mc
Kara Mc2 posts

Ok survey company

Needs to be more points in surveys. You need to do a lot of surveys to make money.
Raewyn Oliver
Raewyn OliverAU3 posts

It's Great

Excellent methodology, allows us to see what is available and choose easily.
shazza59
shazza59Murray Mallee, SA2 posts

wonderful enjoyment

love this I get to do surveys and voice my opinions and also play games

Mark W.
Mark W.Sydney, NSW8 posts

Gangsta Granny
Gangsta Granny

Rewardia does Reward :)

I have joined Rewardia over the past month and have already received a reward voucher.
It is easy to do, have only encountered a couple of glitches which I have reported. Otherwise it is fine.
ElliotGaming T.
ElliotGaming T.Southeast, SA4 posts

Waste of time

Lots of surveys or puzzles you may earn half a cent. You can do a survey but lucky to even earn a dollar. When you complain you missed out on points they want the ins and outs of a ducks bum. So stingy
Rewardia   DM

Hi Elliot, our games are for members entertainment and any earning is just extra benefit. Yes, earning from surveys are small, but it is not a job, it is a reward for sharing your opinion.

Barbri A.
Barbri A.Southern and Hills, SA

Great at keeping the mind active!

I enjoy completing the surveys except for the Coral ones which never work.