Richardson Strata Management Services

Richardson Strata Management Services (page 2 of 5)

3.2

Very experienced and efficient.

Our building has been in operation since 1999, and is a 10 storey building with multiple owners with short stay accommodation units. Over that period we have had several strata managers. We have now had Richardson Strata for 9 years, and they have performed best by a very good margin. When problems arise, they are capable of thinking outside the box, and able to manage large building projects.

Thank you for your review.
We are familiar with your property and have passed this feedback onto the Strata Manager & assistant.

Richard

RichardPerth

Excellent Service

I don't understand the negative comments - all the dealings we have had with Richardsons has been efficient and any issues dealt with promptly.

Relationship M.Richardson Strata Management Services

Thank you for your review Richard.

Jamo

JamoNorth

Don't even think about using Richardson Strata Management

Richardson Strata just does not have the capability to provide a acceptable service. Waiting several months for them to get back to important letters and calls is not good enough. They are so quick to blame the council of owners for everything they do as I have approached owners on the council about issues only to be told they know nothing about it. We have been using Richardson Strata for couple of years and what a big mistake employing them. Really bad service, simply the worst experience and so unreliable.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Richardson Strata Management Services compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Ron

RonPerth

Why go any where else

Richardson Strata have always provided a high standard of service to our strata complex. They are always willing to help and go above and beyond to ensure maintenance is carried out. Extremely efficient and professional.

Relationship M.Richardson Strata Management Services

Thank you for your review Ron.
We are familiar with your property and will pass on your feedback to the staff.

Steve

StevePerth

One stop property management company

We have been working with Richardson Strata for the past year , they are very organised pay on time and just a pleasure to work with .

Relationship M.Richardson Strata Management Services

We are familiar with your company and the work you do for Richardson Strata.
This feedback has been passed on the accounts department.

Peter

PeterPerth

Excellent Strata Manager I can Recommend

Richardson's have managed our complex for about 10 years now. We have been very pleased with the work they have done on our behalf providing competent, professional management with well informed technical advice on specialised strata laws and regulations. On the rare occasion where our expectations haven't been met they have always responded very positively and quickly to resolve any issues. Staff are friendly, professional and reliable. I can thoroughly recommend them to any council of owners looking for help managing their strata complex.

Relationship M.Richardson Strata Management Services

We are familiar with your property and appreciate the time you have served as a council member for the complex.

emma17

emma17Perth

Excellent service, our property is in great hands

Our property has been working with Richardson Strata for approx 5 years. Throughout this time they have provided excellent service to us. The staff are always knowledgeable and get back to our queries asap. I would happily recommend Richardson Strata and look forward to working with them in the future.

Graham

Grahamgl221710@gmail.com

Professional & Courteous

I have been dealing with Richardson Strata Management for about 10 years now and the Strata Managers I've had have always been very knowledgeable, professional and responsive.
Recently they arranged for urgent repairs to the driveway in a timely manner for a very good price.

Thank you for your review.
We will be sure to pass on your feedback to your strata manager.

unitowner

unitownerwa

friendly and efficient

I have been on the management committee of our 48 unit block for many years during which time Karen and her staff have attended to all our needs on a punctual and efficient manner.
Would be pleased to recommend her firm to any other block of strata-titled units looking for experienced managers.

Micky

MickyBurswood

Quick to respond

We have had problems with people parking in front of the car stacker at our unit. Strata manager was quick to get the issue resolved.
I Work night shift and couldn’t get out.
Happy to do a positive review on their service.

Relationship M.Richardson Strata Management Services

We are familiar with your property and understand that this matter has now been resolved.
Management.

M rose

M roseBurswoood

Thank you for your quick response to our parking issues. It has stopped the problem and offenders from continuing to break the rules.

Relationship M.Richardson Strata Management Services

We are familiar with your property and the parking issues that were being experienced and are glad the issue has been resolved.

Ger

GerCity

Stay away !

I do not recommend Richardson Strata at all as found them very unreliable, inexperienced and very unhelpful. They are unresponsive most times and very unprofessional. They once tried to charge me interest on payments made before due date so go figure how they worked that out. We just about do their work for them while they sit back and take our money.

Relationship M.Richardson Strata Management Services

Efficient, friendly and reliable.

My Strata Manager has always handled the issues in my building with efficiency and care to ensure the matters are resolved quickly and to the highest possible standard. Well fine Richardson’s!

Deane

DeanePerth

Professional and approachable strata managers

I have been associated with for Richardson Strata for many years. All of the strata managers are incredibly hard working and reliable. I would highly recommend them to anyone. They are a 10 out of 10 for me.

Very friendly and prompt

I am a resident at one of RSM properties, and have had some troubles with my fob (to no fault of RSM). RSM were incredibly helpful, and had organised a new fob very promptly. The receptionists were very friendly and went out of their way to make sure I wouldn't be locked out of my unit! Thank you RSM.

Thank you for your review.
We have passed your feedback onto our receptionist.

Deb

DebPerth

Professional and friendly always

I have been dealing with Richardson Strata Management, assisting clients for insurance arrangements for a very long time. I’ve always found all the personnel at Richardson to be professional, efficient, reliable and helpful.

Thank you for your review.
Your knowledge of insurance Deb has been second to none and you have really helped out our clients.

laurie

laurieHillarys

Richardson Strata is excellent to deal with. They are exceptionally professional in every thing they

I am a developer and have set up many strata,s and have found Richardson to be friendly, very professional and quite thorough. Their knowledge of the strata requirement is quite exceptionable and was what attracted them to me in the first place. I would take pleasure in recommending them to any developer wanting a quietly professional and astute organisation to run their strata. It has been a pleasure dealing with them! I believe they provide good service to the property owners and have witnessed high levels of professionalism and service provision.

Thank you for your review.
We are familiar with your company & property and look forward to dealing with you further in the future.

Claire L

Claire LKarratha

Professional and prompt response

Working in the Pilbara our agency has had a ongoing relationship with Richardson Strata Management, during this time we have found their response times and there professionalism to be of a high standard and a pleasure to work with, you can almost guarantee that when an email is sent, it is responded to quickly and efficiently.

Thank you for review.
We will be sure to pass your feedback onto the staff.

Danny R

Danny RPerth

Professional Strata Management Services

Our agency has recently had a series of dealings with Richardson Strata Management, and have experienced uniformly high-levels of service provision & professionalism.

Thank you for your review.
We will ensure that this information is passed onto the manager of your porfolio.

Sue D