Exceptional service!

Was involved in an accident on a weekend quite a while away from home. I contacted these guys on a Sunday morning and they had the car delivered to me within the hour. I have received exceptional customer service, support and compassion from everyone I had dealt with at right to drive. I was provided with a great quality and clean car. They have made a stressful situation very easy and smooth. Highly recommend to anyone involved in an accident!

Vehicle TypeKia Cerato
Mary

MaryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, prompt and friendly staff. Lovely car, modern clean and suitable for my needs. Will definitely be recommending them to anyone I know who has been in an accident

Joanne stowell

Joanne stowellPerth, WA

perfect exprience quality car all smooth driving!!

From start to finish can not fault my experience car was in exvellent condition, pick up and drop off ran smoothly, would certainly recommend this company, purpose of use was car at panel shop.

Helpful service

Very useful service and the Factors of that when you don't have a car, it helps if you have a reliable car and that is what they provided thanks for that

JULIE L.

JULIE L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

The service was excellent while I waited to have my car repaired following an accident. The loan vehicle was delivered on time and collected at the Crash Repairers also on time.

HappyPerth, WA

Fantastic

I had not heard of Right2Drive until I was involved in an accident
But very happy to tell all abt them after my fantastic experience with their service from the initial meeting all the way thru till ready to hand the car back and a nice car it was too!

Vehicle TypeVW wagon
Joshua B.Right2Drive

Glad to hear you had a great experience with us. If you would like to help us spread the word you can find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/right2driveptyltd/.

Happy to do!

Wonderful service. A real life saver because without them I would have had to ride public transport.

Terrific service from this great company. They gave me a free car, or I would have been on public transport. I highly recommend them to anybody who has a not at fault accident.

Vehicle TypeNissan Dualis / Qashqai
piperaquarius

piperaquariusSydney, NSW

Quick, efficient and reliable, Excellent service!

Our experience with Right2Drive was easy and efficient. We received a reliable vehicle and the customer service was terrific. We were able to continue carrying out our daily activities without any disruption or hesitation. The service was terrific, the car was delivered to a place of our choice and drop off was just as easy. This was a first time for us and after experiencing an accident where we weren't at fault, their service was reassuring and reliable. Fantastic experience and grateful for the recommendation from our repairer.

Joshua B.Right2Drive

We're delighted to hear you had an enjoyable experience with Right2Drive. If you haven't already, feel free to connect with us on Facebook and share our page with your friends to help spread the word.

robbo1126

robbo1126Sydney, NSW

Truly great.

A hassle-free way to get a loan car while our car was being repaired. Even allowed us to drop the loan car back to the repairer so we didn't need to get from their office to the repairer's without a car. As the not at fault party, this made the inconvenience of not having our car for the 5 weeks it took to repair totally easy.

Guy

GuySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service - Amazing to deal with.

After the wife was rear ended, the insurance company only allowed two weeks for a hire car, wanted a $500 bond and an extra $10/day as the hire company was over their $100/day limit and we had to pick and drop it off too, around 20km away.
Right2Drive took our details and had a car to us within an hour, on a Friday afternoon to boot!! No payment, no hassles, no problems.
FANTASTIC customer service, quick drop off and organised pickup. Kept in touch every week, Good, clean car, even more up spec than the wife's actual car that was written off. .

Could not recommend these guys better, already sent a friend to them and will tell everyone! Thanks R2D, you made a little part of a bad situation so much better.

James

JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Right2Drive's staff were very helpful.

I received a car the same day I made my initial enquiry from a not at fault accident. The car was clean and drove well - it got me out of a bind as I'm a shift worker and couldn't get public transport to work at my early start time. Would definitely use them again.

HAPPY customer.

HAPPY customer.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

What great service.

R2D's service was outstanding and very professional, rang in arvo due to a 'Not at Fault accident and a car was at my door next day. So happy already had the bother of the accident, but had absolutely had no dramas with the service and speed in which R2D' gave me a loan vehicle to get to work daliy. Thanks R2D' Your service is second to none.

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Thanks for your 5 star review! So happy we were able to help you and take some hassle out of the car accident. If you would like to stay in touch and help spread the word about Right2Drive, you can find us on Facebook.

Ruth

RuthSouth Australia

Expectations exceeded

Customer service was quick, professional, and correct in all areas.
All paperwork and payments was easy.
Loan vehicle definitely exceeded anything I was expecting. It was as new, clean and beautiful to drive.
Yes it met all my work and travel needs.

Vehicle TypeKia Cerato
Renee R.

Renee R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolutely amazing

Customer service is brilliant! The car was organised quickly and dropped off to me, Brodie was lovely and filling out the paperwork was quick and easy. Super happy with the whole experience, the Right2Drive team are far superior to all other companies. Will be recommending this company to everyone.

Vehicle TypeKia Picanto
Marie

MarieSydney, NSW

Exceptional!

R2D provided an amazingly responsive service which was courteous, professional and comprehensive. This is a great service they provide and I would recommend it highly. The vehicles are of a high standard.

Errol S.

Errol S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic service

We were treated with professionalism by the Right2Drive team, without their service we would have had to travel to pick up our hire car, Right2Drive delivered the hire car to our repairers on the morning we dropped off our car. This was a stress free outcome with very little paperwork. We were provided with a car similar to ours which we appreciated very well. We highly recommend their service to anyone that is not at fault of an accident. A mighty Thank you Right2Drive

RobbyB

RobbyBSydney, NSW

Amazing experience after accident misfortune

My car was hit from behind whilst stopped at a roundabout. When booking in to Smash Repairer, I was offered the option of a Right2Drive loan car. It was delivered within a couple of hours to my home, spotlessly clean. I had a late model Hyundai Sonata which came with reverse camera and sensors, floor parking brake, etc. I ended up keeping the car for longer than anticipated due to delays with the smash repairer, but no problems at all. I dropped it off at the smash repair when picking up my car. All in all, a 5 star experience.

Amy L.

Amy L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, excellent vehicle

Right2Drive were absolutely exceptional. Due to the timing of the accident being late December, I had the Right2Drive vehicle for almost 2 months! Great Car, Great service! Would highly recommend.

Vehicle TypeInfiniti Q50

Hi Amy,

Thanks for the great review and offering to recommend us. If you like - we're on Facebook so you can connect with us and easily share our page with your friends. Kind Regards, Josh

rajender.sood.56

rajender.sood.56Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never new about this service (Excellent)

My car was hit by someone on the road and I called my insurance and they have asked me to take the car to the nominated place by my insurance. I asked my insurance company to arrange a loan car and they said I have not opt for this service when I took the insurance. But thank God when I was issued r2d a similar car through my repairer. Since it was not my fault and hence I was happy to know that such facilities available. R2d was so good that they sent the car to my place and took it back once my car was ready to drive.

Vehicle TypeNissan Leaf
Janine

JaninePerth, WA

Excellent service

Friendly customer service. Prompt and efficient . Made the stress of a no fault accident much less by having a lovely car to drive to work until mine was fixed. Highly recommended .

John C.

John C.asked

Got a hire car off you people on 1.1. 2020 after being in an accident. After giving the car back I received a fine in the mail dating 30.12 2019 . How do I go about getting out of the fine ? Plus at the time of the fine on the paperwork ( 5.10 am ) I was at work on the 30.12 2019 as I start work at 4am . Can you please help me ? Looking forward to your answer.

Chrissie
Chrissie

It is very hard to understand this post. If you got the hire car from Right2Drive on the 01.01.2020 and the fine was dated on the 30.12.2019, then the fine is not yours; unless the fine was under your car not the hire car. If any more issue with the fine, then I suggest you contact the people that issued the fine to you. Good Luck!

Hi John,

Thanks for contacting us. In order for us to further investigate, I will need some more details from you. Are you able to please email me your full name and contact details to customercare@right2drive.com.au so I can have someone look into your file and then come back to you with a response?

Doreen S.

Doreen S.asked

driving the right to drive car in a shopping centre yesterday and a 4 wheel drive reversed into me a I as I was stationery a I could not move on waiting for traffic in front of me. Big question what do I do as the other driver was at fault got is details and reporting to police this afternoon. I am so stressed recovering frm my accident last week I am not coping too well. The loan car came from regal crash iin s.a.

Hi Doreen,

Please do not stress about this. Right2Drive has a zero insurance excess which means you can drive our cars with peace of mind. Best thing to do would be to call the branch where you received the vehicle from. Or alternatively, if you would like, I can have our SA manager give you a call to talk you through what will happen next? If so, please email your contact details and any questions you may have to customercare@right2drive.com.au

Andrew

Andrewasked

After another not at fault accident , I applied online with Right2Drive but have had no response after nearly four weeks.I received a reference number by return email so my application has gone through.Because I needed to get a rental car organised as soon as possible , I have gone through another company who have approved a car for me once my car goes into the panel beaters , very disappointed Right2Drive , I thought you were better than that.

Carol
Carol

I applied on line and received call back the following day. Car was delivered to my home that afternoon. Four days later i still could not provide other parties claim number right2drive extended loan for amother fve days at no cost. Fantastic

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Hi Andrew, I am so sorry to hear we didn't get in contact with you once you lodged an application. I would like to investigate why you never heard back from us. If you are able to send your contact details through to customercare@right2drive.com.au I will be able to look into the matter. Kind regards, Josh

Get an answer from our members and Right2Drive representatives