Listing monitored by Right2Drive

11 questions from our users

John C.
John C.asked

Got a hire car off you people on 1.1. 2020 after being in an accident. After giving the car back I received a fine in the mail dating 30.12 2019 . How do I go about getting out of the fine ? Plus at the time of the fine on the paperwork ( 5.10 am ) I was at work on the 30.12 2019 as I start work at 4am . Can you please help me ? Looking forward to your answer.

Christina
Christina
Doreen S.
Doreen S.asked

driving the right to drive car in a shopping centre yesterday and a 4 wheel drive reversed into me a I as I was stationery a I could not move on waiting for traffic in front of me. Big question what do I do as the other driver was at fault got is details and reporting to police this afternoon. I am so stressed recovering frm my accident last week I am not coping too well. The loan car came from regal crash iin s.a.

Andrew
Andrewasked

After another not at fault accident , I applied online with Right2Drive but have had no response after nearly four weeks.I received a reference number by return email so my application has gone through.Because I needed to get a rental car organised as soon as possible , I have gone through another company who have approved a car for me once my car goes into the panel beaters , very disappointed Right2Drive , I thought you were better than that.

Carol
Carol

I applied on line and received call back the following day. Car was delivered to my home that afternoon. Four days later i still could not provide other parties claim number right2drive extended loan for amother fve days at no cost. Fantastic

Judy B
Judy Basked

I just submitted my review but didn't get time to upload any proof. What should I do?

Sonya
Sonyaasked

Hi I was wondering if i qualify for one your cars and my crash shop needs my car from Monday morning could I get one of your cars over the weekend? as I work and would have to drop my car to them on the Friday afternoon? Thanks Sonya

Paula D
Paula Dasked

Do you let 17 years old drive your cars?

Customer Experience MgrRight2DriveSend a private message

Hi Paula, Yes we do, provided they hold a valid drivers licence and we are advised in advance.

Bryce
Bryceasked

Hi just wondering if you drop the hire car off and pick it back up at my preffered location?

Customer Experience MgrRight2DriveSend a private message

Hi Bryce, Yes we provide a delivery service if you are within one of our branches service area's.

DUYEN Vuasked

Hi! I just know your website through a friend. Some one stole all 4 wheels of my car and I don’t have loan car to go to work.
Am I qualified to use your services?
Thanks!

James Blake
James Blakeasked

Acorn Rentals reviews are outstanding! Why would I choose Right2Drive when they have so many problems?

Miki K
Miki Kasked

Has anyone experienced renting a car from this company at not your fault accident when at fault driver admit that they are not insured ? Did you have to go to the court and did you not pay any rental fees ?

Jim
Jimasked

Hi
I recently had an accident in a petrol station but no other car was involved.the car in front would not move instead drove towards me so I accidently hit a metal piece while trying to get out...
Would i be able to qualify in a situation like this?.

Get an answer from our members and Right2Drive representatives