Listing monitored by Right2Drive

Pros

• Impressive customer service

• Easy booking process

Cons

• No branch in Canberra

Don
DonSydney, NSW

Excellent and Efficient

First time using R2D and definately would recommend to anyone. Everything was handled without any hassles. Thank you to all the friendly staff that was involved in making my life easier.

Alex
AlexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Such an amazing customer experience!

I don't usually write reviews or anything but these people are sincerely lovely and made my life a lot less painful when I was in a time of need. If you're reading this guys - be proud of the amazing customer service you're providing.

Vehicle TypeKia Rio
SarahgSydney, NSW

Car was unregistered!

Sarahg

Thank you to your team. I would like to reiterate that the overall service was fantastic including speaking to the other parties insurance company etc. It was only the lack of update I was disappointed with.

Barry
Barry

Friendly & good customer service

Quick easy process and best customer service from the Right2Drive team. Highly recommend. Right2Drive provided a much better car then I would have expected for driving to & from my workplace.

Vehicle TypeFord Puma
Robbomac
RobbomacCOOMBABAH

Very impressed

Definitely impressed with my experience. Prompt service and so easy in setting up my loan car whilst my car was being repaired owing to a not at falt accident claim. From my first phone call requesting a loan car to delivery the service was exceptional. Definitely recommend Rite2Drive.

Vehicle TypeHyundai i30
Joanne D
Joanne DSydney, NSW

GREAT SERVICE

Best service ever .All staff from phone to pick up and drop of were amazing .The way they treat the client is amazing . They really accomodate the client . A service really needed the insurers need to take a lesson from Right to Drive and learn how to assist the client . My insurer should have offered me a hire car i didn’t even know i was entitled to the car until Right to Drive contacted me

Karen
KarenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Why Choose anyone else

Easy and stress free. Highly recommend. I was in a car accident fault free. R2D delivered a car to me within 24 hours of communication. I couldn't have asked for anything better. It was a stressful time and R2D made it a lot easier to cope with. Thank you doesn't seem enough.

Great Service

Company, (particularly Samson) was very friendly and accomodating in making a time for delivery and drop off. Very happy with service and highly recommend. Hassle free! Car was clean and they answer their phone!

Great friendly service

Yes met my expectations.
Great service. Prompt, friendly the car was clean.
Was met were i dropped my car for repair and left rental car there when picking my own up.
All very easy and convient.

Find out how Right2Drive compares to other Car Rental Services

Easy, friendly and quick service

I was in a “no-fault” accident and had to drop my car in to be repaired. Right2Drive, worked with the smash repair company and organised a replacement car immediately. They were friendly and responsive and very easy to deal with. I’d recommend them to anyone needing a replacement vehicle.

John White
John WhiteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous Service

The service I received from Right to Drive was fantastic. Organised, friendly & exceeded my expectations. They were prompt & the car was Immaculate and everything was so easy. Would completely recommend

Right2Drive - Excellent

Great service, our damaged business ute was replaced the same day!
They offered a great alternate car we could use straight away in our business.
When our car was repaired we simply left their vehicle at the smash repairers!

Sharron Bell
Sharron BellSydney Surrounds, NSW

Back to old fashioned service

Customer service was excellent
All details were handled easily
The vehicle I recieved was the same as mine but the updated model so the changeover was seamless.
I had appointments and obligations to fulfill in the time I had the loan car. It was as comfortable as driving my own car.

Vehicle Typekia cerato
Sydcity41
Sydcity41Sydney

Fantastic customer service, professional and friendly. The vehicle was delivered to my residence in a timely manner. The car was as previously agreed upon. The car was a replacement car after a car accident. Highly recommend their services.

Vehicle TypeKia Cerato
Roger
RogerSydney, NSW

Effective and customer-care team

Got rental car 2 weeks ago and returned it last week. All the services are very good, from background check to rental car arrangement, I'm very happy for this company service.

Vehicle TypeHolden Equinox EQ

John C.
John C.asked

Got a hire car off you people on 1.1. 2020 after being in an accident. After giving the car back I received a fine in the mail dating 30.12 2019 . How do I go about getting out of the fine ? Plus at the time of the fine on the paperwork ( 5.10 am ) I was at work on the 30.12 2019 as I start work at 4am . Can you please help me ? Looking forward to your answer.

Christina
Christina

It is very hard to understand this post. If you got the hire car from Right2Drive on the 01.01.2020 and the fine was dated on the 30.12.2019, then the fine is not yours; unless the fine was under your car not the hire car. If any more issue with the fine, then I suggest you contact the people that issued the fine to you. Good Luck!

Hi John,

Thanks for contacting us. In order for us to further investigate, I will need some more details from you. Are you able to please email me your full name and contact details to customercare@right2drive.com.au so I can have someone look into your file and then come back to you with a response?

Kind Regards, Josh

Doreen S.
Doreen S.asked

driving the right to drive car in a shopping centre yesterday and a 4 wheel drive reversed into me a I as I was stationery a I could not move on waiting for traffic in front of me. Big question what do I do as the other driver was at fault got is details and reporting to police this afternoon. I am so stressed recovering frm my accident last week I am not coping too well. The loan car came from regal crash iin s.a.

Hi Doreen,

Please do not stress about this. Right2Drive has a zero insurance excess which means you can drive our cars with peace of mind. Best thing to do would be to call the branch where you received the vehicle from. Or alternatively, if you would like, I can have our SA manager give you a call to talk you through what will happen next? If so, please email your contact details and any questions you may have to customercare@right2drive.com.au

Kind Regards, Josh

Andrew
Andrewasked

After another not at fault accident , I applied online with Right2Drive but have had no response after nearly four weeks.I received a reference number by return email so my application has gone through.Because I needed to get a rental car organised as soon as possible , I have gone through another company who have approved a car for me once my car goes into the panel beaters , very disappointed Right2Drive , I thought you were better than that.

Carol
Carol

I applied on line and received call back the following day. Car was delivered to my home that afternoon. Four days later i still could not provide other parties claim number right2drive extended loan for amother fve days at no cost. Fantastic

Right2Drive Right2Drive

Hi Andrew, I am so sorry to hear we didn't get in contact with you once you lodged an application. I would like to investigate why you never heard back from us. If you are able to send your contact details through to customercare@right2drive.com.au I will be able to look into the matter. Kind regards, Josh

Get an answer from our members and Right2Drive representatives

Features:

• These cars are only provided to drivers who were not at fault during an accident
  • The hire car is funded by the insurance company of the person who was at fault. If this person refuses to pay, then Right2Drive will not charge you for the rental costs
  • Apply for a loan online and Right2Drive will assess your application and determine your suitability
  • The cars are COVID safe, with fully sterilised interiors and disposable steering wheel covers

Points of praise:

• For those who had booked a car after getting into an accident, Right2Drive’s efficient service alleviated a lot of stress
  • It was common for consumers to receive professional service by friendly staff members
  • Many reviewers were surprised to receive a better vehicle than they had initially booked.

Points to consider:

• If you were at fault, you’re not able to qualify for a loan car with Right2Drive

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Accidents happen, and if you need a replacement car, Right2Drive will swiftly provide you with a suitable option. With an overwhelming majority of 5-star reviews, Right2Drive achieved the 2021 ProductReview award for their efficient customer service and easy booking process.