2Right2Drive

Right2Drive Questions & Answers

Verifiedright2drive.com.au
Lana
Lana

Do we have to sign the right 2 drive agreement and authority to act ? looks very technical and like they could charge me for hire cost

Leanne Clarke
Leanne Clarke

Hi Lana,
You don't pay a cent because the charges are charged to the insurance company of the person who ia at fault, which is the other driver. You can't get a Right2Drive hire car if you are at fault. It is very simple to do, just make sure you have all of the other drivers details and accident details and pics and claim numbers and your right to go. I was surprised at how simple it was.

Maike
Maike

Hi . Can you please confirm that Right To Drive deals with the at fault party's insurance to receive payment and that there is NO COST whatsoever - the NO FAULT driver who is waiting for settlement and repairs to her car? And, I will not be expected to personally deal with the At Fault Driver's insurance, that this is all handled by you once you have all the required informationn?

Richard
Richard

In my experience, yes you are correct, you will not have to personally deal with the “at fault” drivers insurance company.

Manju lamichhane
Manju lamichhane

Hi I already fill the application form this morning for loan car and submitted as well got the email back saying someone will contact me shortly but nobody is contacted me till now.

Right2Drive   DM

Hi Manju, We apologise for the inconvenience caused due to the delay in contacting you regarding your application. Can you please email customercare@right2drive.com.au with your booking reference number and we will reach out to you.

Rexyv

Do they help with write off vehicles?

Aries
Aries

I assume that they do, if the accident isn’t your fault and you can provide the details of the at fault driver. Just call them, I found them very helpful and easy to deal with.

Right2Drive   DM

Hi Rexyv, In the case of total loss when you are the not at fault driver, we may be able to assist you with an accident loan car until you receive settlement on your vehicle.

If you still require a loan car, you can visit our website (www.right2drive.com.au) to apply or call us on 1300 100 121.

Rexyv

Thanks for taking time to reply

Aayush K.
Aayush K.

Hi there, i used Right2Drive and was awesome experience. The thing i want to know is I drove in m5 south-west motorway which is refundable amount (can be done cash back ), so after i paid for the toll shouldn't it be refunded to us?

Right2Drive   DM

Hi Aayush, Thanks for your feedback, we’re glad you had a positive experience using our service.
The M5 cashback is applicable for vehicles registered for private use.
Our fleet is registered for rental use so unfortunately drivers are not eligible for the cashback.

John D.
John D.

How do you sleep at night? Absolute scam company.

Pete
Pete

Hi! John D,
I don't know of your experience but I have used R2D twice and my family members have also used them and we cannot praise them enough. They are polite and courteous, deliver an equivalent car to you at your convenient location. They also pick up their car from where you tell them. The car is clean when presented and all they ask is that it is returned in the condition it was presented. I must say that I have not been at fault when I have used their services so with regards to the charges I can't comment.

Scotty T.

Pete, what did they charge per day for the car? And what model car for comparison?

Scotty T.

Mr. Right2Drive online Reputation Content Strategist.

To better help the public understand the Right2Drive experience, please answer all the questions below:

1. How many court actions does Right2Drive file "a year" against the unsuspecting opposition of the rental in Western Australia?

2. Why is it that Right2Drive files cases against people "personally" when they have full insurance to cover the average car rental expense in case of an accident?

3.Why does Right2Drive file a court action against the people personally AT THE SAME time the situation is STILL with insurance being settled?

3. Does Right2Drive pay kickbacks to companies or persons?

4. How often does the Right2Drive cost of its rental exceed the cost of any "damaged cars"? In our case, the Right2Drive expense was over $19K. The damage to the opposing car was a wheel.

5. What is the average case DOLLAR AMOUNT filed with the magistrate against the unsuspecting party in Western Australia?

6. What is the average cost of a rental with Right2Drive vs. the Average cost of a rental with a standard Airport picked up car rental agency? And to clarify, the cost charged to an insurance company, not a walk-in.

All of these can be answered here by yourself, or I can upload the answers later when I accumulate the information. Please save us some time and share.

Diane D.

Can my husband drive the car with out myself in it

Right2Drive   DM

Hi Diane, Your husband will be able to drive the car provided he has a valid Australian Drivers Licence and you register him as an additional driver with us.

Please contact us at responseteam@right2drive.com.au for assistance.
You will need to provide his full name and a copy of the front and back of his driver’s licence.

Diane D.

Can my husband drive the car

Amanda
Amanda

If you nominate him on the application also and he has a drivers licence. Just answer the questions truthfully.

Judy Carey
Judy Carey

The car that run into me didn’t stop.I reported it to Rose Bay Police station & gave all the particulars.
I am insured with Youi but unfortunately I’m not eligible for a hire car as they can’t claim on the driver because he didn’t stop.
Am I able to use your service?

Right2Drive   DM

Hi Judy, Thank you for reaching out to us.

The cost of an accident loan car is covered by the at fault party or their insurer, therefore a key eligibility criteria that needs to be met is the details of the at fault party and their insurance policy being made available.

We’re sorry that in this instance we’re unable to assist you. Should you manage to get hold of details for the at fault party’s insurer and still require a replacement vehicle, please do reach out to us again.

You can further check your eligibility here - external link
Or apply via our online application here - external link

gilmay97
gilmay97

The vehicle 504BDZ was provided by Zupps while my vehicle is being repaired, you have a 100 km per day limit on travelling, a very poor restraint, it takes more than that for most people to get to work. For your vehicles to be of practical use, we need unrestricted use and travel, other wise we are better of to go elswhere. It is just another rental vehicle, is it not.

Right2Drive   DM

Hi Gilmay, Thank you for messaging us. I’m glad we were able to speak with you to resolve this enquiry.

Whilst Right2Drive is not a standard rental vehicle company, most rental car companies do charge for excess KMs. We will from time to time discuss additional KMs with an individual who may require a significant increase in what is considered reasonable, however as discussed, charges for additional KMs did not apply in your case.

John C.
John C.

Got a hire car off you people on 1.1. 2020 after being in an accident. After giving the car back I received a fine in the mail dating 30.12 2019 . How do I go about getting out of the fine ? Plus at the time of the fine on the paperwork ( 5.10 am ) I was at work on the 30.12 2019 as I start work at 4am . Can you please help me ? Looking forward to your answer.

Christina
Christina

It is very hard to understand this post. If you got the hire car from Right2Drive on the 01.01.2020 and the fine was dated on the 30.12.2019, then the fine is not yours; unless the fine was under your car not the hire car. If any more issue with the fine, then I suggest you contact the people that issued the fine to you. Good Luck!

Right2Drive   DM

Hi John, Thanks for contacting us. In order for us to further investigate, I will need some more details from you. Are you able to please email me your full name and contact details to customercare@right2drive.com.au so I can have someone look into your file and then come back to you with a response?

Kind Regards, Josh

Doreen S.
Doreen S.

driving the right to drive car in a shopping centre yesterday and a 4 wheel drive reversed into me a I as I was stationery a I could not move on waiting for traffic in front of me. Big question what do I do as the other driver was at fault got is details and reporting to police this afternoon. I am so stressed recovering frm my accident last week I am not coping too well. The loan car came from regal crash iin s.a.

Right2Drive   DM

Hi Doreen, Please do not stress about this. Right2Drive has a zero insurance excess which means you can drive our cars with peace of mind. Best thing to do would be to call the branch where you received the vehicle from. Or alternatively, if you would like, I can have our SA manager give you a call to talk you through what will happen next? If so, please email your contact details and any questions you may have to customercare@right2drive.com.au

Kind Regards, Josh

Andrew
Andrew

After another not at fault accident , I applied online with Right2Drive but have had no response after nearly four weeks.I received a reference number by return email so my application has gone through.Because I needed to get a rental car organised as soon as possible , I have gone through another company who have approved a car for me once my car goes into the panel beaters , very disappointed Right2Drive , I thought you were better than that.

Carol
Carol

I applied on line and received call back the following day. Car was delivered to my home that afternoon. Four days later i still could not provide other parties claim number right2drive extended loan for amother fve days at no cost. Fantastic

Right2Drive   DM

Hi Andrew, I am so sorry to hear we didn't get in contact with you once you lodged an application. I would like to investigate why you never heard back from us. If you are able to send your contact details through to customercare@right2drive.com.au I will be able to look into the matter. Kind regards, Josh

Judy B
Judy B

I just submitted my review but didn't get time to upload any proof. What should I do?

Right2Drive   DM

Hi Judy, Thank you for submitting a review! We appreciate it. If you would like to upload proof you can add a comment underneath your review (which I have now commented on) but I think your review is certainly praise enough. Totally up to you :) Kind Regards, Josh

Sonya
Sonya

Hi I was wondering if i qualify for one your cars and my crash shop needs my car from Monday morning could I get one of your cars over the weekend? as I work and would have to drop my car to them on the Friday afternoon? Thanks Sonya

Right2Drive   DM

Hi Sonya, Provided you were not at-fault, and the at-fault has insurance, we'd be delighted to help you. I would recommend you heading to our website to complete an online application at external link  and one of our team will get in contact with you. Kind Regards, Cheyne

Paula D
Paula D

Do you let 17 years old drive your cars?

Right2Drive   DM

Hi Paula, Yes we do, provided they hold a valid drivers licence and we are advised in advance.

Bryce
Bryce

Hi just wondering if you drop the hire car off and pick it back up at my preffered location?

Right2Drive   DM

Hi Bryce, Yes we provide a delivery service if you are within one of our branches service area's.

DUYEN Vu

Hi! I just know your website through a friend. Some one stole all 4 wheels of my car and I don’t have loan car to go to work.

Am I qualified to use your services?

Thanks!

Right2Drive   DM

Hi Duyen, Sorry to hear that. Right2Drive provide loan cars to people who are not at-fault in a car accident. Judging by your description we wouldn't be able to help you with an accident loan car. You could hire a car from us directly though if you like. If you need any further assistance feel free to contact us at customercare@right2drive.com.au

Kind regards, Cheyne

James Blake
James Blake

Acorn Rentals reviews are outstanding! Why would I choose Right2Drive when they have so many problems?

Right2Drive   DM

Hi James, of course everyone is entitled to choose their own provider. At Right2Drive we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service and if we find a customer has experienced a problem we do everything we can to make things right. We are Australia's leading provider of accident loan cars and believe our success has been derived from us delivered a great customer experience.

Get an answer from our members and Right2Drive representatives