Right2Drive

Pros

• Impressive customer service

• Easy booking process

Cons

• No branch in Canberra

Amazing Service!

Best service ever. They made everything so easy. They met me at the repairer and collected the vehicle from there once my car was ready to pick up. The car they loaned me was clean and in great condition. The team were very helpful and responsive and even found details on the at fault party I didn't have!! Highly recommend.

Fantastic service.

always contactable and came to me and was done in minutes. So easy and had a car same day within hours of my accident. Jordan was very professional and with electronic docs .

Joanne stowell

Joanne stowellPerth, WA

perfect exprience quality car all smooth driving!!

From start to finish can not fault my experience car was in exvellent condition, pick up and drop off ran smoothly, would certainly recommend this company, purpose of use was car at panel shop.

Sarah C.

Sarah C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very easy and seamless process

The process was so easy and the car was delivered within an hour of all the paperwork - so fast it was so great. Couldn't fault the service, they were lovely to deal with.

Shelley

ShelleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Company

The staff were exceptional. This was my second hire car with my vehicle being repaired. Right 2 Drive met me where I dropped the other hire car off and it was so convenient using their link on a text message when I picked my car up. I left their car at my repairers work and they picked it up. I realised later that day that I had left my phone charger plug in the lighter, called them on a public holiday, picked the charger plug up a couple of days later. No problem, they had it waiting for me. Staff were all very nice, car was great...very happy with their service. Thank you so much.

Clem F.

Clem F.Perth, WA

Amazing Company

Right2Drive is an amazing company - having a car in a time of need helped a great deal - Excellent service - At first I thought it was too good to be true but this company is genuine

Wayne A.

Wayne A.Sydney, NSW

A Enjoyable Experience

A most enjoyable experience dealing with right 2 drive
yes all was handled very well
No the vehicle that I received was not but Right 2 Drive changed over promptly.
I used the vehicle for travel to and from work.

Helpful service

Very useful service and the Factors of that when you don't have a car, it helps if you have a reliable car and that is what they provided thanks for that

JULIE L.

JULIE L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

The service was excellent while I waited to have my car repaired following an accident. The loan vehicle was delivered on time and collected at the Crash Repairers also on time.

HappyPerth, WA

Fantastic

I had not heard of Right2Drive until I was involved in an accident
But very happy to tell all abt them after my fantastic experience with their service from the initial meeting all the way thru till ready to hand the car back and a nice car it was too!

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Glad to hear you had a great experience with us. If you would like to help us spread the word you can find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/right2driveptyltd/.

Happy to do!

Happy customer

Happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

A shining light during very stressful time.

Our car engine was recently written off by a mechanic and we were without a car for nearly 4 months while it was being replaced. Right2drive went out of there way to help us during this very stressful time. Given our situation was very different to most cases this company handles, there service team went above and beyond to help us with a replacement car and dealt with our mechanics insurance company in our behalf the entire time. There was no charge for the car, it was dropped off as fast as possible and was able to fit my entire family. Thank you for your assistance.

Joshua B.Right2Drive

So happy we were able to help you and take some hassle out of the car accident. If you would like to stay in touch and help spread the word about Right2Drive, you can find us on Facebook.

Lynette

LynetteSydney, NSW

Brilliant service

The loan car was bought to the car repairers. Everything about the car was then explained to me. It was all made so easy and the gentleman that dropped off the car was polite and very helpful. Highly recommend them

Fantastic service

Customer service was great. Their representative brought the R2D car to the repair place and key handover was a breeze. I had a wagon replacement for a sports car, however it is understandable that they don't have sports sedans as a hire car. The loan car did the trick for daily commute. If all the information from 'at fault' party is available, great service to make use of and good company to deal with.

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Thanks for sharing a review - we appreciate it. Glad to hear you had a great experience with us. If you like - we're on Facebook so you can connect with us and easily share our page with your friends.

Rob

RobSydney, NSW

Absolutely brilliant

These guys were amazing to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble. Their communications, punctuality and clarity in explaining the process were second to none. Highly recommend their services to anybody.

Rob
Bella Vista, NSW

Cazza

CazzaPerth, WA

Carroll670

Customer service is absolutely brilliant, they are so efficient at dealing with their customers, we had an accident that wasn’t our fault, we called right to drive and they had a vehicle with us that evening, we would have really been in a mess for getting to work etc. if we couldn’t have got a vehicle, they keep in contact with you and when you pick your own vehicle up from the repairer, you leave the right to drive vehicle there and they collect it, top class service, would recommend to anyone, thank you right to drive!

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Thanks for your terrific review! I am delighted to hear you had a great experience with us. If you are happy to recommend Right2Drive, you can connect with us on Facebook and share our page with your family and friends.

AdamVW1958

AdamVW1958Perth, WA

Exemplary service and communication.

I was alerted to the ability to obtain a hire car through Right 2 Drive following a no-fault accident. I contacted them and from that point until the return of the vehicle 2 weeks later, Right 2 Drive were fantastic. Great communication through phone and email and took all the hassle out of any insurance related issues.
They delivered the hire car to me to my home and collected it from the repairer once my car was ready. It was that simple.

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Wonderful service. A real life saver because without them I would have had to ride public transport.

Terrific service from this great company. They gave me a free car, or I would have been on public transport. I highly recommend them to anybody who has a not at fault accident.

Sandy H.

Sandy H.Sydney, NSW

What a wonderful service Right2Drive provide

Great people to deal with - 10 stars to you all. My 18 year old was the not-at-fault driver and her car was a write off. She just started Uni full time 2 days prior and needed a car to get there. Right2Drive came to the rescue and supplied her with a car within hours of our very painless application and it was delivered to our house. I cannot thank Right2Drive enough. So glad I used your service

ChristinaSydney, NSW

Awesome Service!

Excellent service! The staff were very friendly. We got a better bigger car than expected, so impressed and very grateful with everything. It was very handy for us as we dropped off our car for repairs and the staff was there to take us to our car from their office. Thank you so much Right2Drive! All the best and God bless!!!

Christina

Thank you Josh but I'm not on Facebook :(. Have a wonderful day and stay safe!

Joshua B.Right2Drive

No worries at all Chrissie! Thank you, and you stay safe also.

J.F.K.

J.F.K.Perth, WA

So grateful for Right2Drive.

I depend on a reliable car to be able to fill my work commitments -
Right2Drive allowed me to do that.
I had never had an accident so Right2Drive were a great help to keep me mobile.

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Glad to hear we were able to help you fulfil your work commitments after your not at-fault accident. If you haven't already, feel free to connect with us on Facebook and share our page with your friends to help spread the word.

John C.

John C.asked

Got a hire car off you people on 1.1. 2020 after being in an accident. After giving the car back I received a fine in the mail dating 30.12 2019 . How do I go about getting out of the fine ? Plus at the time of the fine on the paperwork ( 5.10 am ) I was at work on the 30.12 2019 as I start work at 4am . Can you please help me ? Looking forward to your answer.

Christina

It is very hard to understand this post. If you got the hire car from Right2Drive on the 01.01.2020 and the fine was dated on the 30.12.2019, then the fine is not yours; unless the fine was under your car not the hire car. If any more issue with the fine, then I suggest you contact the people that issued the fine to you. Good Luck!

Hi John,

Thanks for contacting us. In order for us to further investigate, I will need some more details from you. Are you able to please email me your full name and contact details to customercare@right2drive.com.au so I can have someone look into your file and then come back to you with a response?

Doreen S.

Doreen S.asked

driving the right to drive car in a shopping centre yesterday and a 4 wheel drive reversed into me a I as I was stationery a I could not move on waiting for traffic in front of me. Big question what do I do as the other driver was at fault got is details and reporting to police this afternoon. I am so stressed recovering frm my accident last week I am not coping too well. The loan car came from regal crash iin s.a.

Hi Doreen,

Please do not stress about this. Right2Drive has a zero insurance excess which means you can drive our cars with peace of mind. Best thing to do would be to call the branch where you received the vehicle from. Or alternatively, if you would like, I can have our SA manager give you a call to talk you through what will happen next? If so, please email your contact details and any questions you may have to customercare@right2drive.com.au

Andrew

Andrewasked

After another not at fault accident , I applied online with Right2Drive but have had no response after nearly four weeks.I received a reference number by return email so my application has gone through.Because I needed to get a rental car organised as soon as possible , I have gone through another company who have approved a car for me once my car goes into the panel beaters , very disappointed Right2Drive , I thought you were better than that.

Carol
Carol

I applied on line and received call back the following day. Car was delivered to my home that afternoon. Four days later i still could not provide other parties claim number right2drive extended loan for amother fve days at no cost. Fantastic

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Hi Andrew, I am so sorry to hear we didn't get in contact with you once you lodged an application. I would like to investigate why you never heard back from us. If you are able to send your contact details through to customercare@right2drive.com.au I will be able to look into the matter. Kind regards, Josh

Get an answer from our members and Right2Drive representatives

Features:

• These cars are only provided to drivers who were not at fault during an accident
  • The hire car is funded by the insurance company of the person who was at fault. If this person refuses to pay, then Right2Drive will not charge you for the rental costs
  • Apply for a loan online and Right2Drive will assess your application and determine your suitability
  • The cars are COVID safe, with fully sterilised interiors and disposable steering wheel covers

Points of praise:

• For those who had booked a car after getting into an accident, Right2Drive’s efficient service alleviated a lot of stress
  • It was common for consumers to receive professional service by friendly staff members
  • Many reviewers were surprised to receive a better vehicle than they had initially booked.

Points to consider:

• If you were at fault, you’re not able to qualify for a loan car with Right2Drive

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Accidents happen, and if you need a replacement car, Right2Drive will swiftly provide you with a suitable option. With an overwhelming majority of 5-star reviews, Right2Drive achieved the 2021 ProductReview award for their efficient customer service and easy booking process.