4.8 from 1,367 reviews

1,277

Evelyn

EvelynSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I commend all of you especially Liz Sharp for helping me when I reached out to her.
The service was excellent from beginning till return of the hire car. I'm not driving yet as I have been traumatized from the accident, but my husband likes driving the Kia Cerato, so when I'm ready i will look for a similar car. Once again, thank you all

Colin

ColinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My expectations about service revived. Fantastic.

Easy to deal with. Person who brought car to repairer very efficient and personable. Great service. Would certainly recommend service to anyone who was unfortunate enough to have put their car out of action thru no fault of their own actions

Best customer care Service

Quick to respond to immediate urgency on time .enjoyed the service with top quality car that meet my expectations within the shortest time possible compared to previous car leasing places.

Stephen V.

Stephen V.Sydney, NSW

Get Driving

Great company to get you driving again while your car is being repaired in a not a fault accident. Meet them at my place of repair and left their car there when mine was ready.

Received Booked Vehicle Yes

Best replacement car company ever

Every thing was so easy to organise. Delivery of car was easy and on time and at the correct place great staff able to assist with everything with a smile

Waikohai

WaikohaiNew South Wales

This is a great services

Wonderful switch on.
No bond for me not my fault
It wasn't what I was expecting, I got a up grade
Look for another vehicle went to work
Meet my needs 200% thank you

Darsh50

Darsh50Perth

Excellent communication channel with these pals

These lads did their best to accommodate us with a car during the entire time the our car was being repaired.
My only issue is that the car delivered, the tires were not inflated properly. But overall I am very satisfied and definitely recommend them.

John

JohnDarling Downs, QLD

Delivered far more than expected.

Accident was 100% fault of other party. Had Right2Drive car for over a week. Zero hassles, zero cost to us. Car ready at repair agent as promised. Person who delivered car was courteous and efficient. Definitely highly recommended.

Vehicle TypeHolden Astra

Fantastic Experience!

I had a great experience with Right2Drive Peakhurst. Everyone I communicated with were extremely helpful, friendly, understanding and down to earth. I was pleasantly surprised by how great the car was too! It was new and drove smoothly. Thanks team for all your help :) Would definitely recommend to everyone!

Replacement car after accident

Very good experience with Right2drive. Car delivered on time, good to drive and pick up arranged efficiently. Many thanks.
Staff were good to deal with at Bassendean and on the phone

Kat

KatSydney Surrounds, NSW

very unhappy with the service

very unhappy with the service still waiting one week later and 5 calls for a car to be organised
was recommended and feel let down so inconvenient. Do your research before

Gary R

Gary RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top service top business

Excellent customer service
No payment was required at all as every thing was through the insurance of the at fault driver.
i used the vehicle for all my painting business requirements
I actually had a very nice well serviced car .

Vehicle TypeMitsabitsi

Fantastic service

The service was helpful, flexible and the person I dealt with genuinely cared about me as a customer. Made it very easy to pick up and drop off the car. Couldn't fault it. And would highly recommend this company

Great alternative

Easy to arrange an alternative vehicle and pick up and drop off was quick and simple. Everyone we dealt with was friendly and knowledgeable. Would recommend to anyone who is sick and tired of putting up with their insurance lack of response.

Monica S.

Monica S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

PERFECT!!!

Sensational, professional people, so easy to deal with. Dropping the car off to my work and then collecting it when my car was ready................what more could I ask for? Nothing. They did the lot.

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi Eclipse Cross YA
Karen G.

Karen G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service

I was very happy with the service and the efficiency of the arrival of the car. It was great to have access to a car after my car accident ,the right 2drive staff that I delt with were very helpful and friendly .

Helen W

Helen WPerth, WA

It was a lifesaver for sure!

After being left without a car, due to a 'not at fault' accident, Right to Drive stepped in and lent me a fabulous car to use for the duration. With a very active child to run around it was incredibly important to have access to a good vehicle. The staff were friendly, helpful and easy to deal with. The quality of the vehicle was excellent and the ease of having it dropped off and picked up meant no running around for me. Thanks Right to Drive!

Better than six

I would give 10 stars if i could. The whole experience was amazing. One phone call and a car was delivered to my house, after my hideous insurance company did not help at all. A great car was delivered and then picked up with ease when i didnt need it anymore. Thank you so much.

Fantastic service

They were quick, responsive and easy to deal with.
I'm don't recall having to pay a bond.
I didn't book any vehicle but the one I received as clean, easy to drive and ready when I needed it.
I used my vehicle to commute to and from work.

Dean

DeanQueensland

Exceeded Expectation

Easy to arrange, Late model SUV, delivered on time, follow up call and leave vehicle at panel beaters for collection by right 2 drive staff. No payment required by me and fully covered in case of an accident.

Doreen S.

Doreen S.asked

driving the right to drive car in a shopping centre yesterday and a 4 wheel drive reversed into me a I as I was stationery a I could not move on waiting for traffic in front of me. Big question what do I do as the other driver was at fault got is details and reporting to police this afternoon. I am so stressed recovering frm my accident last week I am not coping too well. The loan car came from regal crash iin s.a.

Hi Doreen,

Please do not stress about this. Right2Drive has a zero insurance excess which means you can drive our cars with peace of mind. Best thing to do would be to call the branch where you received the vehicle from. Or alternatively, if you would like, I can have our SA manager give you a call to talk you through what will happen next? If so, please email your contact details and any questions you may have to customercare@right2drive.com.au

Kind Regards, Josh

Andrew

Andrewasked

After another not at fault accident , I applied online with Right2Drive but have had no response after nearly four weeks.I received a reference number by return email so my application has gone through.Because I needed to get a rental car organised as soon as possible , I have gone through another company who have approved a car for me once my car goes into the panel beaters , very disappointed Right2Drive , I thought you were better than that.

Carol
Carol

I applied on line and received call back the following day. Car was delivered to my home that afternoon. Four days later i still could not provide other parties claim number right2drive extended loan for amother fve days at no cost. Fantastic

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Hi Andrew, I am so sorry to hear we didn't get in contact with you once you lodged an application. I would like to investigate why you never heard back from us. If you are able to send your contact details through to customercare@right2drive.com.au I will be able to look into the matter. Kind regards, Josh

Judy B

Judy Basked

I just submitted my review but didn't get time to upload any proof. What should I do?

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Hi Judy, Thank you for submitting a review! We appreciate it. If you would like to upload proof you can add a comment underneath your review (which I have now commented on) but I think your review is certainly praise enough. Totally up to you :)

Kind Regards, Josh