Listing monitored by Right2Drive

Pros

• Impressive customer service

• Easy booking process

Cons

• No branch in Canberra

France
FranceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic experience!

I can not express enough, the amazing experience I had with this company. My car was written off and no fault of my own. No courtesy car with my insurance policy meant I wasn’t able to get to work . They took away all the stress and nothing was a problem. They even gave me an extension until I brought another car. And I ended up buying the same make of vehicle I was given to use , they are good quality cars. Thank you again for your amazing friendly service. I’m definitely recommending your name to friends and work colleagues.

Debbie H.
Debbie H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service

Right to drive made a awful experience easy and less disastrous.
They were there to help at a moments notice right through to the end of the whole procedure.
I would definitely recommend Right to Drive to anyone who found themselves in the unfortunate position of being without their car through no fault of their own.
Thank you.

Mary B
Mary B

Great Service

You made a difficult situation very easy with no anxiety. Thank you I definitely recommend you. Thank you for making my situation so trouble-free and straightforward. The vehicle I was given was great:)

Gavlahh
GavlahhSouth East Queensland, QLD

Personal service!

The service was fast, reliant, friendly and almost personal. From the moment we got in touch to the moment we see the car leave our drive way the entire experience seemed seamless and eradicated an entire section of stress during an already stressful time.

Peter Sarris
Peter SarrisSydney, NSW

Beyond perfect service can’t fault a thing.

Renée C.
Renée C.South East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended! The service I could not fault!

Highly recommended! The service I could not fault! Everyday travelling the vehicle met my expectations and so did the company! They made the process stress free for me. Thank you!

HeatherPerth, WA

Right2Drive Making life easy

Excellent service and staff. The car was delivered within 2days. Same make so easy to drive. Was recommended by my Insurance Company as I didn’t have it in my policy. 10 out of 10.

Heather

The pleasure was all mine Alison.

Olivia
OliviaPerth, WA

An Incredible Service- Couldn't Recommend More!

Was recommended right2drive by the guy who towed my car after being in accident (where I wasn't at fault). The accident occurred at 9am and after a short call over the phone my hire car from right2drive was dropped off to my home before midday. I had to fill out a short form and the rest was dealt with between right2drive and the other insurer. After five weeks waiting for my car to be repaired, all I now have to do is drop off the hire car to the panel shop where my car is and the guys at right2drive will come and get it from there. Super happy with the service and very thankful!

Right2Drive Right2Drive

Worst company to deal with

BrianVeeSydney, NSW

Great idea - very poorly managed.

Right2Drive Right2Drive

Hi Brian, we will be waiving the charges for this hire.

Angie L
Angie LSydney, NSW

Dreadful service

Contacted them before New Years gave all the data ile of at fault driver. I called a week before my car was to be repaired and get told that it had been rejected. They didn’t call to advise me I had to call them. They lied to me saying the at fault driver’s phone had been disconnected. I call his number and he answered straight away. Left me with no vehicle and no intention of calling me to let me know.

Pam
PamPerth, WA

Friendly and caring service

Such a convenient service when your vehicle is in the workshop. I was contemplating how I would get to work etc. when the panelbeaters told me there was a hire car on the way. What a relief. The car was brand new and a pleasure to drive. Unfortunately I was in an accident in the hire car. The team were reassuring and concerned about me. They were at the incident as quickly as possible and sorted out the car and other details effectively. I highly recommend this company.

Ken
KenSydney, NSW

These guys are the best. Professional courteous. I had a accident recently not at fault and Right to Drive looked after a replacement car while my car was being repaired. Highly recommend this company big Thanks.

Above & beyond!

The team were amazing! Quick, easy and hassle free. They really went above & beyond to get me back on the road. The vehicle I received was an upgrade to my car, I needed a towing Ute as towing the horse float was essential & they ended up giving me one of their staff vehicles just so I could tow. Communication was awesome and really helped in what was a super stressful situation.
Definitely recommend them! Thank you!

Brilliant Service

Our only vehicle was severely damaged by an out of control car. And repairs were going to take months. I thought I would need to buy an interim replacement vehicle until the panel beating company told me about Right2Drive. I contacted them and within a few hours a replacement vehicle (similar to the one that had been damaged) was delivered to us. The service was brilliant, and the staff involved incredibly friendly and helpful. I can't recommend them too highly.

DorothyG
DorothyGSydney, NSW

Professional Prompt and Friendly Service.

Customer service was excellent on phone and in person. I received my loan car the day mine went in to be repaired it was delivered to me the same day mine went in for repairs at the smash repair shop.I received an almost brand new car so couldn't fault them. Car was picked up from panel beaters after my car was fixed at no cost to me.
Would highly recommend Right2 Drive.

Elene P.
Elene P.South East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend this service. Would definitely use again

I’m grateful my towtruck driver recommended Right2Drive! A Clean, comparable 7seater 4wd delivered to my home by lunchtime and was picked up picked up 5 weeks later at no cost to me. This has been a fabulous service and made the inconvenience of my car repair so much LESS stressful. Thank you!!

Outstanding service!

Excellent customer service. Very helpful while my vehicle was getting repaired. The team went above and beyond with a quick service.Would highly recommend. Very happy to use your service again.
Thanks again right2drive.

Not happy
Not happySydney, NSW

Really great experience - highly recommend

This is a fantastic service. Have used it twice and I cannot fault it. They simply deliver on everything they promise. Great staff, always punctual - would definitely recommend and would use again.

Right2Drive Right2Drive

We're delighted to hear you had an enjoyable experience with Right2Drive. Twice!! If you haven't already, feel free to connect with us on Facebook and share our page with your friends to help spread the word.

Jerry puru
Jerry puruSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Very good service I've used them twice this year.they were very helpful and the people that I dealt with were very friendly and helped me out a lot n drop the car off on time thanks again right2drive

Uhde
UhdeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding!!!!

Amazing service and friendly staff. Made my life so much easier having a car while mine was being fixed! I would use this service again in a heartbeat! So happy!

Tamer
TamerSydney, NSW

More than Excellent !

Very professional service, from online team, customer service team, delivery and pick up team members are so helpful and supportive, extremely fast service , I have received the rental car in just 2-3 hours from the call and delivered to my home, and they picked up from different place the when I asked them to do so
the best of all they sent to my lovely almost new Subaru Forster comes with full option

Amanda P.
Amanda P.Sydney, NSW

Amazing!!

It was easy to communicate with the customer service team. Worked hard to provide a vehicle that would work with my families needs. The process that Right2Drive took to provide the vehicle was outstanding and the vehicle was dropped off at my address sooner than said. The vehicle was easy to drive and comfortable for the family. Renting the vehicle was way easier than past experiences with other rental car companies. Will go back to Righ2Drive in the future!

Huili
HuiliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Used it twice already

We had two traffic accidents this year. Our insurance does not cover rental car costs. We contacted Right2Drive to see what they could do. Everything has turned out to exceed our expectations: friendly and easy communication, fast delivery and the proceedings done in a smooth and professional manner. When the second accident happened, we went back to them and they haven’t disappointed us. We will not hesitate to recommend Right2Drive to anyone.

Sonia M.
Sonia M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great company to deal with

I was hesitant regarding having a hire car while my insurance was sorted. I had a Corolla, current model not the 2004 model I was used to. Really liked the reverse camera. I have since priced them but unable to afford the $1,000 needed for supply and installation. It took about a week to work out all the buttons. The only downfall was I was unable to connect my phone.

John C.
John C.asked

Got a hire car off you people on 1.1. 2020 after being in an accident. After giving the car back I received a fine in the mail dating 30.12 2019 . How do I go about getting out of the fine ? Plus at the time of the fine on the paperwork ( 5.10 am ) I was at work on the 30.12 2019 as I start work at 4am . Can you please help me ? Looking forward to your answer.

Christina
Christina

It is very hard to understand this post. If you got the hire car from Right2Drive on the 01.01.2020 and the fine was dated on the 30.12.2019, then the fine is not yours; unless the fine was under your car not the hire car. If any more issue with the fine, then I suggest you contact the people that issued the fine to you. Good Luck!

Hi John,

Thanks for contacting us. In order for us to further investigate, I will need some more details from you. Are you able to please email me your full name and contact details to customercare@right2drive.com.au so I can have someone look into your file and then come back to you with a response?

Doreen S.
Doreen S.asked

driving the right to drive car in a shopping centre yesterday and a 4 wheel drive reversed into me a I as I was stationery a I could not move on waiting for traffic in front of me. Big question what do I do as the other driver was at fault got is details and reporting to police this afternoon. I am so stressed recovering frm my accident last week I am not coping too well. The loan car came from regal crash iin s.a.

Hi Doreen,

Please do not stress about this. Right2Drive has a zero insurance excess which means you can drive our cars with peace of mind. Best thing to do would be to call the branch where you received the vehicle from. Or alternatively, if you would like, I can have our SA manager give you a call to talk you through what will happen next? If so, please email your contact details and any questions you may have to customercare@right2drive.com.au

Andrew
Andrewasked

After another not at fault accident , I applied online with Right2Drive but have had no response after nearly four weeks.I received a reference number by return email so my application has gone through.Because I needed to get a rental car organised as soon as possible , I have gone through another company who have approved a car for me once my car goes into the panel beaters , very disappointed Right2Drive , I thought you were better than that.

Carol
Carol

I applied on line and received call back the following day. Car was delivered to my home that afternoon. Four days later i still could not provide other parties claim number right2drive extended loan for amother fve days at no cost. Fantastic

Right2Drive Right2Drive

Hi Andrew, I am so sorry to hear we didn't get in contact with you once you lodged an application. I would like to investigate why you never heard back from us. If you are able to send your contact details through to customercare@right2drive.com.au I will be able to look into the matter. Kind regards, Josh

Get an answer from our members and Right2Drive representatives

Features:

• These cars are only provided to drivers who were not at fault during an accident
  • The hire car is funded by the insurance company of the person who was at fault. If this person refuses to pay, then Right2Drive will not charge you for the rental costs
  • Apply for a loan online and Right2Drive will assess your application and determine your suitability
  • The cars are COVID safe, with fully sterilised interiors and disposable steering wheel covers

Points of praise:

• For those who had booked a car after getting into an accident, Right2Drive’s efficient service alleviated a lot of stress
  • It was common for consumers to receive professional service by friendly staff members
  • Many reviewers were surprised to receive a better vehicle than they had initially booked.

Points to consider:

• If you were at fault, you’re not able to qualify for a loan car with Right2Drive

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Accidents happen, and if you need a replacement car, Right2Drive will swiftly provide you with a suitable option. With an overwhelming majority of 5-star reviews, Right2Drive achieved the 2021 ProductReview award for their efficient customer service and easy booking process.