4.8 from 1,479 reviews

1,479 reviews

rajender.sood.56

rajender.sood.56Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never new about this service (Excellent)

My car was hit by someone on the road and I called my insurance and they have asked me to take the car to the nominated place by my insurance. I asked my insurance company to arrange a loan car and they said I have not opt for this service when I took the insurance. But thank God when I was issued r2d a similar car through my repairer. Since it was not my fault and hence I was happy to know that such facilities available. R2d was so good that they sent the car to my place and took it back once my car was ready to drive.

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Helped to get me back on the road

Vehicle delivered to door, no issues with payment, they dealt with payment and insurance with the other party. The car was a white mitsubishi asx. When I returned the car, I noticed some prior scratches, which they probably should have talked over with me when the vehicle was first dropped off.

Elizabeth

ElizabethHunter Region, NSW

When my insurance company left me in the lurch..

Janine

JaninePerth, WA

Excellent service

Friendly customer service. Prompt and efficient . Made the stress of a no fault accident much less by having a lovely car to drive to work until mine was fixed. Highly recommended .

Excellent Service

Right2Drive was hassle free. Easy to book, a good reliable car was dropped off on time as promised and I had no issues what-so-ever. Everyone I dealt with were lovely.

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Thanks for your terrific review! So glad to hear you had an amazing experience with us. If you would like to stay in touch connect with us on our Facebook page, simply search Right2Drive Pty Ltd.

Great Service

Very attentive, provided a great vehicle fit for purpos, customer service was great at all levels. Couldn't ask for more.
They went out of their way to help and to ensure we were happy with the service.

Fantastic service

Excellent service, would definitely recommend to those that find themselves without a car due to an accident that wasn't their fault. Loan car was delivered to my place of work, no hassles, very easy. My family & I are so grateful for this service. Thank you so much.

Joshua B.Right2Drive

New Product to me but I love it.

Fantastic Service. My neighbor told me about your organisation. I will be spreading the word to my fellow lawn bowlers. Bond and payment handled well.. Vehicle was better than expected and met my needs perfectly

Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

Easy Car Hire

This is the first time i have found myself in the position of needed a car while mine was in the crash repair.
The customer service was exellent everything was done for me,the the procedure exsplained every step of the way.
A difficult situation was made easy for me.
The car was great,and very necessary for my job

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Overall very good performance.

Met all my expectations , prompt arrival , representative explained every thing clearly, car was clean and representative explained process clearly. Highly recommend this company and uf needed will use them again with out hesitation.

JohnS

JohnSSydney Surrounds, NSW

Friendly and helpful staff

I found the staff of great assistance in ensuring I got back on the road while my car was being repaired. As I normally don't hire cars, it was appreciated.

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Prefect service and very helpful

I found very professional service and it was much more than my expectation. Replacement car i got was very clean and in prefect condition. staffs are very friendly and understanding.

Disappointed ?? Definitely NOT

Reviews to me have always been sceptical, but in this case .. absolutely nothing to complain about.
Loan vehicle delivered to my door .. collected from the panel repair place.
Tremendous service and a plaesure to deal with.

Paul

Hi Josh, Would like to 'share' but I do not use facebook or any other social media. However - word of mouth has it's merits
Regards

Paul

BTW ... this review was and has been the only review I have ever posted ... take that :)

Right 2 Drive provide a fantastic service to no fault drivers involved in an accident. They provided me with a similar car as mine for 3 months while mine was being repaired. Great service, nothing was to much trouble, Kendall was brilliant and made the whole process effortless. I have been and will continue to recommend.

Bronte

BronteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly recommend this company

Seemed too good to be true but was rather pleasantly surprised I have to say. Fabulous to deal with a company that delivers on their promise. I was waiting for extra fees and complications to disappoint me but amazingly all I got was good old fashioned service. Bravo!

Khan

KhanSydney, NSW

Perfect service & great experience

Great customer service. Really makes it easy for me to acquire a car with in an hour of requesting.
Really makes life easier specially when I needed the most. Overall 5 out of 5 stars.

Adrian Svolo

Adrian SvoloSydney Surrounds, NSW

The name says it all !!!!

The team at R2D were great. From start to end, the team ensured I was aware of everything that was going on and delivered their service with courtesy and professionalism. It made the issue of being in a not at fault accident so much easier to deal with. My day to day routine was not disturbed in any way due to the no cost car that was provided to me. Since my experience with R2D, I have been spreading the word as I feel so many more could benefit knowing about R2D. Its a shame the insurance companies don't do the right thing and bring R2D to the attention of their customers, rather than just trying to charge them extra on their policy to have a hire car should they be involved in an accident.
Keep up the great work. :)

JJS

JJSMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service and a great replacement car.

I had never heard of Right to Drive prior to my no fault accident. They were recommended by my crash repairer. Not only did they come to my house to complete the paperwork and hand over the replacement car within a few hours of phoning them, but the replacement vehicle was relatively new and a similar car to my BMW. Once my car was repaired, the ease of return was so easy. All in all, it was a very simple process. The only issue that occurred was that after using their replacement vehicle for 5 weeks, I became used to having new car technology in multimedia ... I am now thinking of upgrading my 5 year old BMW to a newer version to get the latest technology!!

Joshua B.Right2Drive

So glad to hear you had an amazing experience with us and that you are continuing to sing our praises. If you would like to stay in touch connect with us on our Facebook page, simply search Right2Drive Pty Ltd.

Mike Fairall

Mike FairallSydney, NSW

It a very good service customer service is excellent

Customer service was 5 star
The vehicle was clean and late model the vehicle met our needs fully everything went very smooth nothing was any trouble I would recommend this service to anyone. I wasn't the at fault driver so no money changed hands.

Jolanta

JolantaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to deal with

Respectful, knowledgeable and helpful. Dropped off on very short notice and arranged pick up, also on short notice. I was at "no fault" and R2D dealt with all the insurance paperwork. They made my experience very pain free. Thank you.

John C.

John C.asked

Got a hire car off you people on 1.1. 2020 after being in an accident. After giving the car back I received a fine in the mail dating 30.12 2019 . How do I go about getting out of the fine ? Plus at the time of the fine on the paperwork ( 5.10 am ) I was at work on the 30.12 2019 as I start work at 4am . Can you please help me ? Looking forward to your answer.

Chrissie
Chrissie

It is very hard to understand this post. If you got the hire car from Right2Drive on the 01.01.2020 and the fine was dated on the 30.12.2019, then the fine is not yours; unless the fine was under your car not the hire car. If any more issue with the fine, then I suggest you contact the people that issued the fine to you. Good Luck!

Hi John,

Thanks for contacting us. In order for us to further investigate, I will need some more details from you. Are you able to please email me your full name and contact details to customercare@right2drive.com.au so I can have someone look into your file and then come back to you with a response?

Doreen S.

Doreen S.asked

driving the right to drive car in a shopping centre yesterday and a 4 wheel drive reversed into me a I as I was stationery a I could not move on waiting for traffic in front of me. Big question what do I do as the other driver was at fault got is details and reporting to police this afternoon. I am so stressed recovering frm my accident last week I am not coping too well. The loan car came from regal crash iin s.a.

Hi Doreen,

Please do not stress about this. Right2Drive has a zero insurance excess which means you can drive our cars with peace of mind. Best thing to do would be to call the branch where you received the vehicle from. Or alternatively, if you would like, I can have our SA manager give you a call to talk you through what will happen next? If so, please email your contact details and any questions you may have to customercare@right2drive.com.au

Andrew

Andrewasked

After another not at fault accident , I applied online with Right2Drive but have had no response after nearly four weeks.I received a reference number by return email so my application has gone through.Because I needed to get a rental car organised as soon as possible , I have gone through another company who have approved a car for me once my car goes into the panel beaters , very disappointed Right2Drive , I thought you were better than that.

Carol
Carol

I applied on line and received call back the following day. Car was delivered to my home that afternoon. Four days later i still could not provide other parties claim number right2drive extended loan for amother fve days at no cost. Fantastic

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Hi Andrew, I am so sorry to hear we didn't get in contact with you once you lodged an application. I would like to investigate why you never heard back from us. If you are able to send your contact details through to customercare@right2drive.com.au I will be able to look into the matter. Kind regards, Josh

Get an answer from our members and Right2Drive representatives