Right2Drive
See the Best Car Rental Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Right2Drive

Pros

Impressive customer service
Easy booking process

Cons

No branch in Canberra

Amazing Service!!

Thank you so much Right 2 Drive for looking after me. Just when I thought things werent going to get better I was so thankful I found you! From your customer service to the hire car provided to me i could not fault anything.. Keep up the great work 10/10

• Vehicle TypeNissan X-Trail
Sas Saddick
Sas SaddickPerth, WA

Excellent and prompt service

We are very impressed with the service afforded to us by your organisation. A loan car was delivered on time. We would fully recommend your establishment and particulalry like to thank Davide (Manager) for his professionalism in our dealings.

• Vehicle TypeToyota Corolla
Customer Experience MgrRight2DriveSend a private message

everything from start to finish was great! Thanks for the awesome service.

P Brooks
P BrooksMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer Service was fantastic! Easy process of getting Right2Drive vehicle!

Vicki
Vicki

Highly recommend Right2Drive

Highly recommend this service, for a very traumatic experience, right2drive we’re efficient and very easy to deal with. Car was dropped off within 24hrs of me making the phone call, car was near new and very clean. The whole process was easy start to finish.

• Vehicle TypeToyota Corolla

Amazing Service

Right to drive is a life saver when I needed the most. The customer service is outstanding. They provided me the size of the car I needed where I needed and when I needed. Car was extremely clean and almost new. I cannot expect anything more than this. It only took me minute or two to fill up the paperwork online and done. Thank you very much for your service. I highly recommend.

John
John

From start to finish was exceptional. Phone contact was clear and helpful. Car drop off and support was fantastic. Car quality was great
I kept waiting for the catch but everything went smooth. Great service which enabled me to keep working and attend to day to day needs

Great service!

Very happy with the customer service this company provides. The communication is great through our. I had some difficulties and the phone support was great all the way through. I would definitely recommend.

Help when you need it

Helpful next level. Courteous and supportive which got us the right car when we needed it. We received what we asked for which helped us buy the next car. Highly recommend them and will use them next time .

Dave E.
Dave E.Sydney, NSW

Awesome Customer Service

Personal service to help me out when I needed it most. Caring friendly staff went above and beyond to provide a clean and reliable car while my car was in for repairs.

Blanka
BlankaPerth, WA

All my needs were met, great team

Couldn’t fault it. Everything was just as expected. Staff was communicating with me either via phone or e-mail. Totally impressed with every member of staff that I dealt with. Everything was clearly explained

Sarah
SarahBrisbane

Excellent Service

I never knew this company existed but I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again. I was put through to Right2drive by the at fault insurer in my motor vehicle accident. The customer representative I spoke was very understanding and compassionate (I had lost the only car I could drive with two young children to take care of) and had a hire car delivered to my address the afternoon after the accident. The car was a perfect size for my families needs and was clean and tidy on drop off. Communication with the company was excellent throughout the two weeks that I had the car. There was never any pressure to hand the car back before we were ready (through settlement or repair). Pick up was equally easy and uneventful, I can’t thank Right2drive enough!

Anthony C.
Anthony C.Perth, WA

Given loan car after accident (Not my Fault)

Didn’t have loan car on my policy so called at fault insurance company and asked for a loan car. They did offer to give Me a loan car but it was a small Mazda 2. Called Right2Drive and they were fast and efficient at delivering a loan car very smooth transaction from drop off to pickup and I had the loan car for 3 months would highly recommend

Customer service was exceptional

I had the most wonderful conversation with a woman called Natasha who went above and beyond to assist me. This lovely lady provided me all the information I needed as the at fault insurance company was not helping me. Natasha gave me so much information and provided me a hire car on the same day and really calmed me down. If it wasn’t for her I would of been stuck without a car. Her attitude was extremely professional and the tone in her voice just showed that she really wanted to help me. Thank you so much Natasha you are amazing

Thommo
Thommo

Loan Car

Great service. We weren’t inconvenienced by having our car off the road at all. They arranged the drop off and pick up of the loan car from the panel shop.

Judy Carey
Judy Careyasked

The car that run into me didn’t stop.I reported it to Rose Bay Police station & gave all the particulars.
I am insured with Youi but unfortunately I’m not eligible for a hire car as they can’t claim on the driver because he didn’t stop.
Am I able to use your service?

gilmay97
gilmay97asked

The vehicle 504BDZ was provided by Zupps while my vehicle is being repaired, you have a 100 km per day limit on travelling, a very poor restraint, it takes more than that for most people to get to work. For your vehicles to be of practical use, we need unrestricted use and travel, other wise we are better of to go elswhere. It is just another rental vehicle, is it not.

John C.
John C.asked

Got a hire car off you people on 1.1. 2020 after being in an accident. After giving the car back I received a fine in the mail dating 30.12 2019 . How do I go about getting out of the fine ? Plus at the time of the fine on the paperwork ( 5.10 am ) I was at work on the 30.12 2019 as I start work at 4am . Can you please help me ? Looking forward to your answer.

Christina
Christina

Get an answer from our members and Right2Drive representatives

Details ·

Features:

• These cars are only provided to drivers who were not at fault during an accident
  • The hire car is funded by the insurance company of the person who was at fault. If this person refuses to pay, then Right2Drive will not charge you for the rental costs
  • Apply for a loan online and Right2Drive will assess your application and determine your suitability
  • The cars are COVID safe, with fully sterilised interiors and disposable steering wheel covers

Points of praise:

• For those who had booked a car after getting into an accident, Right2Drive’s efficient service alleviated a lot of stress
  • It was common for consumers to receive professional service by friendly staff members
  • Many reviewers were surprised to receive a better vehicle than they had initially booked.

Points to consider:

• If you were at fault, you’re not able to qualify for a loan car with Right2Drive

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Accidents happen, and if you need a replacement car, Right2Drive will swiftly provide you with a suitable option. With an overwhelming majority of 5-star reviews, Right2Drive achieved the 2021 ProductReview award for their efficient customer service and easy booking process.

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Right2Drive is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2021, 2020 and 2019. Learn more

Other Car Rental Services