2Richtek

18% · 48218 · 81%

Brooke
BrookePerth, WA

Best Plumber!

Had no hot water, Called Richtek Nathan came out and fixed the problem within a few minutes. Nathan was awesome, friendly and quick to do the job! Would definitely be using Richtek again!
AEE
AEEPERTH6 posts

DELETE ALL OTHER PHONE NUMBERS

I am blown away by the service/treatment which I have just received from Richtek. The team member answering my call was friendly, professional and tolerant (answering all my questions). The appointment made was for the very next day. The 30 minute-before-arriving call was appreciated. The electrician was awesome, friendly, quick to do the job, no fuss ….. As for the price! It most definitely CANNOT be beaten. I will NEVER go elsewhere for my electrical needs. Looking forward to using them for future electrical, plumbing, roofing and grouting works.
Terry R
Terry RSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Quote very high, take your money then don't refund work not done

This company, Richtek, are ripping people off. They quoted $3,200+ to find a safety trip fault in the meter box and to change some wiring. They wanted full payment up front and as I was desperate to get the fault fixed just before Xmas 2023, I paid it against my good judgment. The next day they turned up and spent a total of 90 minutes finding our fridge was causing the safety trip. I asked them to stop at this point and not do further work while I considered what to do. It then took me three weeks of trying to get $2000+ refunded. The 90 minutes cost me $1200!!!! In the end a Lawyers letter of demand was needed to force them to cough up a refund. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.
Yvonne
YvonnePerth, WA

Refund

Quoted double the now won’t refund… that’s how they make $$$
soniacporter
soniacporterPerth, WA3 posts

Shower reseal

Great service I needed a shower reseal. Fantastic, quick, clean, no headaches with the whole process.
Professional not the cheapest but I felt they were easy to deal with and got on with the job so I could get on with my day instead of doing their paperwork online or calling them back. I just rang them and their actual admin and tradies took over.
Michael S.
Michael S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
Not Happy
Not Happy
Mel
Mel

Crazy quote

They came to price new hot water system. Quoted $5000. When he saw my shock at the price asked what my other quote was that I got. I said $2100. His reply "I can do it for that". Dropped price by that much in 10 seconds. Warned me that the other company would add on costs etc as job was being done. New hot water system all installed with 1st quote company and no added extras. Thanks but no thanks Richtek rip-offs!!
Tyrone H.
Tyrone H.Perth, WA2 posts

7 lights fitting to be installed lights provided from owner

Unbelievable quote provided from this company.

2300 $ for 7 light install lights provided from owner. How is this possible. I got another quote for 550. Installed. Go figure ??

Kerryn M.
Kerryn M.

Do not use. A company with no morals or substance

Terrible terrible Terrible
Customer service a disgrace.
Take your money with extreme wait times and then cancel on day.
Achey
AcheyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC19 posts
Kelly
Kelly3 posts

My favourite

Richtek previously installed my bathroom and tiles and they’ll be the first place I call every time. Head and shoulders above the rest.
Stormi
StormiPerth, WA14 posts

First-Class

Contacted Richtek very early this morning with electrical issue. Cam investigated and immediately identified problem. I can’t compliment Cam highly enough. He was prompt, courteous, reassuring, with a great smile and personality - a definite asset to the Company.
I thoroughly recommend Richtek based on this experience. I’m a 1st-time customer, Richtek is now my No.1 Go-To. Thank you for everything.
Ralph
RalphGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Richtek grouting service

Ben came early arranged, worked all day. I'm very happy with the result and the price was reasonable. I would certainly use the service again.
Jean Cooke
Jean CookePerth, WA

Ripped off by Richtek

The quote I was given by the Richtek representative was for 2 guys working over 2 days to lift ridge capping and replace using the latest compound to reseal the capping. After paying a 50% deposit I waited three months for the job to be done. The job was completed by one guy taking only one day. This workman did a satisfactory job in the one day and my complaint is the quote was to cover the cost for 2 men working for 2 days on my roof. This job took one guy one day therefore the high price quoted for labour involved was completely unjust.
Sonja
SonjaPerth, WA20 posts

No customer service

I emailed Richtek in March requesting a leak allowance for a leak they came to fix I emailed and called throughout the year with the same request all I got was ignored until they finally responded by saying it was to far back to do one after they took nearly a year to actually respond back. Absolutely disappointing customer service which cost me more money. Including the expensive repair job.

Dayne Partigliani
Dayne PartiglianiPerth, WA

Not on time and wouldn’t refund

Not on time and would not refund. Left two power outlets disconnected as their excuse was too busy to attend even though money was handed over.
ChrisPerth, WA4 posts

Pete fixed my tap within 5 mins!

Pete was fantastic he fixed my tap within 5 min! Nothing was too much trouble.. Thank you so very much Pete! Show reply
Kar
KarPerth, WA

Good work output, but poor assessment

Richtek members are driven to suggest the worst possible scenario to extract money and work from you. Always choose a specialised plumber or grout assessor, don't pick Richtek for this. They may also show that they have lots of work ahead of them, but make your own judgement and tread your own path. They also didn't rock up on the scheduled date to complete the work, absolutely shocking for punctuality. Poor work ethic.
bretted1
bretted1Perth, WA

What more can I say than "Thank you Richtek"Excellent customer service

Earlier this week our hot water system gave out, Richtek came out quickly his name is Nathan.
The customer service both from the office staff and the tradies excellent. The gas Supplier stuffed up but Richtek hooked us up with a portable temporary unit for the weekend.
Fresh Hot shower yeeha
fakkirahmed6
fakkirahmed6Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No warranty on work

I had my house completely rewired almost a year ago. For several months now, I've had a non-working power outlet in my lounge room. Anything at all plugged into it automatically trips the safety switch. My new Clipsal wired in smoke alarm has also failed and is running off 9 volt battery. I'm in a worse situation than before the rewire, which cost me almost $20,000. I called Richtek: was told the work was done "a long time ago" and that "anyway we no longer do electrical work in your area". All this company wants is your money.
Ros P.
Ros P.Peel, WA

Wonderful tradesman

Many thanks to Damo from Richtek.
He was amazing, from our quote to a week later, doing our electrical work.
Damo advised us by phone what time he would be at our home, completed the electrical and TV point installations in a very competent and professional way and then tidied up, even when we said we could..Such a credit to Richtek , he is your best advertisement, as we will be recommending our friends to Richtek.
Thank you Damo ...You made our day
Dan
DanPerth, WA

Expensive

I had Richtek provide a quote for a roofing/gutter issue. Was told that I had to have my valley replaced and some gutter work done. Quote included 3m of colour bond valley material @$1125. When the tradesman turned up, he only used 500mm of it and only did a small amount of work. Hopefully it has fixed the issue. Regardless, I was over quoted for materials that weren't needed nor the size of job required. Get multiple quotes before using Richtek.
tamsyn
tamsyn

excellent service

had the richtek team come out to do a full roof restoration for us and honestly couldn’t be happier with the end result, very easy team to work with who were very accomodating to our needs and very knowledgeable in their field of work, couldn’t recommend the richtek roofing team enough!
Chris

Wanted to turn a simple job into an expensive and unnecessary one

Asked to repair a light fitting, which they did
They approached all other unit holders wanting to reseal and tile balconies and bathrooms, most of which needed no repair at all
Disappointed
DisappointedPerth, WA

Expensive ,late

Paid a 1/2 deposit but couldn’t come and do the job for 3 days got told a 3 hr job .
Leak specialist came and found leak in outside pipe made a Loud noise through the whole house was meant to be fixed on that day ( he was there for 30 mins removed 6-8 pavers . no hot water 14 degree day , get a message to he can’t come to today , someone came the next day mid morning he was given it as an extra job nice guy not the guy who quoted .Replaced 30 cm of pipe put pavers back in there less than an hr $1600 ….lodging of leak allowance forms heard nothing from this either wish I had seen other reviews could’ve saved quite a bit

Matt
Matt2 posts
Kristie H.
Kristie H.

Very professional

Im very happy, my shower looks brand new. thanks Jay!
Alexander M.
Alexander M.

Alex did a wonderful job at regrouting my shower, absolute legend

Sam quoted my shower was very reasonable considering the 25 year guarantee! Thanks Richtek!
Lee U.
Lee U.
Ken
Ken
  Fair Incentive Verified

NEW HOT WATER SYSTEM INSTALL

Had our old water system die, we contacted Richtek and their service was excellent from start to finish. Always kept us up to date with what was happening and also provided us with a temporary hot water unit at no extra charge. Definitely worked over and above to get our new system installed. Excellent customer service and price wise very good and no call out fee !!
Terence Cosgrove
Terence Cosgrove

Honest and quick service

Cameron was on time, assessed the problem quickly and resolved it quickly and tidily. Would recommend him and his work ethic 100%. Well done Richtek.
Ruby
Ruby

Please get other Quotes first!

Just wanting to give a heads up to unsuspecting people out there....
Please please get a few quotes!
Richtek will absolutely rip you off, I have personally experienced this.
I have had a quote for roofing by Richtek 14k Ridiculous! Had the exact same job done for half the price.
Also got a quote for electrical work 2.5k, just had the same job done and quality work for $450 .
Richtek will quote and try and charge you triple the real price to do the job.
Please get other quotes first!
John
John

Highly recommend Richtek

If you're looking for a reliable roofing company, I can't recommend Richtek Roofing enough. Their professionalism, attention to detail, and quality workmanship make them the best choice for any roofing project you may have.
Carol
Carol

Excellent service

Richtech organised a service call and free quote on the same day. John was prompt, friendly and professional. He fixed my blocked drain quickly. Thanks for your great service.
Nadine
Nadine

Ned M.
Ned M.

Amazing service prompt responce

I woke up to the horrible sound of water gushing from my hot water service, I called Richtek thinking I was going to get the run around like others I had tried calling with no luck. They sent me an absolute legend of a bloke Pete, He was friendly professional and informative, just an absolute gun.
Before I knew it he was done and ready to leave,
Thanks again mate I will definitely be contacting you guys again.
Tracey C.
Tracey C.Perth, WA

Great Customer Service

Arrived promptly. Professional, experienced and I couldn’t be more pleased with their work and service. I would definitely recommend.
Geeb
GeebPerth, WA

Excellent, Highly Recommend!

I had a fantastic experience with Richtek. Their communication was great, service prompt, and pricing reasonable.
The team's knowledge and expertise were evident in their work, and they left no room for error. Highly recommended!
M. Mathers
M. MathersPerth, WA

Experienced tradesman

We had a loss of pressure in our shower. Called Richtek to come out and they were there after about 2 hours. They investigated the issue and identified a leak in the pipework within the roof space. The issue was resolved quickly and at a reasonable cost. The tradesman was very professional and we were very satisfied by the level of service provided. Would highly recommend.