Right2Drive
See the Best Car Rental Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Right2Drive

Pros

Impressive customer service
Easy booking process

Cons

No branch in Canberra

Mick Harding
Mick HardingMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unbelievable service quality

An unbelievable service in a extremely frustrating time. To have the support from your business with limited input was great. Very clean car at near new kms. Highly recommend right2drive.

Sharyn
SharynSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer service

Customer service was fantastic, the vehicle was lovely and clean and lovely to drive, could not fault it at all, I was very impressed that the car was dropped off a day after the accident and when my car was fixed and dropped off they came and picked up the car. I can't fault them at all, and all of the staff were lovely and friendly, thank you.

• Vehicle TypeMG GS Excite
Peter B
Peter BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Great service, nice replacement car, courteous, i cant speak highly enough of this company.
When both my and the other parties insurance company didn't want to give me a temporary car whilst mine was being repaired, they stepped in. I had no fees to pay, no outlay at all. i recommend this service to everybody.

• Vehicle TypeMercedes-Benz CLC-Class
Courtney S.
Courtney S.Sydney, NSW

Amazing service by Narellan team

The team were so helpful and walked me through the process. I had the car dropped off to me and picked up when I was done. I would recommend them to anyone, they were very understanding when I had an unavoidable accident and replaced my car without any fuss.

• Vehicle TypeKia Cerato

Gabrielle Giason
Gabrielle GiasonIllawarra, NSW

Excellent.,.

Excellent customer service.
Highly recommended..
Car was delivered on time to home address ( brand new KIA Stonic ) by Right2Drive team member Andrew who was very friendly and helpful and easily contactable.
Would definitely use Right2Drive again.

Outstanding service

These guys were amazing. My car was damaged after 5:30pm on a weeknight (not my fault). They had a tow truck sorted, car picked up and dropped a hire car to me by 7:30pm the same night. They even upgraded my car the next day! Unbelievably good service. Well done, a great business model and example of the service we should all aspire to in my view.

Perfect Service

Excellent service. Vehicle and customer service was excellent and above all expectations. The complete process was easy and not stressful in any way at all. I fully recommend Right2Drive and I will be recommending them to my family and friends.

Luke
Luke South Australia

Vehicle Hire following an accident

I found Right 2Drive customer service excellent and very professional and courteous. The vehicle that was supplied was a very late model and was very clean and tidy both inside and out with a full tank of petrol . I used the vehicle for private purposes and it met all my expectations and needs. Overall a very positive experience and would highly recommend Right 2Drive to anyone looking at hiring a vehicle.
Kind Regards, Luke

• Vehicle TypeToyota Corolla
Shann S.
Shann S.Sydney, NSW

Absolute life saver.

We found Right to drive service to be professional and friendly. Roman was very helpful and knowledgeable, he dealt with our situation swiftly and kept us informed throughout the process. Communication was very easy at all stages, the service was outstanding from first contact, to drop off and pick up of the car. We would highly recommended service.

Keryn
KerynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional service

Second time user, still great service and so helpful. They match like car for like as I my car was a sedan last time and SUV this time they matched it. Delivered to repair shop where I dropped off my car. Not a issue to extend loan time due to extended repair time.

Christine- Mudgeeraba
Christine- MudgeerabaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service!

Was contacted the next morning after lodging my application. Car delivered right to my house the following day. Keith and his assistant were extremely friendly and helpful. Was able to do my errands and appointments with ease while waiting for my car repairs. Koh was just as friendly and professional when collecting the car. Still waiting on the liable party involved but I have not incurred any costs at this point. Amazing service and will recommend to others!

Robert D.
Robert D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service, great vehicle

My hire was the result of not at fault accident.
Vehicle was delivered promptly to my front door replacing like for like. Used privately used privately......Fantastic customer service from Narellen office.

Happy customer
Happy customerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hassle free excellent service

Could not believe the service - called at 10am and had car delivered to our house same day at 2pm over 60 km from their base. They supplied a SUV as our damaged car was a SUV so like for like. Car was serviced, clean and full of fuel. Friendly, helpful, absolutely no reservation recommending to anyone. Thanks and well done!

• Vehicle TypeSuzuki Grand Vitara
Sylvia
SylviaSydney, NSW

I’ll never use another hire company!

The process was so simple, yes a lot of questions to validate your claim but they gave me a car equal to the standard of my car and stayed connected to the repairer, kept updated through the repairs across the 3 months. It was no hassle and I had drop off to my house…. Just amazing the right to drive team! Thank you so much I have recommended and raved to all my friends! if your not at fault go with right to drive 100%

• Vehicle TypeMercedes-Benz GLE-Class
Courtney B.
Courtney B.Perth, WA

Great customer service!

Fast same day service. Car was lovely to drive in and the team at Right To Drive were fantastic. Thank you for helping me get back on my feet after my accident.

gilmay97
gilmay97asked

The vehicle 504BDZ was provided by Zupps while my vehicle is being repaired, you have a 100 km per day limit on travelling, a very poor restraint, it takes more than that for most people to get to work. For your vehicles to be of practical use, we need unrestricted use and travel, other wise we are better of to go elswhere. It is just another rental vehicle, is it not.

John C.
John C.asked

Got a hire car off you people on 1.1. 2020 after being in an accident. After giving the car back I received a fine in the mail dating 30.12 2019 . How do I go about getting out of the fine ? Plus at the time of the fine on the paperwork ( 5.10 am ) I was at work on the 30.12 2019 as I start work at 4am . Can you please help me ? Looking forward to your answer.

Christina
Christina
Doreen S.
Doreen S.asked

driving the right to drive car in a shopping centre yesterday and a 4 wheel drive reversed into me a I as I was stationery a I could not move on waiting for traffic in front of me. Big question what do I do as the other driver was at fault got is details and reporting to police this afternoon. I am so stressed recovering frm my accident last week I am not coping too well. The loan car came from regal crash iin s.a.

Get an answer from our members and Right2Drive representatives

Features:

• These cars are only provided to drivers who were not at fault during an accident
  • The hire car is funded by the insurance company of the person who was at fault. If this person refuses to pay, then Right2Drive will not charge you for the rental costs
  • Apply for a loan online and Right2Drive will assess your application and determine your suitability
  • The cars are COVID safe, with fully sterilised interiors and disposable steering wheel covers

Points of praise:

• For those who had booked a car after getting into an accident, Right2Drive’s efficient service alleviated a lot of stress
  • It was common for consumers to receive professional service by friendly staff members
  • Many reviewers were surprised to receive a better vehicle than they had initially booked.

Points to consider:

• If you were at fault, you’re not able to qualify for a loan car with Right2Drive

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Accidents happen, and if you need a replacement car, Right2Drive will swiftly provide you with a suitable option. With an overwhelming majority of 5-star reviews, Right2Drive achieved the 2021 ProductReview award for their efficient customer service and easy booking process.