2.5

25%25%50%

Frank
Frank

Crab Device

Crab. No recommendation at all. It works like technology in 1900s. After just two shower it goes to getting cold and I have to wait for a day after to water be heated by device. even there is no key to any setup or boosting to heat water earlier. with this device I can feel that I am living in the second world war age. Terrible

Show details

joe
joeAU32 posts
Shane
Shane

Very unhappy with still under warranty and heat element blown up

Very unhappy have a rheemglas 250l still under warranty and heat element blown up. Partner called rheem to be told it is now going to cost us money to fix, so I think it is a doggie product, and am hesitant to fix buyers beware they should replace not us.

Show details

Boo83
Boo83Sydney11 posts

Not bad, but shorter life than expected

Much the same as another poster here, I had one that lasted 9 years, then the next one rusted out after ~7 years which a disconcerting trend. When installed there was never any advice given on getting it serviced to extend the life span - I guess there's no business in trying to extend the life of these units, but rather in selling replacements...
Worked
Life span getting shorter. If I replace it will the next one last only 5 years?

Paul
Paul · Rheemglas 111250

Hi, I have Rheem electric water heater 250 litre. Model number 11125007. My question is the one of the electrical connection melt point is dropped, I don't know it's original connected location, can you please send me a manual or guide instruction to tell how to connect? If you can email me with a reply, I would appreciate this. Regards, Paul

Rheem   DM

Dear Paul, We encourage you to contact our customer service team on 13 10 31, referencing this feedback, our team will be able to assist you accordingly.

Kind regards,