Right2Drive
See the Best Car Rental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Right2Drive

Pros

• Impressive customer service

• Easy booking process

Cons

• No branch in Canberra

Lisa M
Lisa MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A wonderful service

To be honest, we had never heard of RighttoDrive but we were extremely thankful to Brighton Crash for handing us their card. At all stages, the staff were courteous warm & friendly. The little car was delivered to our home (fairly new Kia Cerrato, spotlessly clean) and we were able to leave this car at Brighton Crash when our little Mazda's repairs were completed. Thank you RighttoDrive, this wonderful service is an absolute lifesaver.

Sue Muir
Sue MuirPerth, WA

Excelkent Comoany

Customer service was excellent took all the stress out of finding hire car will highly recommend to any not at fault drivers.
Beautiful car delivered as I needed a car for work made the transition so easy. Thankyou

MOVIGO GroupRight2Drive

This is the best place to go for a car

This is the best place to go for a car. If its not your fault . The fast and easiest way to get the car without any cost and hassle free service

Alan
AlanSydney, NSW

An amazing service

When the tow truck driver told us about the Right2Drive service and his personal experience I thought, "this sounds too good to be true." The service from Right2Drive was too good and every bit true! An absolute pleasure from start to finish.

Claire
ClairePerth, WA

Excellent service!

I needed a hire car following my accident and this company organised this without a fuss, quickly and delivered it to me on the same day! I changed my vehicle twice so that I could still carry out previous obligations- each time it was delivered to my work place or home without a fuss.
This potentially stressful situation was made entirely manageable by their excellent customer service and their fantastic policies and general ease of use. I highly recommend this company.

Great Service!

Loved the service and response time, great to have companies like Right to drive!. I was worried about how I am going to survive without a car but these guys helped. Much appreciated

Glenn B
Glenn BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Brilliant service, seamless transition

I found Right2Drive the best part of having someone hit your car. The provided a seamless transition, meeting me at the crash repairer with a fabulous car. I could not recommend more highly.

Waikohai
WaikohaiNew South Wales

This is a great services

Wonderful switch on.
No bond for me not my fault
It wasn't what I was expecting, I got a up grade
Look for another vehicle went to work
Meet my needs 200% thank you

Fantastic Experience!

I had a great experience with Right2Drive Peakhurst. Everyone I communicated with were extremely helpful, friendly, understanding and down to earth. I was pleasantly surprised by how great the car was too! It was new and drove smoothly. Thanks team for all your help :) Would definitely recommend to everyone!

Gary R
Gary RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top service top business

Excellent customer service
No payment was required at all as every thing was through the insurance of the at fault driver.
i used the vehicle for all my painting business requirements
I actually had a very nice well serviced car .

Better than six

I would give 10 stars if i could. The whole experience was amazing. One phone call and a car was delivered to my house, after my hideous insurance company did not help at all. A great car was delivered and then picked up with ease when i didnt need it anymore. Thank you so much.

Dean
DeanQueensland

Exceeded Expectation

Easy to arrange, Late model SUV, delivered on time, follow up call and leave vehicle at panel beaters for collection by right 2 drive staff. No payment required by me and fully covered in case of an accident.

Grandma
GrandmaIllawarra, NSW

The staff were friendly and informative. The car was a late model and clean. I only used it locally but it was great to drive and suited all my needs.

Lovely car to drive and easy to deal with company.

The car was delivered and finally returned to the smash repairs and this made the swap over very smooth. The actual car was an excellent car to drive. It was a near new car and very clean and well looked after.

Christine
ChristineSydney, NSW

Quick, clean, easy, convenient. Had the best experience. Thank you.

Best Experience. A clean car arrived before I left the accident scene. Then the car was collected at the smash repairers where I collected my repaired car. Easy. Convenient. Thanks!!

First Class

Needed car after car accident that was no fault of my own. Car was delivered to my work within 3 hours after contacting them. Car exceeded my expectations. Very easy to deal with, everything went smoothly with no stress. Would recommend to anyone.

Linda B.
Linda B.

I loved the service so much that I wish I was employed by them so I could brag every day!!!

I was given a loan car after being in an accident that was not my fault. Everything was so smooth and friendly. When I drove the Mazda to my daughter's wedding people were amazed to know it was a loan car.

Tony
TonySydney, NSW

No fuss, hassle free accident rental cars!!

This was the first time Ive ever used R2D and will definitely not be the last! They had the car to me within 1hr of the phone call!! Car was great and they kept me updated with progress and vice versa, pick up was arranged when payment for claim was made and didnt have to worry about any paperwork or dealing with other insurer!!

Kiralee
KiraleePerth, WA

Amazing

I was very happy with this company i loved the car an i was well looked after .i highly recommend right2drive great staff an very friendly an professional. thank you again

Suzan
Suzan

The most POLITE and PROFESSIONAL group at Coburg branch

Their prompt response had me in a car in less than 30mins. They brought the car to my door and picked it up when i was done, hassle free. Service was great and i would absolutely recommend them to anyone. Great team at Coburg, Thanks guys thumbs up and keep up the good work.
They were so helpful and accommodated me with a car that suited my family.

James S.
James S.Sydney, NSW

100% satisfaction

I was a not at fault party involved with an accident. I called right to drive Saturday morning 10am and by 3pm I had a car in my driveway. They care about getting you on the road and helping you out with $0 excess. Fast quick and efficient services. Thank you unfortunately due to problems with the insurance company I couldnt have the car longer.

Cam S
Cam SSouth East Queensland, QLD

One of the best companies I've ever dealt with!

Quite simply they made a difficult situation a stress free experience. Could not fault anything, absolutely brilliant in every aspect - customer service, support, communication. An absolutely brilliant experience from start to finish. Thank You.

MOVIGO GroupRight2Drive

Right To Drive is Excellent !

Thank God for Right To Drive. They have been very helpful and very prompt. The response and communication with them is above expectations. They delivered the car to my convenience in a matter of time. The car quality was of high standards. Return of the vehicle was a breeze too. Right to Drive made things easier when you are not the at fault party. They will take care of everything for you. Highly Recommended. Thanks Right To Drive Wangara !

Philip G.
Philip G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service with great cars

The team was helpful at all stages and were excellent in terms of support. I received a better vehicle than what I was expecting and was able to continue my daily activities as usual.

Tahlicia O.
Tahlicia O.Perth, WA

Fantastic!

Staff are very helpful, process was very smooth and easy from start to finish. Made the whole situation lighter.
The vehicle was better than expected and I was able to still follow my routine schedule.