4.8 from 1,497 reviews

4.9

Excellent customer service

We were very happy with the customer service provided by Right to Drive. The vehicle met our needs and a pleasure to drive. Only complaint was the dirty engine and compartment . We would recommend this company to others

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Very easy and fast. Puts you in a car straight away after an accident. Picks car back up from your home. Answers any questions you might have. Much better than a hire car

Top Service, Top Guys

These guys helped us out when our ute was hit by another driver. They could not have been easier to deal with. I cant sing their praises loud enough, Fantastic and fast service. 10 out of 10.
and

Simona F.

Simona F.Sydney

Good Service

I needed a car after someone hit mine. Right to drive made it easy by dropping one off to my work place and then being able to return it to my panel beater when my car was ready. The staff I dealt with were also very nice people.

Fantastic service

An Amazing, friendly, accommodating and efficient service! The replacement vehicle was perfect. They had me back on the road without any fuss. The staff were an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Fantastic service

We had an accident where our car was written off due to no fault of our own. By the next day right 2 drive had us in a car again and getting to and from work freely. They had incredible service and delivered the car right to us. It was also a very simple process to return the car with them picking it back up. Thank you for everything during what was a stressful time.

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Awesome guys and very fast

Wil be back if I even need a car awesome people always happy to u and wry understanding they help u buy bfi v ar to u ur u an Pick up

Lori

LoriMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Right2drive are highly recommended by me great staff great communication had loan car delivered same day

Excellent customer service
Loan car was great was delivered same afternoon
Met my needs
Highly recommended great service all round loan car was similar to my car and i could still make all kids appointments very happy

Sam H.

Sam H.Sydney, NSW

Terrific Service - Easy, Friendly and Fast

We were with CGU without specific rental car cover. After being rear ended it looked like we were going to be left without a car for over 5 days. As parents with an 18 month old we really needed a car. We heard about RIght2Drive and jumped onto the website. Super easy to get assessed, when I rang they picked up my call fast & we had a car dropped to our house that day! Amazing. Everyone we spoke to was great.

Stefanus

StefanusSydney, NSW

Easy and practical way if you need car replacement..

Good customer service and very easy to get car replacement.awesome and quick car replacement.i get car rplacement 2 times fron them and both were awesome cusyomer service...very recommended if you meed car hire. I

First Class Service

Thoroughly satisfied customer here. Top quality cars supplied and in my case practically new. Very attentive customer service, excellent communication and highly convenient. Will definitely recommend to family and friends.

KatieO

KatieO

What an amazing service.

I was completely overwhelmed by the service, the vehicle I was given was great and the whole process of being handed the car and returning the car was seamless.
Thanks Right2Drive.

Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

First Class Service

Not a bad word to say. Very easy to deal with and the loan vehicle exceeded expectations. Pick up and drop off at the location of my vehicle repair at times that suited me.

Pamela

PamelaPerth, WA

Prompt delivery

Car accident. Car delivered to my address within the hour. Customer service was friendly and they kept up to date with schedule. Similar car to what I was driving. Clean although was not full of petrol

AMR

AMRSydney, NSW

Brilliant

Customer service is superior. Whole thing exceeded my expectations. I am thrilled my friend told me about this service. Can't rate this experience highly enough. Thank you Right 2 Drive for making everything so easy.

Matt

MattSydney, NSW

Blew my expectations out of the water

I'm truly amazed at how easy it was to sort out my loan car. I put in the application and received a car the next day. Staff were responsive and polite.

Amro

AmroHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic Company

I cant praise Right2Drive enough. My partner was involved in a car accident in which she wasnt at fault. The other party's insurance company were being an absolute nightmare about providing us with a replacement vehicle and thats when we decided to give Right2Drive a call. The friendly team at Right2Drive provided us with a vehicle within 24 hours (Delivered to our house) without charging us a cent until our case was resolved. Would highly recommend R2D if you were involved in a not at fault accident.

Excellent Service

Everyone I communicated with was very friendly and professional in their approach. I liked their quick response, car was clean. They delivered at my office and also gave the flexibility for it to be picked up from my home. Overall wonderful experience.
Cheers !!

Joshua B.Right2Drive

This is the easiest experience I have had with having to use a hire car. Thank you.

The car was new and like my own car in size and ability. I used it to go to and from work and couldn't have managed without it. Great service.

Mick

Micksydney

Exceptional service

Expand situation and advised of dealership, time and date agreed upon and Car received at agreed time, cleanliness of vehicle exceptional. Highly recommended, easy transition. Phone service officer was knowledgeable.

John C.

John C.asked

Got a hire car off you people on 1.1. 2020 after being in an accident. After giving the car back I received a fine in the mail dating 30.12 2019 . How do I go about getting out of the fine ? Plus at the time of the fine on the paperwork ( 5.10 am ) I was at work on the 30.12 2019 as I start work at 4am . Can you please help me ? Looking forward to your answer.

Christina
Christina

It is very hard to understand this post. If you got the hire car from Right2Drive on the 01.01.2020 and the fine was dated on the 30.12.2019, then the fine is not yours; unless the fine was under your car not the hire car. If any more issue with the fine, then I suggest you contact the people that issued the fine to you. Good Luck!

Hi John,

Thanks for contacting us. In order for us to further investigate, I will need some more details from you. Are you able to please email me your full name and contact details to customercare@right2drive.com.au so I can have someone look into your file and then come back to you with a response?

Kind Regards, Josh

Doreen S.

Doreen S.asked

driving the right to drive car in a shopping centre yesterday and a 4 wheel drive reversed into me a I as I was stationery a I could not move on waiting for traffic in front of me. Big question what do I do as the other driver was at fault got is details and reporting to police this afternoon. I am so stressed recovering frm my accident last week I am not coping too well. The loan car came from regal crash iin s.a.

Hi Doreen,

Please do not stress about this. Right2Drive has a zero insurance excess which means you can drive our cars with peace of mind. Best thing to do would be to call the branch where you received the vehicle from. Or alternatively, if you would like, I can have our SA manager give you a call to talk you through what will happen next? If so, please email your contact details and any questions you may have to customercare@right2drive.com.au

Kind Regards, Josh

Andrew

Andrewasked

After another not at fault accident , I applied online with Right2Drive but have had no response after nearly four weeks.I received a reference number by return email so my application has gone through.Because I needed to get a rental car organised as soon as possible , I have gone through another company who have approved a car for me once my car goes into the panel beaters , very disappointed Right2Drive , I thought you were better than that.

Carol
Carol

I applied on line and received call back the following day. Car was delivered to my home that afternoon. Four days later i still could not provide other parties claim number right2drive extended loan for amother fve days at no cost. Fantastic

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Hi Andrew, I am so sorry to hear we didn't get in contact with you once you lodged an application. I would like to investigate why you never heard back from us. If you are able to send your contact details through to customercare@right2drive.com.au I will be able to look into the matter. Kind regards, Josh

Get an answer from our members and Right2Drive representatives