Right2Drive

Pros

• Impressive customer service

• Easy booking process

Cons

• No branch in Canberra

4.9

gregory banks

gregory banksPerth, WA

Excellent service

R2D dropped the car off within minutes when I need it and very very helpful all through the time I used it and picked it up when they said they would, so great full for them thanks

Renée C.

Renée C.South East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended! The service I could not fault!

Highly recommended! The service I could not fault! Everyday travelling the vehicle met my expectations and so did the company! They made the process stress free for me. Thank you!

Vehicle TypeHolden Astra

HeatherPerth, WA

Right2Drive Making life easy

Excellent service and staff. The car was delivered within 2days. Same make so easy to drive. Was recommended by my Insurance Company as I didn’t have it in my policy. 10 out of 10.

Vehicle TypeKia Rio
Heather

The pleasure was all mine Alison.

Above & beyond!

The team were amazing! Quick, easy and hassle free. They really went above & beyond to get me back on the road. The vehicle I received was an upgrade to my car, I needed a towing Ute as towing the horse float was essential & they ended up giving me one of their staff vehicles just so I could tow. Communication was awesome and really helped in what was a super stressful situation.
Definitely recommend them! Thank you!

Elene P.

Elene P.South East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend this service. Would definitely use again

I’m grateful my towtruck driver recommended Right2Drive! A Clean, comparable 7seater 4wd delivered to my home by lunchtime and was picked up picked up 5 weeks later at no cost to me. This has been a fabulous service and made the inconvenience of my car repair so much LESS stressful. Thank you!!

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi Pajero
Not happy

Not happySydney, NSW

Really great experience - highly recommend

This is a fantastic service. Have used it twice and I cannot fault it. They simply deliver on everything they promise. Great staff, always punctual - would definitely recommend and would use again.

Alison H.Right2Drive

We're delighted to hear you had an enjoyable experience with Right2Drive. Twice!! If you haven't already, feel free to connect with us on Facebook and share our page with your friends to help spread the word.

Uhde

UhdeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding!!!!

Amazing service and friendly staff. Made my life so much easier having a car while mine was being fixed! I would use this service again in a heartbeat! So happy!

Vehicle TypeKia Sorento
Amanda P.

Amanda P.Sydney, NSW

Amazing!!

It was easy to communicate with the customer service team. Worked hard to provide a vehicle that would work with my families needs. The process that Right2Drive took to provide the vehicle was outstanding and the vehicle was dropped off at my address sooner than said. The vehicle was easy to drive and comfortable for the family. Renting the vehicle was way easier than past experiences with other rental car companies. Will go back to Righ2Drive in the future!

Huili

HuiliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Used it twice already

We had two traffic accidents this year. Our insurance does not cover rental car costs. We contacted Right2Drive to see what they could do. Everything has turned out to exceed our expectations: friendly and easy communication, fast delivery and the proceedings done in a smooth and professional manner. When the second accident happened, we went back to them and they haven’t disappointed us. We will not hesitate to recommend Right2Drive to anyone.

Vehicle TypeHyundai i30

Vickie

VickieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Was perfect

Company was easy to communicate with was always there if needed vehicle was perfect delivered on time very very clean was easy to drive A pleasure to drive was very impressed

Justin

JustinPerth, WA

Great vehicle

Customer service was great. Would not have been able to go about daily chores without a vehicle. Thanks, more people should definitely know about this service and how it eliminates the inconvenience caused by accidents.

Vehicle TypeHyundai Elantra
gleeni

gleenisydney

Very good experience with R2D

my repairer organised a replacement car from R2D for me. David was a bit late that morning due to the traffice and other issues, but he took uber to come first and let his colleague to drive the car to the repairer's place a bit later, so that I didn't need to wait too long. David went through all documentations with me very thoroughly, and he was very professional. After the car arrived, he even gave me a quick heads up about the car's function.

When I needed to return this car, I was not asked to wait for a staff to inspect it. I simply left it with my repairer.

Vehicle TypeKia Cerato
julius a.

julius a.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service,very professional,..

Made me less stressed...im not wrong this is it ITR for choosing..their service quick they organized and i was given me a good car...thanks Mr.Ben F.for the great service,thank you

Vehicle TypeKia Sportage
lets a.

lets a.Sydney, NSW

Applied online in the morning car in my driveway same afternoon

Recommend by a friend as i was in an accident (not at fault).
I was abit iffy about it at first but gave R2D a go and WOW was it easy submitted an application online in the morning and got a phone by noon and the replacement vehicle was in my driveway that afternoon
Very easy and friendly to deal with highly recommended!!

Joao T.

Joao T.Illawarra, NSW

Very Helpfull, easy to deal with

Was delivered a perfectly equipped vehicle for my needs. Other places wanted me to lower my expectations and take second best. Right to Drive had no problem meeting and exceeding my needs.

Vehicle TypeToyota HiAce

Find out how Right2Drive compares to other Car Hire Services

They made everything so easy. Great car

After being in an accident, I found Right2drive so easy and helpful to deal with. The customer service was amazing. I would highly recommend them. I had a great car to drive around in and look for another car.

Benjamin Smith

Benjamin SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Literally saved my A**!

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi ASX

Very reliable !! Perfect

I was given a courtesy car while mine was in the repair shop, they come on time very professional and fluid communication, it is very comforting to find exactly what are you looking for when you need it. Alejandra

kerrie

kerrieSydney, NSW

Amazing business

From start to finish of the hire time all staff were exceptional in service, communication and professionalism.
Thank goodness for Right to Drive. A sad time when my car was written off on my way home. The distress of receiving next to nothing as a payout was terrible, but RTD made the loan car part stress free

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi Triton
Alison H.Right2Drive

The whole process was quick and easy. It takes some of the pain away from going through a motor accident process.

Being the recipient of someone else's transgression, applying on line and the personal service is a nice relief at a frustrating time. With the vehicle delivered to the repair shop takes a huge lift off your shoulders.
Great stuff thank you.

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi ASX

John C.

John C.asked

Got a hire car off you people on 1.1. 2020 after being in an accident. After giving the car back I received a fine in the mail dating 30.12 2019 . How do I go about getting out of the fine ? Plus at the time of the fine on the paperwork ( 5.10 am ) I was at work on the 30.12 2019 as I start work at 4am . Can you please help me ? Looking forward to your answer.

Christina
Christina

It is very hard to understand this post. If you got the hire car from Right2Drive on the 01.01.2020 and the fine was dated on the 30.12.2019, then the fine is not yours; unless the fine was under your car not the hire car. If any more issue with the fine, then I suggest you contact the people that issued the fine to you. Good Luck!

Hi John,

Thanks for contacting us. In order for us to further investigate, I will need some more details from you. Are you able to please email me your full name and contact details to customercare@right2drive.com.au so I can have someone look into your file and then come back to you with a response?

Doreen S.

Doreen S.asked

driving the right to drive car in a shopping centre yesterday and a 4 wheel drive reversed into me a I as I was stationery a I could not move on waiting for traffic in front of me. Big question what do I do as the other driver was at fault got is details and reporting to police this afternoon. I am so stressed recovering frm my accident last week I am not coping too well. The loan car came from regal crash iin s.a.

Hi Doreen,

Please do not stress about this. Right2Drive has a zero insurance excess which means you can drive our cars with peace of mind. Best thing to do would be to call the branch where you received the vehicle from. Or alternatively, if you would like, I can have our SA manager give you a call to talk you through what will happen next? If so, please email your contact details and any questions you may have to customercare@right2drive.com.au

Andrew

Andrewasked

After another not at fault accident , I applied online with Right2Drive but have had no response after nearly four weeks.I received a reference number by return email so my application has gone through.Because I needed to get a rental car organised as soon as possible , I have gone through another company who have approved a car for me once my car goes into the panel beaters , very disappointed Right2Drive , I thought you were better than that.

Carol
Carol

I applied on line and received call back the following day. Car was delivered to my home that afternoon. Four days later i still could not provide other parties claim number right2drive extended loan for amother fve days at no cost. Fantastic

Alison H.Right2Drive

Hi Andrew, I am so sorry to hear we didn't get in contact with you once you lodged an application. I would like to investigate why you never heard back from us. If you are able to send your contact details through to customercare@right2drive.com.au I will be able to look into the matter. Kind regards, Josh

Get an answer from our members and Right2Drive representatives

Features:

• These cars are only provided to drivers who were not at fault during an accident
  • The hire car is funded by the insurance company of the person who was at fault. If this person refuses to pay, then Right2Drive will not charge you for the rental costs
  • Apply for a loan online and Right2Drive will assess your application and determine your suitability
  • The cars are COVID safe, with fully sterilised interiors and disposable steering wheel covers

Points of praise:

• For those who had booked a car after getting into an accident, Right2Drive’s efficient service alleviated a lot of stress
  • It was common for consumers to receive professional service by friendly staff members
  • Many reviewers were surprised to receive a better vehicle than they had initially booked.

Points to consider:

• If you were at fault, you’re not able to qualify for a loan car with Right2Drive

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Accidents happen, and if you need a replacement car, Right2Drive will swiftly provide you with a suitable option. With an overwhelming majority of 5-star reviews, Right2Drive achieved the 2021 ProductReview award for their efficient customer service and easy booking process.