Richardson Strata Management Services

Richardson Strata Management Services (page 5 of 5)

3.2

Extremely profesional

Richardson Strata Management has provided a fantastic service over a number of years in relation to managing a large block of units. Whilst there will always be one person unhappy about something, they have gone out of there way to try to help all owners. Thankyou

Padam

PadamPerth, WA

Great management.

This is my first time being involved with a Strata management and after being on the council of owners for 2 years I have had such a great experience dealing with Kyra and Savannah. Always helpful and sensitive to issues that have arisen. I have always felt I had their ear and their response time has been immediate.
Cant understand negative responses. Like they are talking about a different company.

Relationship M.Richardson Strata Management Services

Thank you for your review.
We will be sure to pass this information onto the staff.
It is great to see that you are taking an active role in the council of owners and we encourage involvement when it comes your homes or investments.
Management.

Professional and responsive

I'm in a property with 20 owners, with Richardson providing us with strata services.

Never had a problem with Richardson's. Their team is responsive and efficient, and always on the front foot with any issues that pop up. Emails are normally responded to within the hour, and problems resolved promptly. All staff I've had to deal with are also friendly.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Richardson Strata Management Services compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Steady Experience with Up to date knowledge and professionalism

I have experienced Richardson Strata Management as an owner and a real estate agent for over 20 years, sepcialising in selling strata property. Richardson Strata Management are the most responsive and professional company I have dealings with (and I deal with most in Perth). I even call Karen or Kyra for advice on strata matters that don't concern Richardson Strata. Very helpful and knowledgeable company and I recommend Richardson Strata Management to all my owners.

survtech

survtechAU

Very professional and efficient company with great communication

I have owned over a dozen Strata Properties and Chaired Owner's Committees' on most of them. I have worked with Richardson's on my current property for over four years and can confidently state that they are at the top of the tree when it comes to Strata Management.

They have handled major insurance claims on our behalf with very favorable results.

Dealing with owners and Owners Committee's can be a difficult balancing act; Richardson's are particularly good at finding the right balance between firmness with a difficult owner and understanding that people's homes are an emotive issue and sometimes emotions run high.

Highly recommended.

Relationship M.Richardson Strata Management Services

Better than I've been in before

I've been in a few Stratas over the years and they are not too bad. Our complex is tidy and well looked after. Though I am not on the Executive Committee, I believe the Committee is satisfied with their service.

Mel

MelPerth, WA

Manipulative liars

I find it impossible to believe anyone could rate Richardson strata above 1 star to the point I believe they are reviewing themselves. Ultimately they would add additional charges to my strata levy that were not meant for me but meant for the strata company for getting their service men out with incorrect reports. I would then organise my own service men to report on strata issues and they would confirm the matter was a strata issue. Don't trust the owner [name removed]. She is manipulative.

Sullo

Sullo

Happy Strata Council

I am an Owner/ Resident in a small Apartment complex where Richardsons have been the Strata Managers since we moved in.
I have found the service Richardsons provide to be knowledgable ,helpful and friendly. As a busy Office there are times a response may take a few days. However if the matter is urgent a friendly phone call always puts is right.
I and the Strata Council are happy with the service Richardsons provide

Worst, does not deserve a star but had no option

They avoid responding to calls and inquires to the point where four weeks later I would be following up on an email. This has put my tenants at various risks due to the lack of their due diligence. When actually getting hold of [name removed] she would bully and yell down the phone at you. If you have a choice don't use Richardson Strata.

Keeps me at ease

I am an overseas investor. It can sometimes be very nerve racking to have a real estate agent managing my property. But between them and Richardson strata management I know my property is always in good hands. They make sure to always presents my property well and I am very happy with them!

Good Supportive Strata Management

I have dealt with Richardson Strata for over 8 years now and found them to be responsive to requests however sometimes they are a little slow to respond. I found out that my owners committee were not helping the situation as they didn't have meetings often enough to grant approval for requested works. I would recommend Richarsdson Strata to all those who have a good working committee behind them. I always found my account to be correct. After reading other comments maybe a better understanding of the role of Strata Management should be sent to new Owners.

Saili

SailiMelbourne

I'm fairly satisfied with my property management services

I have been a client of Richardson Strata Management for a number of years now. The levies have increased however the company has been doing good management of the property, which in return has increased the value of my property. Every year my strata manager arranges for our financials to be audited ready for the meeting. Sometimes I might not get a reply immediately but issues are always resolved quickly.

Hayley

Hayley

Totally, totally awful

Wow they are SO bad I am back to write ANOTHER poor review. 2 months later and the SAME problems with the bills that we thought were sorted out last time. When I sent an email saying I was fed up with it I was accused of being a bully and told that I could no longer speak to my property manager and had to deal with them direct. If the Strata Committee won't agree to use another company I will sell my apartment. No one needs to put up with rude company who have NO professionalism.

Patrick Whalen

Patrick WhalenPerth, Western Australia

Why are they still in business?

Richardson Strata Management are either incompetent, dishonest or both. They send water and electricity accounts without any meter readings or cost per unit. This is in violation of Article 49A or the Residential Tenancies Act! They never answer letters, even when sent by registered mail, and when you go in to speak to them about it they are arrogant and aloof. Worst company I've had dealing with while renting over the past 30 years in four different States.

Disappointment

Disappointment

Not happy

Have been dealing with Richardson's for over a year now, and what an experience it has been. It began with no response to phone calls or emails. At times you deal with attitude when 'as the owners we are actually employing them to do a job.'
Bad management and it appears as if they have very little policies or procedures in place for handling issues. Very poor management of funds also.
A very bad experience all in all.
My only goal now is to convince the council of owners to get rid of them as
they are useless! Expensive strata levies and you have to wonder where the money is actually going.

Absolutely everything. Poor management.

Long Time Disgruntled Resident

Five star prices for one star service and management. Mismanagement, poor service and reactive vs proactive. Make sure your council member are on the ball as they will need to be if they choose to opt for this Administration. If it were up to us we change in a heart beat!

Terrible service

the service from Richardson is appaling. I have been with them for 7 years (working on getting rid of them thats the next item) and they have not improved at all. The lady owner only cares about trying to grow her business rather than what it most important - the clients. This is the first negative review I have ever written in my almost 40 years and I can assure you this is wasting my time. I just dont want you to waste your time by using this unprofessional company.

Pennyiscute