Right2Drive
See the Best Car Rental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Right2Drive

Pros

• Impressive customer service

• Easy booking process

Cons

• No branch in Canberra

kare
kareHunter Region, NSW

Arrived on time just when I needed them

I desperately needed a hire car to visit my partner in hospital but I had no way of getting to the hire car companies like Budget etc who are located at the local airport. Right to drive Newcastle came directly to my home on time so I could make visiting hours at the hospital on time.

Michelle
MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant customer service!

Exemplary service from Right2Drive - my beautiful Jag was involved in a no-fault tail end collision and the team at Miami Smash Repairs sorted me with a new BMW 320i from Right2Drive, whilst the repairs were being done to my car. Service was excellent across the board. Highly recommend Right to Drive and Miami Smash Repairs!

Susan
SusanSouth East Queensland, QLD

My car was written off after being rear ended. Right2Drive delivered a car the next day similar to my make and model. The car was clean and was delivered and picked up with ease and professionalism.

Top service!

My Audi TT was involved in a not at fault tail end collision at a junction. Needless to say Right2Drive sorted me with a nice and new Audi 4 for a few days. Service was good across the board. Highly recommended!

Leza T.
Leza T.Sydney, NSW

Repeat customer

I’ve used R2D twice and both times I have received a car within hours. The cars were both similar to mine and were clean and relatively new. Exceptional customer service.

KMG
KMGMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and easy to organise

This is a great service...right to drive was easy to deal with, the car I was given was great, it was clean and comfortable and their customer service was outstanding. I would recommend this service to anyone looking for a replacement car whilst repairs are being done to your own car. It was so easy. Thank you right to drive!

MOVIGO GroupRight2Drive

Thanks for sharing a review - we appreciate it. Glad to hear you had a great experience with us. Connect with us on Facebook if you like, search Right2Drive Pty Ltd.

Fantastic Service.

Car was perfect , staff very obliging and helpful, car was Valet Clean, and full of fuel, Private use only and as my husband had hurt his back we did need the car to go to Physio but did not do some of the shopping etc that was planned for that time.

What excellent service

Lockdown happened, they helped and continued to help through all of the delays. Cars were delivered clean and tidy. Team was friendly and professional. Thanks guys, looked after me. Cheers.

Anna
AnnaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So easy.

Vehicle used for private use. Vehicle was excellent and comfortable. Service exceptional. No payment required as not our fault. Thanks ever so much. And that it was delivered and picked up even better

Stephanie
StephaniePerth, WA

Went above and beyond!

Everyone I spoke to had Fantastic customer service. They went to incredible lengths to help me out after the crash, my family would of been struggling without Right2Drive. I could not recommend this company enough and will definitely use their services again.

Amazing Service!

Best service ever. They made everything so easy. They met me at the repairer and collected the vehicle from there once my car was ready to pick up. The car they loaned me was clean and in great condition. The team were very helpful and responsive and even found details on the at fault party I didn't have!! Highly recommend.

Fantastic service.

always contactable and came to me and was done in minutes. So easy and had a car same day within hours of my accident. Jordan was very professional and with electronic docs .

Sarah C.
Sarah C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very easy and seamless process

The process was so easy and the car was delivered within an hour of all the paperwork - so fast it was so great. Couldn't fault the service, they were lovely to deal with.

Shelley
ShelleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Company

The staff were exceptional. This was my second hire car with my vehicle being repaired. Right 2 Drive met me where I dropped the other hire car off and it was so convenient using their link on a text message when I picked my car up. I left their car at my repairers work and they picked it up. I realised later that day that I had left my phone charger plug in the lighter, called them on a public holiday, picked the charger plug up a couple of days later. No problem, they had it waiting for me. Staff were all very nice, car was great...very happy with their service. Thank you so much.

Clem F.
Clem F.Perth, WA

Amazing Company

Right2Drive is an amazing company - having a car in a time of need helped a great deal - Excellent service - At first I thought it was too good to be true but this company is genuine

Wayne A.
Wayne A.Sydney, NSW

A Enjoyable Experience

A most enjoyable experience dealing with right 2 drive
yes all was handled very well
No the vehicle that I received was not but Right 2 Drive changed over promptly.
I used the vehicle for travel to and from work.

Happy customer
Happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

A shining light during very stressful time.

Our car engine was recently written off by a mechanic and we were without a car for nearly 4 months while it was being replaced. Right2drive went out of there way to help us during this very stressful time. Given our situation was very different to most cases this company handles, there service team went above and beyond to help us with a replacement car and dealt with our mechanics insurance company in our behalf the entire time. There was no charge for the car, it was dropped off as fast as possible and was able to fit my entire family. Thank you for your assistance.

MOVIGO GroupRight2Drive

So happy we were able to help you and take some hassle out of the car accident. If you would like to stay in touch and help spread the word about Right2Drive, you can find us on Facebook.

Lynette
LynetteSydney, NSW

Brilliant service

The loan car was bought to the car repairers. Everything about the car was then explained to me. It was all made so easy and the gentleman that dropped off the car was polite and very helpful. Highly recommend them

Fantastic service

Customer service was great. Their representative brought the R2D car to the repair place and key handover was a breeze. I had a wagon replacement for a sports car, however it is understandable that they don't have sports sedans as a hire car. The loan car did the trick for daily commute. If all the information from 'at fault' party is available, great service to make use of and good company to deal with.

MOVIGO GroupRight2Drive

Thanks for sharing a review - we appreciate it. Glad to hear you had a great experience with us. If you like - we're on Facebook so you can connect with us and easily share our page with your friends.

Rob
RobSydney, NSW

Absolutely brilliant

These guys were amazing to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble. Their communications, punctuality and clarity in explaining the process were second to none. Highly recommend their services to anybody.

Rob
Bella Vista, NSW

Cazza
CazzaPerth, WA

Carroll670

Customer service is absolutely brilliant, they are so efficient at dealing with their customers, we had an accident that wasn’t our fault, we called right to drive and they had a vehicle with us that evening, we would have really been in a mess for getting to work etc. if we couldn’t have got a vehicle, they keep in contact with you and when you pick your own vehicle up from the repairer, you leave the right to drive vehicle there and they collect it, top class service, would recommend to anyone, thank you right to drive!

MOVIGO GroupRight2Drive

Thanks for your terrific review! I am delighted to hear you had a great experience with us. If you are happy to recommend Right2Drive, you can connect with us on Facebook and share our page with your family and friends.

AdamVW1958
AdamVW1958Perth, WA

Exemplary service and communication.

I was alerted to the ability to obtain a hire car through Right 2 Drive following a no-fault accident. I contacted them and from that point until the return of the vehicle 2 weeks later, Right 2 Drive were fantastic. Great communication through phone and email and took all the hassle out of any insurance related issues.
They delivered the hire car to me to my home and collected it from the repairer once my car was ready. It was that simple.

Sandy H.
Sandy H.Sydney, NSW

What a wonderful service Right2Drive provide

Great people to deal with - 10 stars to you all. My 18 year old was the not-at-fault driver and her car was a write off. She just started Uni full time 2 days prior and needed a car to get there. Right2Drive came to the rescue and supplied her with a car within hours of our very painless application and it was delivered to our house. I cannot thank Right2Drive enough. So glad I used your service

ChristinaSydney, NSW

Awesome Service!

Excellent service! The staff were very friendly. We got a better bigger car than expected, so impressed and very grateful with everything. It was very handy for us as we dropped off our car for repairs and the staff was there to take us to our car from their office. Thank you so much Right2Drive! All the best and God bless!!!

Christina

Thank you Josh but I'm not on Facebook :(. Have a wonderful day and stay safe!

MOVIGO GroupRight2Drive

No worries at all Chrissie! Thank you, and you stay safe also.

J.F.K.
J.F.K.Perth, WA

So grateful for Right2Drive.

I depend on a reliable car to be able to fill my work commitments -
Right2Drive allowed me to do that.
I had never had an accident so Right2Drive were a great help to keep me mobile.

MOVIGO GroupRight2Drive

Glad to hear we were able to help you fulfil your work commitments after your not at-fault accident. If you haven't already, feel free to connect with us on Facebook and share our page with your friends to help spread the word.