Right2Drive
See the Best Car Rental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Right2Drive

Pros

• Impressive customer service

• Easy booking process

Cons

• No branch in Canberra

Roger
RogerSydney, NSW

Effective and customer-care team

Got rental car 2 weeks ago and returned it last week. All the services are very good, from background check to rental car arrangement, I'm very happy for this company service.

Vehicle TypeHolden Equinox EQ
Kim Williams
Kim WilliamsSydney, NSW

Highly recommend

The process was very easy. A car similar to mine was delivered the same day as promised. Staff were nice and explained the process. Since I was not at fault Right2Drive claimed car hire fees directly from insurer. Exceptional service, exceeded my expectations, highly recommend.

Mimi Y.
Mimi Y.

Very happy with the service

Thank you for great service that provided us . Easy to communicate and very professional service . They gave us the car loan until my car had been fixed . Highly recommend this company

Matthew A.
Matthew A.Sydney, NSW

Quick and helpful initially. Horrible experience after the fact.

gregory banks
gregory banksPerth, WA

Excellent service

R2D dropped the car off within minutes when I need it and very very helpful all through the time I used it and picked it up when they said they would, so great full for them thanks

Renée C.
Renée C.South East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended! The service I could not fault!

Highly recommended! The service I could not fault! Everyday travelling the vehicle met my expectations and so did the company! They made the process stress free for me. Thank you!

Vehicle TypeHolden Astra
HeatherPerth, WA

Right2Drive Making life easy

Excellent service and staff. The car was delivered within 2days. Same make so easy to drive. Was recommended by my Insurance Company as I didn’t have it in my policy. 10 out of 10.

Vehicle TypeKia Rio
Heather

The pleasure was all mine Alison.

Above & beyond!

The team were amazing! Quick, easy and hassle free. They really went above & beyond to get me back on the road. The vehicle I received was an upgrade to my car, I needed a towing Ute as towing the horse float was essential & they ended up giving me one of their staff vehicles just so I could tow. Communication was awesome and really helped in what was a super stressful situation.
Definitely recommend them! Thank you!

Elene P.
Elene P.South East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend this service. Would definitely use again

I’m grateful my towtruck driver recommended Right2Drive! A Clean, comparable 7seater 4wd delivered to my home by lunchtime and was picked up picked up 5 weeks later at no cost to me. This has been a fabulous service and made the inconvenience of my car repair so much LESS stressful. Thank you!!

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi Pajero

Not happy
Not happySydney, NSW

Really great experience - highly recommend

This is a fantastic service. Have used it twice and I cannot fault it. They simply deliver on everything they promise. Great staff, always punctual - would definitely recommend and would use again.

MOVIGO GroupRight2Drive

We're delighted to hear you had an enjoyable experience with Right2Drive. Twice!! If you haven't already, feel free to connect with us on Facebook and share our page with your friends to help spread the word.

Kind Regards, Josh

Uhde
UhdeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding!!!!

Amazing service and friendly staff. Made my life so much easier having a car while mine was being fixed! I would use this service again in a heartbeat! So happy!

Vehicle TypeKia Sorento
Amanda P.
Amanda P.Sydney, NSW

Amazing!!

It was easy to communicate with the customer service team. Worked hard to provide a vehicle that would work with my families needs. The process that Right2Drive took to provide the vehicle was outstanding and the vehicle was dropped off at my address sooner than said. The vehicle was easy to drive and comfortable for the family. Renting the vehicle was way easier than past experiences with other rental car companies. Will go back to Righ2Drive in the future!

Huili
HuiliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Used it twice already

We had two traffic accidents this year. Our insurance does not cover rental car costs. We contacted Right2Drive to see what they could do. Everything has turned out to exceed our expectations: friendly and easy communication, fast delivery and the proceedings done in a smooth and professional manner. When the second accident happened, we went back to them and they haven’t disappointed us. We will not hesitate to recommend Right2Drive to anyone.

Vehicle TypeHyundai i30
Vickie
VickieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Was perfect

Company was easy to communicate with was always there if needed vehicle was perfect delivered on time very very clean was easy to drive A pleasure to drive was very impressed

Justin
JustinPerth, WA

Great vehicle

Customer service was great. Would not have been able to go about daily chores without a vehicle. Thanks, more people should definitely know about this service and how it eliminates the inconvenience caused by accidents.

Vehicle TypeHyundai Elantra
gleeni
gleenisydney

Very good experience with R2D

my repairer organised a replacement car from R2D for me. David was a bit late that morning due to the traffice and other issues, but he took uber to come first and let his colleague to drive the car to the repairer's place a bit later, so that I didn't need to wait too long. David went through all documentations with me very thoroughly, and he was very professional. After the car arrived, he even gave me a quick heads up about the car's function.

When I needed to return this car, I was not asked to wait for a staff to inspect it. I simply left it with my repairer.

Vehicle TypeKia Cerato
julius a.
julius a.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service,very professional,..

Made me less stressed...im not wrong this is it ITR for choosing..their service quick they organized and i was given me a good car...thanks Mr.Ben F.for the great service,thank you

Vehicle TypeKia Sportage
lets a.
lets a.Sydney, NSW

Applied online in the morning car in my driveway same afternoon

Recommend by a friend as i was in an accident (not at fault).
I was abit iffy about it at first but gave R2D a go and WOW was it easy submitted an application online in the morning and got a phone by noon and the replacement vehicle was in my driveway that afternoon
Very easy and friendly to deal with highly recommended!!

Joao T.
Joao T.Illawarra, NSW

Very Helpfull, easy to deal with

Was delivered a perfectly equipped vehicle for my needs. Other places wanted me to lower my expectations and take second best. Right to Drive had no problem meeting and exceeding my needs.

Vehicle TypeToyota HiAce
MOVIGO GroupRight2Drive

They made everything so easy. Great car

After being in an accident, I found Right2drive so easy and helpful to deal with. The customer service was amazing. I would highly recommend them. I had a great car to drive around in and look for another car.

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Literally saved my A**!

Very reliable !! Perfect

I was given a courtesy car while mine was in the repair shop, they come on time very professional and fluid communication, it is very comforting to find exactly what are you looking for when you need it. Alejandra

kerrie
kerrieSydney, NSW

Amazing business

From start to finish of the hire time all staff were exceptional in service, communication and professionalism.
Thank goodness for Right to Drive. A sad time when my car was written off on my way home. The distress of receiving next to nothing as a payout was terrible, but RTD made the loan car part stress free

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi Triton
MOVIGO GroupRight2Drive

The whole process was quick and easy. It takes some of the pain away from going through a motor accident process.

Being the recipient of someone else's transgression, applying on line and the personal service is a nice relief at a frustrating time. With the vehicle delivered to the repair shop takes a huge lift off your shoulders.
Great stuff thank you.

Tiffany
TiffanySydney, NSW

Excellent service

RIGHT2DRIVE made it easy, straightforward and seamless to get my car repaired. The loan vehicle was brought to my home and collected from the smash repairer. The team are friendly, professional and accommodating and the vehicles are modern and very clean.
With a young baby, it was fantastic to not have to deal with the logistics of organizing my car repair or be left without car.