3.9

Destresses the Impact of finding yourself without a car after being involved in a car accident. Huge relief

1st Rate service
Staff very helpful & prompt.
Great in a stressful situation
Didn't get a similar vehicle but it was just as effective. Mitsi ASX v BMW X5 M50d
Learning about the Company's existence took a while. Referrred by the panelbeater.

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi ASX
Adrian Svolo

Adrian SvoloSydney Surrounds, NSW

The name says it all !!!!

The team at R2D were great. From start to end, the team ensured I was aware of everything that was going on and delivered their service with courtesy and professionalism. It made the issue of being in a not at fault accident so much easier to deal with. My day to day routine was not disturbed in any way due to the no cost car that was provided to me. Since my experience with R2D, I have been spreading the word as I feel so many more could benefit knowing about R2D. Its a shame the insurance companies don't do the right thing and bring R2D to the attention of their customers, rather than just trying to charge them extra on their policy to have a hire car should they be involved in an accident.
Keep up the great work. :)

Vehicle TypeBMW 3 Series

Frank W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible customer service

Terrible customer service, no empathy was provided for my situation after my car was a total loss. I was treated like I was trying to do something dodgy by organising a loan car - after I was advised to call them by my insurance company - and then very much treated like I was unreasonable in seeking a loan car in the first place.
Avoid this company if at all possible.

Frank W.

I'm already without the use of my own vehicle. My insurer won't take my car (which has a preliminary assessment of total loss) until the assessor has completed valuation. I explained this to the supervisor, Jodie, to whom I spoke.

Car Hire Services

Find out how Right2Drive compares to other Car Hire Services

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Useless

Our insurance said to call them for a replacement vehicle considering it wasn’t our fault. Three weeks still no car and don’t want one now. Absolutely useless. If I could give them a negative rating I would.

Chris

Christine Ousalkas and my phone number is 0411306396. It was my husband that had made the request for a car and his name is George Ousalkas.

Chris

Yes josh I would like to talk to you.

Chico

ChicoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never heard about this service. Turned out to be awesome

Great for a "not at fault" driver. Drop off and pick up from my place of work. Kia Cerrato was not bad at all. Great conveniencee, when the insurance companies take 1 month to settle claims

Vehicle TypeKia Cerato

Excellent hassle free service

Initial contact was a bit laborious .. I think the contact person was quite new to the job.. but after that the service was exemplary extending to delivering a replacement car to my home after I advised them the first vehicle was unsuitable.

Amaninder Singh

Amaninder SinghCanberra

Trust all these good reviews. This service is on next level.

It is not the usual car hire service. I was scared of the insurance charges or what if at fault party doesn't pay for the car hire. I was simply told there are 0 charges. Couldn't believe it until the whole process was over. If they do come up with any charges I will update the review.

Vehicle TypeHyundai Sonata
Heidi

HeidiSydney, NSW

Wouldn’t go anywhere else!!!!

Always professional and prompt in getting me back on the road. Staff and crew at Moorebank are a pleasure to work with. My go to for all my rental Needs!!
Due to the recent hail and high number of claims at the time of service I didn’t receive the car that I expected, but non the less, they went above and beyond to make sure I had a car for me to use for work. So I’m happy and grateful for this.

Vehicle TypeKia Sportage

John C.

John C.asked

Got a hire car off you people on 1.1. 2020 after being in an accident. After giving the car back I received a fine in the mail dating 30.12 2019 . How do I go about getting out of the fine ? Plus at the time of the fine on the paperwork ( 5.10 am ) I was at work on the 30.12 2019 as I start work at 4am . Can you please help me ? Looking forward to your answer.

Chrissie
Chrissie

It is very hard to understand this post. If you got the hire car from Right2Drive on the 01.01.2020 and the fine was dated on the 30.12.2019, then the fine is not yours; unless the fine was under your car not the hire car. If any more issue with the fine, then I suggest you contact the people that issued the fine to you. Good Luck!

Hi John,

Thanks for contacting us. In order for us to further investigate, I will need some more details from you. Are you able to please email me your full name and contact details to customercare@right2drive.com.au so I can have someone look into your file and then come back to you with a response?

Kind Regards, Josh

Doreen S.

Doreen S.asked

driving the right to drive car in a shopping centre yesterday and a 4 wheel drive reversed into me a I as I was stationery a I could not move on waiting for traffic in front of me. Big question what do I do as the other driver was at fault got is details and reporting to police this afternoon. I am so stressed recovering frm my accident last week I am not coping too well. The loan car came from regal crash iin s.a.

Hi Doreen,

Please do not stress about this. Right2Drive has a zero insurance excess which means you can drive our cars with peace of mind. Best thing to do would be to call the branch where you received the vehicle from. Or alternatively, if you would like, I can have our SA manager give you a call to talk you through what will happen next? If so, please email your contact details and any questions you may have to customercare@right2drive.com.au

Kind Regards, Josh

Andrew

Andrewasked

After another not at fault accident , I applied online with Right2Drive but have had no response after nearly four weeks.I received a reference number by return email so my application has gone through.Because I needed to get a rental car organised as soon as possible , I have gone through another company who have approved a car for me once my car goes into the panel beaters , very disappointed Right2Drive , I thought you were better than that.

Carol
Carol

I applied on line and received call back the following day. Car was delivered to my home that afternoon. Four days later i still could not provide other parties claim number right2drive extended loan for amother fve days at no cost. Fantastic

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Hi Andrew, I am so sorry to hear we didn't get in contact with you once you lodged an application. I would like to investigate why you never heard back from us. If you are able to send your contact details through to customercare@right2drive.com.au I will be able to look into the matter. Kind regards, Josh

Get an answer from our members and Right2Drive representatives