Right2Drive
See the Best Car Rental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Right2Drive

Pros

• Impressive customer service

• Easy booking process

Cons

• No branch in Canberra

Pam
PamPerth, WA

Friendly and caring service

Such a convenient service when your vehicle is in the workshop. I was contemplating how I would get to work etc. when the panelbeaters told me there was a hire car on the way. What a relief. The car was brand new and a pleasure to drive. Unfortunately I was in an accident in the hire car. The team were reassuring and concerned about me. They were at the incident as quickly as possible and sorted out the car and other details effectively. I highly recommend this company.

Vehicle TypeKia Rio
DorothyG
DorothyGSydney, NSW

Professional Prompt and Friendly Service.

Customer service was excellent on phone and in person. I received my loan car the day mine went in to be repaired it was delivered to me the same day mine went in for repairs at the smash repair shop.I received an almost brand new car so couldn't fault them. Car was picked up from panel beaters after my car was fixed at no cost to me.
Would highly recommend Right2 Drive.

Tamer
TamerSydney, NSW

More than Excellent !

Very professional service, from online team, customer service team, delivery and pick up team members are so helpful and supportive, extremely fast service , I have received the rental car in just 2-3 hours from the call and delivered to my home, and they picked up from different place the when I asked them to do so
the best of all they sent to my lovely almost new Subaru Forster comes with full option

Vehicle TypeSubaru Forester

Great service all round

Great service would highly recommend over any other car rental service. Ko was punctual and very friendly.
I needed a car big enough to fit 3 baby seats and a pram, was told I was getting a hyandai sonata. I had delivered to me at my home address a new Holden series 2 station wagon and it was beautiful thank you.

Braidy
BraidySydney, NSW

Amazing company, friendly staff

The customer service at Right2Drive is amazing. Every one I spoke to had such friendly, respectful manner, and were so kind to me. I felt really comfortable in booking a hire car. I picked the car up from ( not sure if the spelling is correct) a guy named othneal he was so kind and a very happy guy. He made our experience very smooth and great. The vehicle I got was a lot better than the vehicle I actually have hahaha I was very excited to drive it. I used the vehicle for work and to pick up my younger family from school. Highly recommend Right2Drive they’re a great company.

A2500
A2500Illawarra, NSW

Exceptional. This offer, product, service finally gives back to not at fault victims!

A suitable car dropped off and picked up when and where you want
Easy over the phone and set up process
After the stress and burden of a not at fault accident. This is quick, no stress, no paperwork, no arranging public transport it's all taken care for you. Finally not at fault people are taken care of!
The worst review I read was "the car was not as good as mine" if that's the worst review you read then it's a great arrangement (and it is).

What a great service!

What a great service. The loan car was delivered to my home the morning I called. When my car was repaired I contacted Right to drive so they could collect the loan car from the workshop where my car was repaired. Great peace of mind and no hassles!

Natasha
Natasha

Outstanding Service! Highly recommended.

I was referred to Right to Drive by my repairer and I was very impressed with the service. From start to finish the whole process was professionally handled and entirely effortless on my part. The meeting and handover was perfect and the vehicle was new and clean. Staff were very friendly and happy to answer any and all questions that I had. Although I hope to never find myself in a situation where I would have to get a replacement vehicle again, if I do you can bet that Right2Drive will be my first choice. I will be referring them to friends and family for sure!

Renato
RenatoSydney, NSW

Refreshing to know (and experience) there are ethical companies out there exclusively set up to assist consumers.

Can not fault the service received as it was perfectly catered with my specific needs in mind. Out of a bad situation it turned out to be for me the best experiences of 2020, by far. Thank you right2drive. Be assured I’ll sing your praises for years to come.

Vehicle TypeInfiniti Q50

Find out how Right2Drive compares to other Car Rental Services

Absolutely outstanding, can’t recommend them highly enough!!!

A HUGE thank you to the team from “Right2Drive”. I submitted my request on the night my accident occurred, the following morning I received a phone call to orchestrate the delivery of my hire car. Everyone I liaised with was courteous, understanding, and extremely helpful and accommodating. Thank you for making such an overwhelming experience completely hassle-free, and took one major concern off my mind. I cannot recommend this company highly enough. My family, friends, co-workers, and even customer’s have all been told about how phenomenal your company is. Thank you so so so much from a VERY satisfied customer.

Robert Sharratt
Robert SharrattSydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolute pleasure dealing with R2D

Brilliant service there was no payment necessary as it was a no fault accident. The vehicle provided was very clean and more than adequate for my needs. I would have no hesitation in recommending R2D

Vehicle TypeKia Sportage
Tress
TressMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This was a great service, very easy to deal with.

Was a quick response time, very competitive, great service. They came to meet me at the crash repairers, the customer service was fantastic.
Car I had to use was great, nice and clean.
I would use again without hesitation.

Vehicle TypeKia Sorento

Linda
LindaSydney, NSW

Great from start to finish

Awesome for not at fault drivers. Car delivered and collected at repairers. love the replacement vehicle, Clean and tidy, as close as possible to your own car.
Friendly, professional and courteous staff. Highly recommended.

Vehicle TypeKia Carnival
MOVIGO GroupRight2Drive

Great service exceeds all expectations above and beyond.

The perfect solution for no fault drivers. I received a replacement car better than my own car delivered to my door. Hassle free, very pleasing and easy to deal with. Website is very easy to use. recommend enough. 11 out of 10 customer service

MOVIGO GroupRight2Drive

Thanks for your terrific review! So happy we were able to help you and take some hassle out of the car accident. If you would like to stay in touch and help spread the word about Right2Drive, you can find us on Facebook.

Kind Regards, Josh

Bernie
BernieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful service

Such a wonderful service, the punctuality of the staff, a fantastic replacement car. Was feeling very upset after my recent crash but they even helped me feel at ease about the situation. Wouldn’t dream of using another service.

MOVIGO GroupRight2Drive

Professional, speedy service, they were there when I needed them.

They were excellent in response time and service. The only downside was I could not keep the car. :) As a not I am not receiving any incentive making this review. I am doing this because I was in a situation through no fault of my own and left with no vehicle. They were there and they helped me. I recommend contacting them if you need help as well.

Genevieve
GenevieveHunter Region, NSW

Reliable and Professional

Shannen M.
Shannen M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sensational service!

Brilliant service! Exceptional staff and super easy to deal with, would definitely recommend. The team was flexible and more than happy to support my situation while I was without a car.

Exceptional service!

Was involved in an accident on a weekend quite a while away from home. I contacted these guys on a Sunday morning and they had the car delivered to me within the hour. I have received exceptional customer service, support and compassion from everyone I had dealt with at right to drive. I was provided with a great quality and clean car. They have made a stressful situation very easy and smooth. Highly recommend to anyone involved in an accident!

Mary
MaryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, prompt and friendly staff. Lovely car, modern clean and suitable for my needs. Will definitely be recommending them to anyone I know who has been in an accident

Joanne stowell
Joanne stowellPerth, WA

perfect exprience quality car all smooth driving!!

From start to finish can not fault my experience car was in exvellent condition, pick up and drop off ran smoothly, would certainly recommend this company, purpose of use was car at panel shop.

Helpful service

Very useful service and the Factors of that when you don't have a car, it helps if you have a reliable car and that is what they provided thanks for that

JULIE L.
JULIE L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

The service was excellent while I waited to have my car repaired following an accident. The loan vehicle was delivered on time and collected at the Crash Repairers also on time.

HappyPerth, WA

Fantastic

I had not heard of Right2Drive until I was involved in an accident
But very happy to tell all abt them after my fantastic experience with their service from the initial meeting all the way thru till ready to hand the car back and a nice car it was too!

Vehicle TypeVW wagon
MOVIGO GroupRight2Drive

Glad to hear you had a great experience with us. If you would like to help us spread the word you can find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/right2driveptyltd/.

Kind Regards, Josh

Happy to do!

Wonderful service. A real life saver because without them I would have had to ride public transport.

Terrific service from this great company. They gave me a free car, or I would have been on public transport. I highly recommend them to anybody who has a not at fault accident.

Vehicle TypeNissan Dualis / Qashqai