Richardson Strata Management Services

Richardson Strata Management Services (page 4 of 5)

3.2

Very Efficient and Professional

Richardson Strata are one of the very best in the industry and are extremely efficient and professional. I manage an apartment in a building Richardson Strata manage and it recently caught fire, Richardson Strata acted very efficiently and professional during what was a difficult time for all. They kept all residents, owners and agents up to date at all times. I would highly recommend Richardson Strata to any potential Council of Owners looking for an efficient and professional Strata Company to assist them with maintaining their asset.

Fay

FayPerth

Efficient and Fast

I've been working in Real Estate for over 30 years and dealt with numerous Strata Companies during this time. Richardson Strata are by far one of the best. They always deal with queries promptly and efficiently. A building they manage had recently caught fire which resulted the power being shut down throughout. They were able to keep all residents, owners and agents up to date at all times and have the power turned on by organising a generator. They have been a delight to deal with during a stressful time. I have no hesitation recommending Richardson Strata to any potential Council of Owners.

Great Support

We recently had an incident and Richardson Strata Management were very professional and prompt in dealing with issues pertaining to the property. The support has been excellent and Richardson's Strata always try to provide answers to difficult situations. I thoroughly recommend them as a strata company.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Richardson Strata Management Services compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Excellent Support with Lightening speed

Richardson Strata Management Services is one of my favourite Strata company. As a property manager I have experienced lots of difficulties to deal with complaints from tenants and owners, but all of the strata managers in this company will always get back to me with solution at a lightening speed. I have been dealing with most of the Strata Manager (Kyra, Julia, Savannah, and Christine), they are always a pleasure to deal with. I would 100% recommend Richardson Strata to anyone :). Excellent customer service, Support, Professionals and Friendly. All the best, and keep the good work :)

Thank you for your review.
Your comments have been passed onto the corresponding staff members. It is great to see that you have been satisfied with the level of service you have received from multiple managers.

Prompt action

Being in the Property Management industry, it can be challenging to find a strata company that acts promptly to queries and issues. Dealing with Yvonne at Richardson Strata was easy and her response time super quick.

Relationship M.Richardson Strata Management Services

Thank you for your review. We have passed your comments onto Yvonne.
It is important for strata managers and real estate agents to work together in resolving any matters and issues that effect owners investments & tenancy living.
Management.

Terrible, Terrible, Terrible

Strata Management with no ethics whatsoever. Appalling service, absolutely horrifying to think they exist as a company with the service they provide, very rude, unfriendly and no commitments to provide a satisfactory service. They appear to always hide behind the council committee for their irresponsible actions. I highly do not recommend Richardson Strata Management, extremely terrible service in my opinion.

Relationship M.Richardson Strata Management Services

Comment without an axe to grind

As a property manager/maintenance plus company who deal with several Strata's in the Perth area., we have found Karen Richardson and her team at Richardson Strata Management have excelled over the 11 years of our association , nothing is to much to request, follow up is excellent.
A very professional and friendly Strata company, keep it up.

Top compared to others

I have been treasurer of a large strata for about 7 years. During that time we had 3 strata managers. Of the 3 Richardson Strata Management Services were by far the easiest to deal with. They are very professional and go out of their way to accommodate any request. The other 2 had a take it or leave it approach and what the customer wanted was an inconvenience.

Excellence in Strata Management

As a family, we have been involved with Richardson Strata for over 35 years. We have always been impressed with their genuine care and concern for properties, owners, and tenants. They are prompt in actioning work orders, and are swift to deal with any issues relating to their properties.

Approachable and Professional

I deal with Real estate and Strata Management companies on a daily basis , I have experienced some very good and easy to deal with and some very poorly operated and not with their clients well being at heart.
I find every one I come in contact with from the front desk to the Strata Managers to be approachable , attentive, professional and above all ,Honest.
You know where you stand and would love this sort of service from other companies.

A definite thumbs up for me !

Unpleasant Experiences

Well this is my third review of Richardson strata, as apparently they didn't like what I had to say about them as I was threatened with lawsuits on the other two occasions. It's a wonder any bad reviews are up about them at all.

As I would like to refrain from receiving another email lawsuit, I will say just this - Richardson are less than flexible and office staff rude.

Relationship M.Richardson Strata Management Services

Experts in Strata Management.

Customer service

Richardson Strata Management staff are helpful & friendly, who has provided good customer service and informative in answering our queries.

DS99

DS99AU

Excellent Service at all Times

As the Council for a large residential and commercial complex we have found Richardson Strata to deliver an excellent, first class service.

Karen, Liz, Carmen and the team have consistently demonstrated a high standard of professionalism in all areas.
They have a good knowledge of strata law, and an ability to negotiate with some challenging owners and residents across a diverse range of issues.

They manage the complexity of our Strata accounting and deliver all reports as requested.
They have assisted us to prepare for our AGM and Chair it in a professional manner for the past 3 years.

We were pleased to be able to renew their contract for another two years and have no hesitation in recommending their service.

Zero Star Horrible Service

I find it impossible to believe the positive reviews I read about Richardson Strata Management. Absolutely disgraceful service that is beyond belief. I have dealt with bad businesses before but nothing like this. They do their best to ignore disputes and just bully owners. In my opinion and experiences, they are manipulative liars, extremely unprofessional and unfriendly. How is it possible they are allowed to operate a business, shame on you Richardson Strata Management.

kim

kim

ELITE STRATA MANAGEMENT

Over the past five years I have had very regular business communication with Karen ,Carmen and Christine at Richardson Strata Management and have found them to the experts in their field. Strata Management is a complex and frequently difficult industry but their professionalism ,supported by their detailed understanding of all relevant Legislation, cuts to the key point each time.
I strongly recommend Richardson Strata Management to anyone who seeks the best in the Strata Management.
Kim 29.11.16

Thank you for your review.
We have passed on your feedback to these particular staff and it is nice to see that you are happy with the services that they are providing you.

Dev

DevPERTH

Absolutely First Class 6 star Service

Professional & Friendly!

I have had the pleasure of working with Kyra & the team at Richardson Strata through various aspects of the realestate industry in past 9 years. Through hard work, excellent service, professionalism and simply being treated as an equal no matter what, the relationship/friendship built is certainly something I have never experienced anywhere else. Being the man in the middle and trying to keep everyone happy is never an easy task, though one that the team all do very well. Thank you all for your hard work and dedication toward setting a terrific standard for an industry that is very difficult to work in. – Katie

Thank you for your review.
We will be sure to pass your comments onto the staff.
Good communication with agents is important to ensure that any building issues are addressed with quickly and efficiently.

Elise

ElisePerth

A cut above the rest.

Professional Company

I have been involved with Richardson Strata for the last 8 years. In my experience dealing with Kyra and Savannah I have been continually impressed with the high level of professionalism shown by them when providing our Strata services. I have found that they are clear and accurate with the the information they provide me with and appreciate the care they take in diligently following up with me where need be. I appreciate how hard it can be dealing with "The Council' but we always get there in the end and our block of units finally coming together and looking great.

See all Richardson Strata Management Services reviews