Listing monitored by Right2Drive

Pros

• Impressive customer service

• Easy booking process

Cons

• No branch in Canberra

Lyn
LynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service

Well what wonderful service right from my first contact to car going back. The car was more than i expected clean and a full tank of petrol. I would highly recommend Right2drive to anyone.

emil
emilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

excellent service and peace of mind

Excellent service provided from the beginning to the end. Car was delivered to home . I was not comfortable with the first car I got and when I contacted Right 2 drive,they promptly provided another one. communications were excellent.loved their service and definitely recommend Right 2 drive. zero excess if anything happens.new cars provided.

Leea
LeeaHunter Region, NSW

Great service. Would highly recommend

Hassle free. Dealt with the other insurance company on my behalf. Went out of their way to provide me the right car. Car better than I expected. Attentative. Would highly recommend

Joseph R.
Joseph R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome service

Company representative was very helpful in explaining the whole process with the loan of the vehicle I felt very much at ease with his explanation and the loan car was very clean and delivered to me on time.

Vehicle TypeAudi Q5
Right2Drive Right2Drive

I found them very easy to get along with they helped in anyway if they could I would recommend them anytime

Car was great and very clean used the vehicle after my car was in an accident RAC and the team where excellent communication was good all the best yet Thankyou right2drive

Amazing

Amazing Company that went above and beyond my expectations to make the whole process an absolute breeze. I was very grateful that the vehicle was clean and everything was easy and well communicated.
Would highly recommend the team in Christchurch, NZ. Thanks so much ladies

Pip
PipSydney Surrounds, NSW

Right2drive made life so simple

Why would anyone ever consider using anyone else when right2drive are available. Great company who bend over to help make your life better whilst car in repair. Brilliant service and highly recommend.

Hill F.
Hill F.Wheatbelt, WA

So Easy

Service team did it all for me,
Car was hit , not my fault. This company brought me a brand new loaner to use while my car was being fixed.
Even allowed car to be left at repairer so i didn't have to organise two cars to get home.
No cost to me minus refilling the fuel tank.

Vehicle TypeNissan X-Trail
Derek
Derek Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Saved our whole trip!

Right2Drive saved our family trip. They were prompt, informative and very professional with every part of the process. Considering the stress we were in trying to work out how to continue with our plans, we were immediately put at ease and relieved that there was a suitable vehicle available for us. Thank you for allowing our family to continue our planned trip!

Find out how Right2Drive compares to other Car Rental Services

Exceptional service, far better than your usual car rentals

My insurer provided me with a vehicle replacement from one of big rental companies but the vehicle was due to return. Since my own car wasn’t yet ready to collect from a repair centre I was advised to approach these guys. And let me tell you: if I’m leaving a review I’m either really disappointed or it exceeded my expectations.
The guys were incredibly flexible, polite and professional. I got a great car with literally zero hassle. If I ever get bumped to again I’m heading to Right 2 Drive first!

Hugh
HughPerth, WA

Outstanding services

Very quick and easy to deal with. A helpful and great option when you to not have Hire Car in your insurance. The staff at hand over and pick up are very helpful and friendly. Definitely would recommend to everyone

10 out of 10 from me :)

Great service, very nice courtesy car (an upgrade on mine lol), no cost to me and very little financial risk should I have been involved in an incident. Will definitely be using them going forward. 10/10 from me :)

Vehicle TypeHolden Trax TJ

Meavao Leuluaialii
Meavao Leuluaialii Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer service, friendly staff and very convenient. Excellent service and great communication.

Excellent customer service
Their vehicle was very clean and perfect driving
They find a car similar to mine
I would be lost without a car, I mainly use the car for work, and shopping

Mariellen P.
Mariellen P.Perth, WA

Saved my sanity.

I was stuck with out a car for 10 weeks after a car accident, due to repair delays. My brother mentioned Right2Drive at week 2 of 10. I did the Right2Drive online form on the Sunday afternoon and they contacted the next morning to said they would deliver a car at 1pm that afternoon. AND they did. I have the car for the next seven weeks and emailed them the pick up place and time. They called me to confirm and collected the hire car from the smash repairer and I drove home in my car. Every staff member I dealt with was informative and helpful. I recommend them to everyone,

Vehicle TypeKia Cerato
Cecelia C.
Cecelia C.Central Queensland, QLD

Perfect service

The person that brought the car to me was friendly and professional. He knew exactly what he was doing and didn't waste too much of my time. Phone operators too were professional and very helpful. Loan car exceeded my expectation

John C.
John C.asked

Got a hire car off you people on 1.1. 2020 after being in an accident. After giving the car back I received a fine in the mail dating 30.12 2019 . How do I go about getting out of the fine ? Plus at the time of the fine on the paperwork ( 5.10 am ) I was at work on the 30.12 2019 as I start work at 4am . Can you please help me ? Looking forward to your answer.

Christina
Christina

It is very hard to understand this post. If you got the hire car from Right2Drive on the 01.01.2020 and the fine was dated on the 30.12.2019, then the fine is not yours; unless the fine was under your car not the hire car. If any more issue with the fine, then I suggest you contact the people that issued the fine to you. Good Luck!

Hi John,

Thanks for contacting us. In order for us to further investigate, I will need some more details from you. Are you able to please email me your full name and contact details to customercare@right2drive.com.au so I can have someone look into your file and then come back to you with a response?

Kind Regards, Josh

Doreen S.
Doreen S.asked

driving the right to drive car in a shopping centre yesterday and a 4 wheel drive reversed into me a I as I was stationery a I could not move on waiting for traffic in front of me. Big question what do I do as the other driver was at fault got is details and reporting to police this afternoon. I am so stressed recovering frm my accident last week I am not coping too well. The loan car came from regal crash iin s.a.

Hi Doreen,

Please do not stress about this. Right2Drive has a zero insurance excess which means you can drive our cars with peace of mind. Best thing to do would be to call the branch where you received the vehicle from. Or alternatively, if you would like, I can have our SA manager give you a call to talk you through what will happen next? If so, please email your contact details and any questions you may have to customercare@right2drive.com.au

Kind Regards, Josh

Andrew
Andrewasked

After another not at fault accident , I applied online with Right2Drive but have had no response after nearly four weeks.I received a reference number by return email so my application has gone through.Because I needed to get a rental car organised as soon as possible , I have gone through another company who have approved a car for me once my car goes into the panel beaters , very disappointed Right2Drive , I thought you were better than that.

Carol
Carol

I applied on line and received call back the following day. Car was delivered to my home that afternoon. Four days later i still could not provide other parties claim number right2drive extended loan for amother fve days at no cost. Fantastic

Right2Drive Right2Drive

Hi Andrew, I am so sorry to hear we didn't get in contact with you once you lodged an application. I would like to investigate why you never heard back from us. If you are able to send your contact details through to customercare@right2drive.com.au I will be able to look into the matter. Kind regards, Josh

Get an answer from our members and Right2Drive representatives

Features:

• These cars are only provided to drivers who were not at fault during an accident
  • The hire car is funded by the insurance company of the person who was at fault. If this person refuses to pay, then Right2Drive will not charge you for the rental costs
  • Apply for a loan online and Right2Drive will assess your application and determine your suitability
  • The cars are COVID safe, with fully sterilised interiors and disposable steering wheel covers

Points of praise:

• For those who had booked a car after getting into an accident, Right2Drive’s efficient service alleviated a lot of stress
  • It was common for consumers to receive professional service by friendly staff members
  • Many reviewers were surprised to receive a better vehicle than they had initially booked.

Points to consider:

• If you were at fault, you’re not able to qualify for a loan car with Right2Drive

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Accidents happen, and if you need a replacement car, Right2Drive will swiftly provide you with a suitable option. With an overwhelming majority of 5-star reviews, Right2Drive achieved the 2021 ProductReview award for their efficient customer service and easy booking process.