Rheem Solar Loline (Electric Boost) 511325

MPN: 511325

3 questions from our users

Romeozuluasked

Solar Loline (Electric Boost) 511325

I have a Rheem Loline Domestic 325 litre model 51132507 Solar Water Heater manufactured in Nov 2015. Being in Blacktown NSW 2148, my off-peak usage (when new 2016) was 29-39 kilowatts Summer. Now, it is using 44 kilowatts (Jan 2020 Summer). I don't have a light either on 'Solar' or 'Attention' on the Control Unit, and the connecting pipe has a pulsating feel. From the records of my off-peak usage, I guess my unit is working, but why aren't the LEDs lit? Also, is it normal for the pump to pulsate? My plumber tells me the control unit should be replaced. Please advise.
Thank You.
Henry

Romeozulu

Kindly advise as to whether the pulsating feel is normal for the control unit pump of my 4 year old unit. Please do not tell me to ring 131031 as I have already done so, and was quoted $143.00 for a call-out and $27.50 per every 15 minutes for someone to check the unit and give me an answer.

Rheem
Rheem A.Rheem

Dear Romeozulu

Thank you for your enquiry. In regards to your question, if you could please email your contact details to Rheemcustomerrelations@rheem.com.au and we will be in contact to discuss this further.

Kind Regards
Rheem Australia

Ivan G

Ivan Gasked

Solar Loline (Electric Boost) 511325

can you show installation guide for plumbing

Anthony

Anthonyasked

Solar Loline (Electric Boost) 511325

I have a rheem loline. The water is not heating and the green light is on constantly. The red light is not on. Any ideas why?

Rheem
Rheem A.Rheem

Dear Anthony,

We encourage you to contact our customer service team on 13 10 31, referencing this feedback, our team will be able to assist you accordingly.

Kind regards,
Rheem Australia

See all Rheem Solar Loline (Electric Boost) questions

Get an answer from our members and Rheem representatives