4.8 from 1,479 reviews

1,479 reviews

Jan H.

Jan H.South East Queensland, QLD

I was extremely happy with the service Ireceived.

Customer service I could’nt fault. They promised to have a car delivered in a couple of hours to my home which they did. Vehicle was fueled and clean when it arrived. I was very happy that I was able to go ahead and do my shopping and visit my mum in a nursing home at Newstead on the weekend. Many thanks Right2Drive.

So easy too “deal” with

Customer service was great
Bond and payment handled well yes
No vehicle was a smaller size but it worked I have pasts of my family visiting from Sweden and their trip too visit has been planed for 4 years so we’ve been driving down south touristing

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Thanks for your 5 star review. Glad to hear you had a great experience with us. Connect with us on Facebook if you like, search Right2Drive Pty Ltd.

Kind Regards, Josh

Destresses the Impact of finding yourself without a car after being involved in a car accident. Huge relief

1st Rate service
Staff very helpful & prompt.
Great in a stressful situation
Didn't get a similar vehicle but it was just as effective. Mitsi ASX v BMW X5 M50d
Learning about the Company's existence took a while. Referrred by the panelbeater.

Find out how Right2Drive compares to other Car Hire Services

Quick, efficient and extremely friendly staff

I had never heard of Right2drive before, but when I got put onto their website, the time of submitting my application to them contacting me via phone was extremely quick. They had the car brought over to the coast from chch very quick.
Very friendly and obliging through the whole process.
Highly recommend

Renee R.

Renee R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolutely amazing

Customer service is brilliant! The car was organised quickly and dropped off to me, Brodie was lovely and filling out the paperwork was quick and easy. Super happy with the whole experience, the Right2Drive team are far superior to all other companies. Will be recommending this company to everyone.

May

MaySydney, NSW

Convenient and Responsive

Courteous and very easy to deal with. Quick to respond and convenient. Liked that they delivered the vehicle to me and that I could leave this with the repair shop.

Andrea S.

Andrea S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service

The customer service is spot on, very easy to deal with and efficient. The car provided was spotlessly clean and perfect for my needs. Have used this service twice and have no hesitation in recommending to others.

K Hutch

K HutchMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service was excellent

Good communication, staff were incredibly helpful making it all a very easy process. Met me at the crash repairer I didn’t have to organise anything. Car was clean and completely suited for my disability, the team were super helpful.

Joshua B.Right2Drive

We're delighted to hear you had an enjoyable experience with Right2Drive. If you haven't already, feel free to connect with us on Facebook and share our page with your friends to help spread the word.

TraceyPerth, WA

all paths lead to a dead end

Endless hold listening to the same short psycho right to drive message , so decided to ring a local branch. I got redirected to the national queue and lost my original place where I had already spent 20 minutes on hold. So I decided to ring a 3rd branch and despite again I was herded like cattle into the national, overloaded network. I suggest answering the phones or putting pleasant music to listen to whilst on hold.

Hi Josh,
Thanks for responding. I am not going to pursue further with you. This is an executive management problem, not the over worked staff on the lowest wages problem.

Jenny G

Jenny GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Right to Drive Experience

I was very impressed with the professionalism of the customer service and staff members of Right to Drive whilst my car was being repaired. It took the stress out of not having my own car for the week. A very valuable service.

Marie

MarieSydney, NSW

Exceptional!

R2D provided an amazingly responsive service which was courteous, professional and comprehensive. This is a great service they provide and I would recommend it highly. The vehicles are of a high standard.

Highly recommend Right2Drive

After a car accident, which was not my fault, I was introduced to Right2Drive by my Panelbeater. The process was easy, the accessor extremely professional and the car, which was very similar to my own vehicle, was made available to me until my own car was repaired. Thank you Right2Drive

Errol S.

Errol S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic service

We were treated with professionalism by the Right2Drive team, without their service we would have had to travel to pick up our hire car, Right2Drive delivered the hire car to our repairers on the morning we dropped off our car. This was a stress free outcome with very little paperwork. We were provided with a car similar to ours which we appreciated very well. We highly recommend their service to anyone that is not at fault of an accident. A mighty Thank you Right2Drive

Simple and excellent service

After someone drove into the back of my car Right2Drive had me back on the road the same day! They handled all the insurance and paper work and delivered the car straight to me. It couldn’t of been easier!

Gracy

GracyPerth, WA

Great support for no fault driver!!!

We got our loan car from Right2Drive after our car got struck from behind in a multiple collission accident on 29 January 2020. Without their support, we would be struggling to get back on our feet. The loan car was clean, as new and worked fine to let us function as normal as possible during our hardship. Prompt service, no fuss, easy to deal with. Thank you!!!

Very happy driver

I'm a very satisfied customer. Right 2 drive met all expectations and punctual at all times. I can't speak highly enough of the prompt service and vehicle received for the duration of the repairs to my vehicle.

Kim13

Kim13Sydney, NSW

Amazing experience!

Great service, people were lovely to deal with, everything from start to finish was flawless. Would highly recommend. It certainly made my inconvenience of a recent car accident made easy!

RobbyB

RobbyBSydney, NSW

Amazing experience after accident misfortune

My car was hit from behind whilst stopped at a roundabout. When booking in to Smash Repairer, I was offered the option of a Right2Drive loan car. It was delivered within a couple of hours to my home, spotlessly clean. I had a late model Hyundai Sonata which came with reverse camera and sensors, floor parking brake, etc. I ended up keeping the car for longer than anticipated due to delays with the smash repairer, but no problems at all. I dropped it off at the smash repair when picking up my car. All in all, a 5 star experience.

Amy L.

Amy L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service, excellent vehicle

Right2Drive were absolutely exceptional. Due to the timing of the accident being late December, I had the Right2Drive vehicle for almost 2 months! Great Car, Great service! Would highly recommend.

Hi Amy,

Thanks for the great review and offering to recommend us. If you like - we're on Facebook so you can connect with us and easily share our page with your friends. Kind Regards, Josh

Hassle free!

After having a car accident, i was lent a car through Right2Drive while mine was being repaired. My car took a lot longer than initially thought due to underlying damage! They were very understanding. It was a hassle free, and easy experience. Thank you guys!

John C.

John C.asked

Got a hire car off you people on 1.1. 2020 after being in an accident. After giving the car back I received a fine in the mail dating 30.12 2019 . How do I go about getting out of the fine ? Plus at the time of the fine on the paperwork ( 5.10 am ) I was at work on the 30.12 2019 as I start work at 4am . Can you please help me ? Looking forward to your answer.

Chrissie
Chrissie

It is very hard to understand this post. If you got the hire car from Right2Drive on the 01.01.2020 and the fine was dated on the 30.12.2019, then the fine is not yours; unless the fine was under your car not the hire car. If any more issue with the fine, then I suggest you contact the people that issued the fine to you. Good Luck!

Hi John,

Thanks for contacting us. In order for us to further investigate, I will need some more details from you. Are you able to please email me your full name and contact details to customercare@right2drive.com.au so I can have someone look into your file and then come back to you with a response?

Doreen S.

Doreen S.asked

driving the right to drive car in a shopping centre yesterday and a 4 wheel drive reversed into me a I as I was stationery a I could not move on waiting for traffic in front of me. Big question what do I do as the other driver was at fault got is details and reporting to police this afternoon. I am so stressed recovering frm my accident last week I am not coping too well. The loan car came from regal crash iin s.a.

Hi Doreen,

Please do not stress about this. Right2Drive has a zero insurance excess which means you can drive our cars with peace of mind. Best thing to do would be to call the branch where you received the vehicle from. Or alternatively, if you would like, I can have our SA manager give you a call to talk you through what will happen next? If so, please email your contact details and any questions you may have to customercare@right2drive.com.au

Andrew

Andrewasked

After another not at fault accident , I applied online with Right2Drive but have had no response after nearly four weeks.I received a reference number by return email so my application has gone through.Because I needed to get a rental car organised as soon as possible , I have gone through another company who have approved a car for me once my car goes into the panel beaters , very disappointed Right2Drive , I thought you were better than that.

Carol
Carol

I applied on line and received call back the following day. Car was delivered to my home that afternoon. Four days later i still could not provide other parties claim number right2drive extended loan for amother fve days at no cost. Fantastic

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Hi Andrew, I am so sorry to hear we didn't get in contact with you once you lodged an application. I would like to investigate why you never heard back from us. If you are able to send your contact details through to customercare@right2drive.com.au I will be able to look into the matter. Kind regards, Josh

Get an answer from our members and Right2Drive representatives