3.7

67% · 21 · 33%

Haggis
HaggisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC8 posts

Good enough record to ensure we replace current failed unit with same brand

Just moved into the house and the unit failed after 6 months. Mind you it was installed in Dec 1999! Previous owner installed the first Rheem in 1983 when house was built so with a 16 and 17 year old service record we are staying with the brand. Hopefully we will make 18 years with this one. watch this space !!

Show details ·  2

Andres
AndresSydney, NSW8 posts

17 years, 1 element change, 0 maintenance = That's pretty awesome if you ask me

Price is good and the product works.... I just got a new one!! (let's see how we go)

price is good and the product works.... I just got a new one!! (let's see how we go)

Show details ·  1

Lei
LeiSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

leak at the top

It seems this is a common problem. Leaking like a small fountain within 10 years. Contacted service and was told I have to replace the current one. I agree with others here, "I guess there's no business in trying to extend the life of these units, but rather in selling replacements..."

Will not be installing another Rheem.

Rheem

Andrew Melbin

Thanks Andrew will do.

Robert
Robert · Rheemglas 111315

Hi heater has suddenly stopped working after a power cut ,is there a reset button or other method of restarting?

Rheem
Rheem   DM

Dear Robert, We encourage you to contact our customer service team on 13 10 31, referencing this feedback, our team will be able to assist you accordingly.

Kind regards,