Verified🏆 2024 Award

93% · 46833 · 7%

DRB
DRBGreenway 2900, ACT

Awesome product

My nephew loves his two buddies (fox) and my niece loves clover. Show details ·  1
Skye L
Skye L

Riff Raff sleep saviour!

I purchased a Riff Raff for my son just before he was born, he is now almost 10 months old and it has been an absolute God send for us all. He absolutely loves it and cuddles his Raffy to sleep every time. It's soft and durable, perfect for him to play with during the day and also comforting at night. He won't go anywhere without it! I highly recommend this product if you're looking for a comfort toy! Show reply
Amanda
Amanda
Chloe L.
Chloe L.

Absolutely love !!

My daughter loves her raffy, can’t be without it and has helped her calm down, highly recommend for any parent to buy one for your little ones Show details ·  1
Megan E.
Megan E.

Riff Raffs are amazing!

Our daughter has had her Riff Raff since she was first born. Since that day Raffy (Bandit) has been by her side for every sleep and comes with us everywhere we go. Raffy has brought so much comfort and happiness to our daughters life that we have also added Clover, Kirra, Riffy & Rudi to our collection, they all get the same amount of love each. When family or friends ask what a must have baby item is, Riff Raff is always one of our top items to suggest! Show reply
Emma
Emma
Tina T.
Tina T.
  Fair Incentive

Must have for babies and toddlers

I tried a few sleep aids but nothing even comes close to the riff rafts. Have been trying to collect them all. Show details ·  1
Kelly-Ann
Kelly-AnnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sleep all night

Both my boys have had their Riff Raff with them since birth. They love them so much and are both great sleepers thanks to the comforting sounds of their adorable furry friends. Show details ·  1
Shannon Laycock
Shannon Laycock

Riff Raff ooh yeah baby

Ecstatic is an understatement.. I've always wanted a raffy ever since my son was born in '17' we just got a clover and blossom.. only bad thing is I waited this longan for baby #2.. my now 6yr old sleeps with clover every night an girl who is 16 months old carries blossom everywhere! Show details ·  1
Kelly O
Kelly OSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

They are perfect. My girls loves her collection

My girl loves them
She almost has them all
Love ur company Show details ·  1
Rachelle
RachelleGoulburn Valley, VIC

Absolutely love it

My son absolutely loves his riff raff he won’t go anywhere with out raffy he has had it for 3 years and it has worked amazingly he has special needs and was very hard to get to sleep by himself he always wanted to be snuggling with someone but after we brought him his raffy I couldn’t be more happy with how he sleeps Show details ·  1
allahnnah
allahnnahPerth, WA

cannot live without raffy

clover first came into my sons life when my mother in law purchased it while my son was in hospital as a way to have a portable white noise machine, clover has been an amazing addition to our lives especially while my son was in hospital he used it as a comfort the few times i couldn’t be there, my fav thing about riff raffs are the strap to attach to crib, car seat, pram you can even attach a paci to it,clover comes everywhere now we are out of the hospital, he tried to get any of the blossoms bunny but due to hospital appointments i sadly missed the opportunity Show details ·  1
Amelia
AmeliaHobart, TAS
  Fair Incentive

Rudi; the night sleep hero!

We got Rudi for our son when I was pregnant and from day one he has became his one and only comfort. Night sleeps have been a dream thanks to the lullaby music. His now 5 months old and Rudi is never far from his side. Show details ·  1
Tamara
TamaraCentral, SA

Rock a bye mummy!

The riff raff lullaby is calm and comforting to put anyone asleep. When I eventually move my little one to her own room I may have to keep one of her Riff Raffs in my room to put me to sleep.

So soft and cuddly, and so damn cute that you can’t only have one.

Warning: may cause addiction. Show details ·  1

Kirsty Taylor
Kirsty Taylor
  Fair Incentive

Perfect literally a god sent

Helps my little girl settle even when teething or not at home Show details ·  1
Korie G.
Korie G.
  Fair Incentive

Very surprising! Doubted it for too long!

I’m currently on my second child.
My first I didn’t spend they money to get one, I thought it wouldn’t have helped what so ever! Oh how I was so wrong! We recently purchased one for my second and only had it for a couple of weeks and it has been so helpful! Even dad has said ‘i think having that helped me today’ when I had to be out for the day.
I so wish I got one for my first! Who is now 4 and requesting one to be just like baby! Show details ·  1

Soph
Soph

Our best friend!

Our girl had Clover from around 6 weeks old - she is now 18 months old and Clover is her absolute favourite! whenever she sees Clover, she puts her finger in her mouth and begins stroking the ever so soft material. She then presses the ears to chose her lullaby and is instantly calm whether upset, tired or simply looking to chill out. If she wakes during the night she will look to find Clover for comfort and to resettle, she then finds an ear to and drifts back off to sleep again to the calming noise of Clover.

We recently bought her baby brother Raffy and she cries to be able to give Raffy cuddles aswell - she thinks he is a dog!

She just adores these soft furry friends! Show details ·  1

Danielle H.
Danielle H.
  Fair Incentive

My twins take them everywhere

We love out Riff Raff so much my twin take them everywhere we go, they go to bed I give them there bottle and there Riff Raff and there out for the night till the morning at 6 am. I can not be anymore happy with something then the Riff Raff Show details ·  1
Jessey B.
Jessey B.

Absolute must have !!

I’m extremely lucky to have found this amazing guys !! Being a first time parent can be a struggle but with this amazing pal !! My son has loved his fawn buddy “raffy” every since birth and he takes him absolutely everywhere ! Show details ·  1
Kat and Hudson
Kat and HudsonPerth, WA2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Hands down best soother ever!!

Our Bandit (renamed Joey) has been the best help for soothing our beautiful but very difficult bub. The look on his eyes when we hand him Joey is absolutely priceless! He snuggles him and instantly settles when he hears the beautiful music and snuggles into him. We have tried so many other things but his ‘Joey’ has been the most consistent soother.
Yesterday I thought we had lost Joey and I cried….that’s how important this Riff Raff is! Show details ·  1
Amy
Amy
  Fair Incentive

Amazing honestly the best!!!

Our beautiful daughter & son both love there riff raffs!! My son has also the bit / teether from riff raff it’s so easy to hold and he bit on it to help his gums. The music from the riff raff really helps him with his sleep! Show details ·  1
Jacinta S
Jacinta SSouth East Queensland, QLD

No more bedtime Riff Raff

Purchased our first Raffy when my daughter was 4months old, I found it calmed her instantly and she took to it quite quickly. It even put my husband to sleep within seconds. Fast forward 3 years and my daughter can still not resist the sound of Raffy’s lullaby. It still calms her instantly and minimises the nighttime riff raff that overtired toddlers experience. Not to mention that ease of the daycare transition with her best pal by her side. We wouldn’t be without our Raffy. 100% sleep saver, 100% lifetime friend! Show details ·  1
Brianna
BriannaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA8 posts

Raffi Raccoon (bandit)

My son is absolutely obsessed with his raffi Raccoon and now his Raccoon towel he uses as a blanket Show details ·  1
Janette S.
Janette S.

Live Rudi

Rudi purchased at Xmas is a huge lifesaver my grand daughter loves it especially while being in hospital this week for 5 days Show details ·  1
Paige Shona
Paige ShonaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Money well spent

I was late to the RR party. My daughter got one (blossom) for her first birthday & her sleep has improved significantly & we’ve only been using it for 3 weeks. I love that it’s rechargeable & portable!
Super fast shipping & the quality is heaven. So soft. Show details ·  1
Kim
KimSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Clover lovers

I wasn’t sure what the hype was until I introduced clover to my girl … she is great for snuggles and the white noise would have to be my favourite for on the go !! Show reply

Ally G.
Ally G.

Amazing sleep toy

Both kids have absolutely loved their riff raffs, instantly calms them and puts them to sleep Show reply
Jorden h
Jorden hPerth, WA

We can’t live without our Riff Raff!

Being in and out of hospital since birth I am so grateful for my little ones riff raff. The white noise and lullaby is loud enough to comfort him but soft enough for me fo still get some sleep in the meantime. Definitely need more than just the one! Show details
Paige H.
Paige H.

Total game changer!

My son would fight having naps throughout the day sometimes only 15 minutes or he had to be on me but once I got him a riff raff he almost instantly started to sleep better throughout the day and longer too! No more having to have cuddles to sleep while I do house work Show details ·  1
Jade C.
Jade C.2 posts
  Fair Incentive

This company has offered a godsend that you’ll never regret!

Riff raff co is one of the most creative specialised sleep toy that both children (and parents) love! With their adorable designs of the cutest animals, honestly you find that you can’t stop at just one! (Haha) we take our Raffy everywhere and is our little man’s best friends. Not only do they have the best sleep toy with a new sound box design (thank god for the new recharge feature) they also have food grade teethers, books, towel sets and cookie cutters! Cool right?! not only are the products amazing but the customer service and experience is phenomenal, they get back to you quickly and efficiently and love seeing updates on the joy The riff Raffs bring to the bubs.
I highly recommend Riff Raff! This coming from one thankful mumma. Show details ·  1
Alex
AlexPerth, WA

OBSESSED!!!!!

Our first riff raff was the fox and it’s been a huge help with my little boys sleep. He use to wake every hour and now with raffy he’s only wakes once for a bottle. We are now on our way to collecting all riff raffs and currently have 7! Highly recommend, they’re a lifesaver!! Show reply
Kate Mitchell
Kate MitchellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  Fair Incentive

This product saved my sanity

Riff raff was a life saver for my first born who before we got one he would only sleep for 45 minutes at a time and otherwise was very unsettled due to a massive hernia up until 4 months of age. The day we introduced it he took the fox and instantly settled. This honestly saved my sanity and mental health. Not only did we get a second one for him (fawn) but we still see the benefits today as he sleeps with both and we get full nights sleep.

When I found out I was pregnant with my second born I instantly ordered one with personalisation. She was introduced to it when she was born and has taken to it.

I give riff raffs to all my friends and family who are pregnant. Show details ·  1

Paige Thew
Paige ThewSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

These are legit the best part of our family ❤️

I came into Riff raff life, 6 years ago and we haven’t looked back, they are apart of our family, we have over 10 and we have recommended them to multiple family and friends and will continue to support such an amazing family run buisness Show details
jcclarke
jcclarke2 posts

All ages!

-value for money, definitely withstands wear and tear
-Soft
-quality material
- easy to clean
-convenient
- Show details ·  1
Taryn
Taryn
  Fair Incentive

We would be lost with our tribe !

Absolutely amazing ! We would honestly be lost with out any of our ‘foxxys’. I have two kids and a number of riff raffs that we do not leave the house without. They have been my life saver ! Thanks guys xo Show details
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
  Fair Incentive

A best friend for my little one

We started using our Raffy when my son was 1 month old. We play the lullaby to get him to sleep and he loves it! Being 3 months now we’ve noticed he has started to grab onto Raffy and Cuddle him. We don’t leave the house without his Raffy! Show reply

Samm L.
Samm L.

We love our raffys

I lovveee the new sound boxes. I have recorded a message for my bubba and when she’s at daycare the ladies say it calms her down ❤️ Show details
Rachael Godau
Rachael Godau

My boy loves his 2 riff raffs

The lullaby has put him to sleep in the pram where he usually never sleeps and the white noise helped him sleep in the car as he has a issues with sleep lately Show details ·  1
Kimberley13
Kimberley13South-Eastern Region, NSW

Outstanding products (can’t live without)

I was gifted a clover bunny Riff Raff from a friend before I had given birth to my daughter back in September, I then introduced this to her when she was only a few days old. Since then she now has 3 riff raffs in total!! The riff raff has been an absolute life saver my daughter will only sleep with her riff raff as it plays the lallaby tune and she sleeps throughout the entire night (happy Mumma) I have and will continue to recommend these to any first time mums out there grab yourself 1 or 2 or more riff raffs!
Happy Mother
Happy Mother
  Fair Incentive

ONLY BUY THIS IF YOU WANT YOUR CHILD TO HAVE BETTER SLEEP!

I have 3 Riff Raffs and could not recommend this product more! Show details ·  1