Right2Drive

Pros

• Impressive customer service

• Easy booking process

Cons

• No branch in Canberra

Peter P.

Peter P.Sydney, NSW

R2D, 5 Star Service!!!

Excellent company!!! Never had a courtesy car before, so I didn’t know what to expect!!! We’re really helpful under a unusual situation dealing with the insurance company!!! Ariel, my contact at R2D was fantastic!!! Would have no problem using or recommending them anytime!!!

France

FranceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic experience!

I can not express enough, the amazing experience I had with this company. My car was written off and no fault of my own. No courtesy car with my insurance policy meant I wasn’t able to get to work . They took away all the stress and nothing was a problem. They even gave me an extension until I brought another car. And I ended up buying the same make of vehicle I was given to use , they are good quality cars. Thank you again for your amazing friendly service. I’m definitely recommending your name to friends and work colleagues.

Peter Sarris

Peter SarrisSydney, NSW

Beyond perfect service can’t fault a thing.

Pam

PamPerth, WA

Friendly and caring service

Such a convenient service when your vehicle is in the workshop. I was contemplating how I would get to work etc. when the panelbeaters told me there was a hire car on the way. What a relief. The car was brand new and a pleasure to drive. Unfortunately I was in an accident in the hire car. The team were reassuring and concerned about me. They were at the incident as quickly as possible and sorted out the car and other details effectively. I highly recommend this company.

Vehicle TypeKia Rio
DorothyG

DorothyGSydney, NSW

Professional Prompt and Friendly Service.

Customer service was excellent on phone and in person. I received my loan car the day mine went in to be repaired it was delivered to me the same day mine went in for repairs at the smash repair shop.I received an almost brand new car so couldn't fault them. Car was picked up from panel beaters after my car was fixed at no cost to me.
Would highly recommend Right2 Drive.

Vehicle TypeKia Cerato
Tamer

TamerSydney, NSW

More than Excellent !

Very professional service, from online team, customer service team, delivery and pick up team members are so helpful and supportive, extremely fast service , I have received the rental car in just 2-3 hours from the call and delivered to my home, and they picked up from different place the when I asked them to do so
the best of all they sent to my lovely almost new Subaru Forster comes with full option

Vehicle TypeSubaru Forester

Great service all round

Great service would highly recommend over any other car rental service. Ko was punctual and very friendly.
I needed a car big enough to fit 3 baby seats and a pram, was told I was getting a hyandai sonata. I had delivered to me at my home address a new Holden series 2 station wagon and it was beautiful thank you.

Braidy

BraidySydney, NSW

Amazing company, friendly staff

The customer service at Right2Drive is amazing. Every one I spoke to had such friendly, respectful manner, and were so kind to me. I felt really comfortable in booking a hire car. I picked the car up from ( not sure if the spelling is correct) a guy named othneal he was so kind and a very happy guy. He made our experience very smooth and great. The vehicle I got was a lot better than the vehicle I actually have hahaha I was very excited to drive it. I used the vehicle for work and to pick up my younger family from school. Highly recommend Right2Drive they’re a great company.

A2500

A2500Illawarra, NSW

Exceptional. This offer, product, service finally gives back to not at fault victims!

A suitable car dropped off and picked up when and where you want
Easy over the phone and set up process
After the stress and burden of a not at fault accident. This is quick, no stress, no paperwork, no arranging public transport it's all taken care for you. Finally not at fault people are taken care of!
The worst review I read was "the car was not as good as mine" if that's the worst review you read then it's a great arrangement (and it is).

What a great service!

What a great service. The loan car was delivered to my home the morning I called. When my car was repaired I contacted Right to drive so they could collect the loan car from the workshop where my car was repaired. Great peace of mind and no hassles!

Natasha

Natasha

Outstanding Service! Highly recommended.

I was referred to Right to Drive by my repairer and I was very impressed with the service. From start to finish the whole process was professionally handled and entirely effortless on my part. The meeting and handover was perfect and the vehicle was new and clean. Staff were very friendly and happy to answer any and all questions that I had. Although I hope to never find myself in a situation where I would have to get a replacement vehicle again, if I do you can bet that Right2Drive will be my first choice. I will be referring them to friends and family for sure!

Renato

RenatoSydney, NSW

Refreshing to know (and experience) there are ethical companies out there exclusively set up to assist consumers.

Can not fault the service received as it was perfectly catered with my specific needs in mind. Out of a bad situation it turned out to be for me the best experiences of 2020, by far. Thank you right2drive. Be assured I’ll sing your praises for years to come.

Vehicle TypeInfiniti Q50
Alison H.Right2Drive

Absolutely outstanding, can’t recommend them highly enough!!!

A HUGE thank you to the team from “Right2Drive”. I submitted my request on the night my accident occurred, the following morning I received a phone call to orchestrate the delivery of my hire car. Everyone I liaised with was courteous, understanding, and extremely helpful and accommodating. Thank you for making such an overwhelming experience completely hassle-free, and took one major concern off my mind. I cannot recommend this company highly enough. My family, friends, co-workers, and even customer’s have all been told about how phenomenal your company is. Thank you so so so much from a VERY satisfied customer.

Vehicle TypeHolden Astra
Robert Sharratt

Robert SharrattSydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolute pleasure dealing with R2D

Brilliant service there was no payment necessary as it was a no fault accident. The vehicle provided was very clean and more than adequate for my needs. I would have no hesitation in recommending R2D

Vehicle TypeKia Sportage
Tress

TressMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This was a great service, very easy to deal with.

Was a quick response time, very competitive, great service. They came to meet me at the crash repairers, the customer service was fantastic.
Car I had to use was great, nice and clean.
I would use again without hesitation.

Vehicle TypeKia Sorento

Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

Great from start to finish

Awesome for not at fault drivers. Car delivered and collected at repairers. love the replacement vehicle, Clean and tidy, as close as possible to your own car.
Friendly, professional and courteous staff. Highly recommended.

Vehicle TypeKia Carnival
Alison H.Right2Drive

Great service exceeds all expectations above and beyond.

The perfect solution for no fault drivers. I received a replacement car better than my own car delivered to my door. Hassle free, very pleasing and easy to deal with. Website is very easy to use. recommend enough. 11 out of 10 customer service

Alison H.Right2Drive

Thanks for your terrific review! So happy we were able to help you and take some hassle out of the car accident. If you would like to stay in touch and help spread the word about Right2Drive, you can find us on Facebook.

Bernie

BernieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful service

Such a wonderful service, the punctuality of the staff, a fantastic replacement car. Was feeling very upset after my recent crash but they even helped me feel at ease about the situation. Wouldn’t dream of using another service.

Alison H.Right2Drive

Professional, speedy service, they were there when I needed them.

They were excellent in response time and service. The only downside was I could not keep the car. :) As a not I am not receiving any incentive making this review. I am doing this because I was in a situation through no fault of my own and left with no vehicle. They were there and they helped me. I recommend contacting them if you need help as well.

Genevieve

GenevieveHunter Region, NSW

Reliable and Professional

John C.

John C.asked

Got a hire car off you people on 1.1. 2020 after being in an accident. After giving the car back I received a fine in the mail dating 30.12 2019 . How do I go about getting out of the fine ? Plus at the time of the fine on the paperwork ( 5.10 am ) I was at work on the 30.12 2019 as I start work at 4am . Can you please help me ? Looking forward to your answer.

Christina
Christina

It is very hard to understand this post. If you got the hire car from Right2Drive on the 01.01.2020 and the fine was dated on the 30.12.2019, then the fine is not yours; unless the fine was under your car not the hire car. If any more issue with the fine, then I suggest you contact the people that issued the fine to you. Good Luck!

Hi John,

Thanks for contacting us. In order for us to further investigate, I will need some more details from you. Are you able to please email me your full name and contact details to customercare@right2drive.com.au so I can have someone look into your file and then come back to you with a response?

Doreen S.

Doreen S.asked

driving the right to drive car in a shopping centre yesterday and a 4 wheel drive reversed into me a I as I was stationery a I could not move on waiting for traffic in front of me. Big question what do I do as the other driver was at fault got is details and reporting to police this afternoon. I am so stressed recovering frm my accident last week I am not coping too well. The loan car came from regal crash iin s.a.

Hi Doreen,

Please do not stress about this. Right2Drive has a zero insurance excess which means you can drive our cars with peace of mind. Best thing to do would be to call the branch where you received the vehicle from. Or alternatively, if you would like, I can have our SA manager give you a call to talk you through what will happen next? If so, please email your contact details and any questions you may have to customercare@right2drive.com.au

Andrew

Andrewasked

After another not at fault accident , I applied online with Right2Drive but have had no response after nearly four weeks.I received a reference number by return email so my application has gone through.Because I needed to get a rental car organised as soon as possible , I have gone through another company who have approved a car for me once my car goes into the panel beaters , very disappointed Right2Drive , I thought you were better than that.

Carol
Carol

I applied on line and received call back the following day. Car was delivered to my home that afternoon. Four days later i still could not provide other parties claim number right2drive extended loan for amother fve days at no cost. Fantastic

Alison H.Right2Drive

Hi Andrew, I am so sorry to hear we didn't get in contact with you once you lodged an application. I would like to investigate why you never heard back from us. If you are able to send your contact details through to customercare@right2drive.com.au I will be able to look into the matter. Kind regards, Josh

Get an answer from our members and Right2Drive representatives

Features:

• These cars are only provided to drivers who were not at fault during an accident
  • The hire car is funded by the insurance company of the person who was at fault. If this person refuses to pay, then Right2Drive will not charge you for the rental costs
  • Apply for a loan online and Right2Drive will assess your application and determine your suitability
  • The cars are COVID safe, with fully sterilised interiors and disposable steering wheel covers

Points of praise:

• For those who had booked a car after getting into an accident, Right2Drive’s efficient service alleviated a lot of stress
  • It was common for consumers to receive professional service by friendly staff members
  • Many reviewers were surprised to receive a better vehicle than they had initially booked.

Points to consider:

• If you were at fault, you’re not able to qualify for a loan car with Right2Drive

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Accidents happen, and if you need a replacement car, Right2Drive will swiftly provide you with a suitable option. With an overwhelming majority of 5-star reviews, Right2Drive achieved the 2021 ProductReview award for their efficient customer service and easy booking process.