Rheem Rheemglas Water Series

Rheem Rheemglas Water Series Questions & Answers (page 2)

Eddie
Eddie · Rheemglas Water Series

I have a gas instant water heater which I hate because it only delivers warm water at 50 degrees. I was thinking about installing an electric under bench hot water system to serve the kitchen sink but it seems that these units only deliver 50 degrees water also. Is that the case? I also hate politicians for interfering in our everyday lives.

Rheem
Rheem   DM

“Dear Eddie, our service team would like to discuss the points raised in your post & see if we can find a solution for you. Could you please send your contact details through to rheem.service@rheem.com.au so we can assist further?”

Get an answer from our members and Rheem representatives

Select a listing for your question
Rheem Rheemglas Water Series