4.9

lets a.

lets a.Sydney, NSW

Applied online in the morning car in my driveway same afternoon

Recommend by a friend as i was in an accident (not at fault).
I was abit iffy about it at first but gave R2D a go and WOW was it easy submitted an application online in the morning and got a phone by noon and the replacement vehicle was in my driveway that afternoon
Very easy and friendly to deal with highly recommended!!

Joao T.

Joao T.Illawarra, NSW

Very Helpfull, easy to deal with

Was delivered a perfectly equipped vehicle for my needs. Other places wanted me to lower my expectations and take second best. Right to Drive had no problem meeting and exceeding my needs.

Vehicle TypeToyota HiAce
Joshua B.Right2Drive

They made everything so easy. Great car

After being in an accident, I found Right2drive so easy and helpful to deal with. The customer service was amazing. I would highly recommend them. I had a great car to drive around in and look for another car.

Benjamin Smith

Benjamin SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Literally saved my A**!

Very reliable !! Perfect

I was given a courtesy car while mine was in the repair shop, they come on time very professional and fluid communication, it is very comforting to find exactly what are you looking for when you need it. Alejandra

kerrie

kerrieSydney, NSW

Amazing business

From start to finish of the hire time all staff were exceptional in service, communication and professionalism.
Thank goodness for Right to Drive. A sad time when my car was written off on my way home. The distress of receiving next to nothing as a payout was terrible, but RTD made the loan car part stress free

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi Triton
Joshua B.Right2Drive

The whole process was quick and easy. It takes some of the pain away from going through a motor accident process.

Being the recipient of someone else's transgression, applying on line and the personal service is a nice relief at a frustrating time. With the vehicle delivered to the repair shop takes a huge lift off your shoulders.
Great stuff thank you.

Tiffany

TiffanySydney, NSW

Excellent service

RIGHT2DRIVE made it easy, straightforward and seamless to get my car repaired. The loan vehicle was brought to my home and collected from the smash repairer. The team are friendly, professional and accommodating and the vehicles are modern and very clean.
With a young baby, it was fantastic to not have to deal with the logistics of organizing my car repair or be left without car.

Pam short

Pam shortSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I was very impressed with how easy it was, I was a bit shaken after my no fault crash and the staff were very supportive, I was happy with the car that was provided quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend this company. Thank you team

kare

kareHunter Region, NSW

Arrived on time just when I needed them

I desperately needed a hire car to visit my partner in hospital but I had no way of getting to the hire car companies like Budget etc who are located at the local airport. Right to drive Newcastle came directly to my home on time so I could make visiting hours at the hospital on time.

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant customer service!

Exemplary service from Right2Drive - my beautiful Jag was involved in a no-fault tail end collision and the team at Miami Smash Repairs sorted me with a new BMW 320i from Right2Drive, whilst the repairs were being done to my car. Service was excellent across the board. Highly recommend Right to Drive and Miami Smash Repairs!

Vehicle TypeBMW 3 Series
Susan

SusanSouth East Queensland, QLD

My car was written off after being rear ended. Right2Drive delivered a car the next day similar to my make and model. The car was clean and was delivered and picked up with ease and professionalism.

Vehicle TypeHolden Astra

Top service!

My Audi TT was involved in a not at fault tail end collision at a junction. Needless to say Right2Drive sorted me with a nice and new Audi 4 for a few days. Service was good across the board. Highly recommended!

Vehicle TypeAudi A4
Leza T.

Leza T.Sydney, NSW

Repeat customer

I’ve used R2D twice and both times I have received a car within hours. The cars were both similar to mine and were clean and relatively new. Exceptional customer service.

KMG

KMGMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and easy to organise

This is a great service...right to drive was easy to deal with, the car I was given was great, it was clean and comfortable and their customer service was outstanding. I would recommend this service to anyone looking for a replacement car whilst repairs are being done to your own car. It was so easy. Thank you right to drive!

Vehicle TypeInfiniti Q50
Joshua B.Right2Drive

Thanks for sharing a review - we appreciate it. Glad to hear you had a great experience with us. Connect with us on Facebook if you like, search Right2Drive Pty Ltd.

Fantastic Service.

Car was perfect , staff very obliging and helpful, car was Valet Clean, and full of fuel, Private use only and as my husband had hurt his back we did need the car to go to Physio but did not do some of the shopping etc that was planned for that time.

Vehicle TypeNissan Dualis / Qashqai

What excellent service

Lockdown happened, they helped and continued to help through all of the delays. Cars were delivered clean and tidy. Team was friendly and professional. Thanks guys, looked after me. Cheers.

Anna

AnnaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So easy.

Vehicle used for private use. Vehicle was excellent and comfortable. Service exceptional. No payment required as not our fault. Thanks ever so much. And that it was delivered and picked up even better

Stephanie

StephaniePerth, WA

Went above and beyond!

Everyone I spoke to had Fantastic customer service. They went to incredible lengths to help me out after the crash, my family would of been struggling without Right2Drive. I could not recommend this company enough and will definitely use their services again.

Vehicle TypeHolden Commodore

Amazing Service!

Best service ever. They made everything so easy. They met me at the repairer and collected the vehicle from there once my car was ready to pick up. The car they loaned me was clean and in great condition. The team were very helpful and responsive and even found details on the at fault party I didn't have!! Highly recommend.

John C.

John C.asked

Got a hire car off you people on 1.1. 2020 after being in an accident. After giving the car back I received a fine in the mail dating 30.12 2019 . How do I go about getting out of the fine ? Plus at the time of the fine on the paperwork ( 5.10 am ) I was at work on the 30.12 2019 as I start work at 4am . Can you please help me ? Looking forward to your answer.

Christina
Christina

It is very hard to understand this post. If you got the hire car from Right2Drive on the 01.01.2020 and the fine was dated on the 30.12.2019, then the fine is not yours; unless the fine was under your car not the hire car. If any more issue with the fine, then I suggest you contact the people that issued the fine to you. Good Luck!

Hi John,

Thanks for contacting us. In order for us to further investigate, I will need some more details from you. Are you able to please email me your full name and contact details to customercare@right2drive.com.au so I can have someone look into your file and then come back to you with a response?

Doreen S.

Doreen S.asked

driving the right to drive car in a shopping centre yesterday and a 4 wheel drive reversed into me a I as I was stationery a I could not move on waiting for traffic in front of me. Big question what do I do as the other driver was at fault got is details and reporting to police this afternoon. I am so stressed recovering frm my accident last week I am not coping too well. The loan car came from regal crash iin s.a.

Hi Doreen,

Please do not stress about this. Right2Drive has a zero insurance excess which means you can drive our cars with peace of mind. Best thing to do would be to call the branch where you received the vehicle from. Or alternatively, if you would like, I can have our SA manager give you a call to talk you through what will happen next? If so, please email your contact details and any questions you may have to customercare@right2drive.com.au

Andrew

Andrewasked

After another not at fault accident , I applied online with Right2Drive but have had no response after nearly four weeks.I received a reference number by return email so my application has gone through.Because I needed to get a rental car organised as soon as possible , I have gone through another company who have approved a car for me once my car goes into the panel beaters , very disappointed Right2Drive , I thought you were better than that.

Carol
Carol

I applied on line and received call back the following day. Car was delivered to my home that afternoon. Four days later i still could not provide other parties claim number right2drive extended loan for amother fve days at no cost. Fantastic

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Hi Andrew, I am so sorry to hear we didn't get in contact with you once you lodged an application. I would like to investigate why you never heard back from us. If you are able to send your contact details through to customercare@right2drive.com.au I will be able to look into the matter. Kind regards, Josh

Get an answer from our members and Right2Drive representatives