Rexona Crystal

See the Best Deodorants & Body Sprays in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good product.

This is a good product. It does what it says. I like to try different brands but always come back to Rexona. It's a confident deodorant as it lasts the whole day.

It's okay - not worth the price

This stuff smells nice enough and promises to have 'our best ever white mark protection' but it doesn't. Maybe on the outside of clothes, yes. But it leaves nasty white powdery patches on the inside of your clothes, where they can't be seen but still have to be washed out.
You can get it cheaper at Chemist Warehouse and it smells nice enough
not really much white mark protection as it says, smell is okay but not really amazing

1st choice, only choice!

Never have I been so happy with a deoderant product. It really does keep me dry all day and no matter how rushed i am and no matter how crazy i go spraying it on as i run out the door It never leaves white marks or any marks for that matter! I have not used one other brand/product since using this and ill continue you to use it as long as they keep selling it.
Smells lovely, no white marks or any marks for that matter, keeps you dry all day.

Good

I was fed up with wrecking my clothes with marks from deodorants. The Rexona Crystal doesn't leave marks and the scents (two - a blue label and a pink label) are neutral enough that my boyfriend sometimes uses them.
It does what it says - I don't have to change at the last minute or throw clothes away because of deodorant marks.
The roll-on version didn't seem to work very well, I felt a bit stinky by the end of the day. The spray version is quite small and I do go through it quite fast.

Good

This is a trusted product and is probably the market leader in body deodorants. It is popular and lives up to its name. It controls any bad odour and keeps you nice and dry and fresh.
This product smells very nice. It dries very quickly and keeps you protected from wetness and odour all day. I tend to top up on really hot days and use spray deodorant as well.
It is a very small bottle as with all other deodorants. It doesn't last very long at all. Its a bit expensive when its not on special at the super market.

Bad

I have always used Rexona so when this product came out I gave it a try. Although it was effective in not leaving white marks on my tops, it did not give me the lasting protection I needed, which had me feeling not so confident at the end of the day. I am back using the trusty Rexona 24 hour body responsive range - a few white marks in exchange for all day freshness is okay by me.
Does what it promises - does not leave white marks on clothing.
Expensive for such a small can. Does not keep you fresh all day. Not a deodorant you can rely on.

i bought it because it was on special and was cheaper than most over deodorants. I was also looking for one that didnt mark my clothes. very happy as i dont sweat during the day and also great when im exercising. Great odour protection. mild scent doesnt over power with purfumes, rexona is very reliable brand.
it doesnt leave white marks on my black clothing. It is very gentle on my skin, even after shaving. It has a mild scent that isnt too over powdering. it leaves me feeling dry and comfortable all day.
nothing except the roll on lid is hard to open. just make it screw lid

I had tried many anti-perspirants on the but this one beats them all. With Rexona Crystal, there are no unsightly wight powder marks on your clothing and no eye- watering under arm stinging. The best of all it keeps you completely dry, odor free all and confident day long. I have used both Clear Aqua and Pure Silver and both fragrance are subtle and refreshing. It would be nice if they had more in the range and also would be good to bring out a convenient purse size for traveling.
No stinging and had a refreshing scent.
Keeps you dry in the height of summer.
Does not come in a purse size spray which would be convenient.
Only two fragrance choices to choose from