Richard Jay

Richard Jay

Tilion G.

Tilion G.Hobart, TAS

Amazing Customer Service!

Customer service has been amazing. Their responses have been fast and very professional, and they didn't mind answering all of my questions. They were really helpful - I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to these products and they have helped me to help me get a quick turnaround on the order. Reasonably priced too! I would definitely recommend to others.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Slowest repair time

I have been in business for 20 years and I have never experienced a supplier who's response time for repairs is as slow as Richard Jay Melbourne. I waited one week for a repair on my washer. My business suffered. This is my first ever review of any of my suppliers. Not good enough and never again.

Lissa

LissaSydney, NSW

Appalling customer service & basic products

We purchased washers and dryers crom Richard Jay at great expense. Big mistake. The company’s representative suggested which items we should take. They didn’t offer us installation, the 250kg items were dumped on our driveway, and took great trouble to move into place. A professional licensed plumber connected them. When things wouldn’t work, and kept breaking, we were given the run-around until they finally said ‘it’s not our problem’. Robotic, uncaring, money-hungry. Never again, for any of my properties.