Rheem Rheemglas 111315

Frustrated · Rheemglas 111315

Does the above model have 1 element only is it still an available spare part

Andrew Melbin
Andrew Melbin

Hi, I can't really provide an accurate answer. My model of Rheem Rheemglas Electric Storage HWS, labelled 90L (but think that was the cylinder size while was actually 80L water storage capacity I think) was definitely Single Element but I can't say in relation to other models. I would suggest it depends on the capacity, as mine had Single Element I would suggest anything similar sized, not much bigger or definitely smaller would also be Single Element. If the one you refer to is more like 100+ (maybe 120?) Litres then very likely Double Element. This would be detailed on the Rheem website under the model specifications so I suggest checking there. Sorry I couldn't be more help on my own.

Thanks Andrew will do.

Robert
Robert · Rheemglas 111315

Hi heater has suddenly stopped working after a power cut ,is there a reset button or other method of restarting?

Rheem
Rheem   DM

Dear Robert, We encourage you to contact our customer service team on 13 10 31, referencing this feedback, our team will be able to assist you accordingly.

Kind regards,

Rheem Australia

Peter S
Peter S · Rheemglas 111315

I have a Rheemglas Electric heater and it is ten years old,. The heater for the last three months has been making a purging sound inside the heater as though it is letting water into the heater. The noise happens spasmodically and and is very loud, almost sounds like a steam vent or valve letting off pressure, please tell me what the problem is?

Rheem
Rheem   DM

Hi Peter S, In regards to your query, we would recommend you to contact our Service team either via email at rheem.service@rheem.com.au, or by phone on 131031, and we will contact you to assist accordingly.

Kind regards,

Rheem Australia

Get an answer from our members and Rheem representatives

Select a listing for your question
Rheem Rheemglas 111315