Right2Drive
See the Best Car Rental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Right2Drive

Pros

• Impressive customer service

• Easy booking process

Cons

• No branch in Canberra

piperaquarius
piperaquariusSydney, NSW

Quick, efficient and reliable, Excellent service!

Our experience with Right2Drive was easy and efficient. We received a reliable vehicle and the customer service was terrific. We were able to continue carrying out our daily activities without any disruption or hesitation. The service was terrific, the car was delivered to a place of our choice and drop off was just as easy. This was a first time for us and after experiencing an accident where we weren't at fault, their service was reassuring and reliable. Fantastic experience and grateful for the recommendation from our repairer.

MOVIGO GroupRight2Drive

We're delighted to hear you had an enjoyable experience with Right2Drive. If you haven't already, feel free to connect with us on Facebook and share our page with your friends to help spread the word.

robbo1126
robbo1126Sydney, NSW

Truly great.

A hassle-free way to get a loan car while our car was being repaired. Even allowed us to drop the loan car back to the repairer so we didn't need to get from their office to the repairer's without a car. As the not at fault party, this made the inconvenience of not having our car for the 5 weeks it took to repair totally easy.

Guy
GuySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service - Amazing to deal with.

After the wife was rear ended, the insurance company only allowed two weeks for a hire car, wanted a $500 bond and an extra $10/day as the hire company was over their $100/day limit and we had to pick and drop it off too, around 20km away.
Right2Drive took our details and had a car to us within an hour, on a Friday afternoon to boot!! No payment, no hassles, no problems.
FANTASTIC customer service, quick drop off and organised pickup. Kept in touch every week, Good, clean car, even more up spec than the wife's actual car that was written off. .

Could not recommend these guys better, already sent a friend to them and will tell everyone! Thanks R2D, you made a little part of a bad situation so much better.

James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Right2Drive's staff were very helpful.

I received a car the same day I made my initial enquiry from a not at fault accident. The car was clean and drove well - it got me out of a bind as I'm a shift worker and couldn't get public transport to work at my early start time. Would definitely use them again.

HAPPY customer.
HAPPY customer.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

What great service.

R2D's service was outstanding and very professional, rang in arvo due to a 'Not at Fault accident and a car was at my door next day. So happy already had the bother of the accident, but had absolutely had no dramas with the service and speed in which R2D' gave me a loan vehicle to get to work daliy. Thanks R2D' Your service is second to none.

MOVIGO GroupRight2Drive

Thanks for your 5 star review! So happy we were able to help you and take some hassle out of the car accident. If you would like to stay in touch and help spread the word about Right2Drive, you can find us on Facebook.

Ruth
RuthSouth Australia

Expectations exceeded

Customer service was quick, professional, and correct in all areas.
All paperwork and payments was easy.
Loan vehicle definitely exceeded anything I was expecting. It was as new, clean and beautiful to drive.
Yes it met all my work and travel needs.

Renee R.
Renee R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolutely amazing

Customer service is brilliant! The car was organised quickly and dropped off to me, Brodie was lovely and filling out the paperwork was quick and easy. Super happy with the whole experience, the Right2Drive team are far superior to all other companies. Will be recommending this company to everyone.

Marie
MarieSydney, NSW

Exceptional!

R2D provided an amazingly responsive service which was courteous, professional and comprehensive. This is a great service they provide and I would recommend it highly. The vehicles are of a high standard.

Errol S.
Errol S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic service

We were treated with professionalism by the Right2Drive team, without their service we would have had to travel to pick up our hire car, Right2Drive delivered the hire car to our repairers on the morning we dropped off our car. This was a stress free outcome with very little paperwork. We were provided with a car similar to ours which we appreciated very well. We highly recommend their service to anyone that is not at fault of an accident. A mighty Thank you Right2Drive

RobbyB
RobbyBSydney, NSW

Amazing experience after accident misfortune

My car was hit from behind whilst stopped at a roundabout. When booking in to Smash Repairer, I was offered the option of a Right2Drive loan car. It was delivered within a couple of hours to my home, spotlessly clean. I had a late model Hyundai Sonata which came with reverse camera and sensors, floor parking brake, etc. I ended up keeping the car for longer than anticipated due to delays with the smash repairer, but no problems at all. I dropped it off at the smash repair when picking up my car. All in all, a 5 star experience.

Amy L.
Amy L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, excellent vehicle

Right2Drive were absolutely exceptional. Due to the timing of the accident being late December, I had the Right2Drive vehicle for almost 2 months! Great Car, Great service! Would highly recommend.

Hi Amy,

Thanks for the great review and offering to recommend us. If you like - we're on Facebook so you can connect with us and easily share our page with your friends. Kind Regards, Josh

rajender.sood.56
rajender.sood.56Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never new about this service (Excellent)

My car was hit by someone on the road and I called my insurance and they have asked me to take the car to the nominated place by my insurance. I asked my insurance company to arrange a loan car and they said I have not opt for this service when I took the insurance. But thank God when I was issued r2d a similar car through my repairer. Since it was not my fault and hence I was happy to know that such facilities available. R2d was so good that they sent the car to my place and took it back once my car was ready to drive.

Janine
JaninePerth, WA

Excellent service

Friendly customer service. Prompt and efficient . Made the stress of a no fault accident much less by having a lovely car to drive to work until mine was fixed. Highly recommended .

Fantastic service

Excellent service, would definitely recommend to those that find themselves without a car due to an accident that wasn't their fault. Loan car was delivered to my place of work, no hassles, very easy. My family & I are so grateful for this service. Thank you so much.

Joe
JoeSydney, NSW

Easy Car Hire

This is the first time i have found myself in the position of needed a car while mine was in the crash repair.
The customer service was exellent everything was done for me,the the procedure exsplained every step of the way.
A difficult situation was made easy for me.
The car was great,and very necessary for my job

MOVIGO GroupRight2Drive

Prefect service and very helpful

I found very professional service and it was much more than my expectation. Replacement car i got was very clean and in prefect condition. staffs are very friendly and understanding.

MOVIGO GroupRight2Drive

Right 2 Drive provide a fantastic service to no fault drivers involved in an accident. They provided me with a similar car as mine for 3 months while mine was being repaired. Great service, nothing was to much trouble, Kendall was brilliant and made the whole process effortless. I have been and will continue to recommend.

tony
tonySouth East Queensland, QLD

great service with old fashion morals

It was great old fashion service,
Where they did all the work.
would recommend to all.
great cars to drive.
they dropped car off where ever you needed.
they supplied the right type of vehicle for the job I was doing.

MOVIGO GroupRight2Drive

So easy and straightforward took the stress away!

Right2drive is the easiest company to deal with. It took about 3 hours for me to get a car once I had given them the information that was required. The car was delivered to me at home and picked up from me at home.
I can’t recommend them enough the customer service is outstanding in every way!!

Easy!

I was very happy with the service. I was in a hurry to get to work. The car was provided on time. The paperwork was fuss free and explained clearly. I would definitely use this company again and recommend it without reservation.

Renay
RenaySydney, NSW

Exceeded my expectations

I have nothing but praise for this company. From the initial contact to the collection of the vehicle following completion of repairs on mine everything was easy. Thank you for making my experience an enjoyable one.

Saved our butts!

Amazing customer service! Got a loan car the day we needed it, and it really saved our butts! Definitely using these guys again! So easy to work with 10/10 Thankyou!

mich
michMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

over the top service

Everyone I dealt with from this organisation was professional, friendly, helpful and courteous. I found out about them through Brighton Crash repairs, where my rear end damage was fixed. It was all made so simple, and the car was so nice, that I told the crash repairer to "take their time":-)....

Casey
CaseyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to book service, sorted with two phone calls. On time delivery to crash repairers when I needed it, lovely team, and clean reliable replacement car. Great team to deal with.

Hi Casey,

John
JohnSydney, NSW

These guys are awesome

Excellent customer service, quick response time and very professional. During a stressful time Right2Drive were outstanding and very accommodating. Great car , great service, great people. What more could you ask for.