4.8 from 1,491 reviews

Amazing Service

From start to finish Right2Drive have been amazing and the whole process from applying and having the car delivered and then picked up was super easy, they have been helpful throughout the process and took away a lot of the stress of having to deal with my insurance company. Definitely will be recommending their awesome services to people in similar circumstances.

Can’t thank them enough

BinuIndia

BinuIndiaSydney, NSW

Great Service.

I tried another provider and they declined my request. Then I called Right2drive. They helped me and didn't utilise my lack of knowledge in this situation. Gave me a very good vehicle which I wanted. Brought it to the repair centre and they said 'leave it there when you are done and just let us know'. No hassles.

These guys are awesome!

They arranged delivery of the vehicle to suit us and took away all the stress associated with dealing with insurance companies that only might pay for a replacement vehicle. Didn't have to pay a thing. Thanks so much.

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Sally! We appreciate it. If you would like to help us spread the word you can find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/right2driveptyltd/.

Steve Z

Steve ZMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service by a human

Customer service not in policy like others but in action
Unbelievable customer service and the vehicle was clean efficient. This is the best customer experience I have had bar none. Will definitely be spreading the goodwill. Should be example for rest of service industry

Joshua B.Right2Drive

I'm so glad your company exists, it makes life so much easier

Great customer service, car delivered on time, great communication the entire time. And receiving a vehicle that was exactly the same as mine but a newer model just perfect. Well Done

Shayne C.

Shayne C.Perth, WA

Amazing!

After my accident on the way home from work I had a car within 2 hours. It was a fantastic car and I was able to go back to work the following morning. The service was impeccable and I was very happy.

Robyn Elix

Robyn ElixSouthern and Hills, SA

Absolutely brilliant and such a relief to be able to go about your business with no dramas!

Great service, loved that they come to you. Everything was so straight forward and having the loan of a nice clean car that I did not have to pay for was brilliant! I loved the vehicle and it was great that I could continue to work and meet my other commitments without the dramas of begging and borrowing from friends etc.

NICHOLAS

NICHOLASSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is a great way to keep moving without your own car

Excellent care taken by all staff to ensure our expectations were met. Replacement vehicle was perfect. As our company delivery vehicle was damaged the replacement vehicle helped us keep our business deliveries moving.

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Super easy to deal with.

Customer service was efficient and delivery of a current model car was punctual and included an excellent demonstration and blue tooth connection of my phone by the delivery person. The loan car was a pleasure to drive and I didn't want to take it back! Will recommend to everyone. Thank you.

No stress and so easy!

Customer service was exceptional and so easy! I was in a not at fault accident so no charge for me! I was given a vehicle that was in line with the vehicle that I own except better! I used the vehicle everyday to take my kids to school sports and family outings! You provided us with a stress free and very easy service that made an already stressful situation better! Thank you again! Highly recommend.

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Thanks for the fantastic review Jat! So happy we were able to help you and take some hassle out of the car accident. If you would like to stay in touch and help spread the word about Right2Drive, you can find us on Facebook.

Rajaram

RajaramSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best support ever

Dropped my car at 9, Rang them at 9:30 , And I got their car at 9:55 ready to drive off . Minimum paper work , great happy and smiling field person. Highly recommended!!

khalila

khalilaAU

Look no further

A no hassle replacement car that did not require me to go out of my way at all. The customer service was faultless and very friendly. Would definitely use again.

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Thanks Khalila! If you would like our free car accident guide you can download it here for your car http://bit.ly/2ZpfGnZ

Tracey

TraceyPerth, WA

Fantastic Service Levels

From the initial contact, to returning my remote (which I left in the borrowed vehicle), this company & their staff, were amazing. So phenomenal with their customer service. Having a vehicle delivered & pickup, was wonderful, what a great idea, as I didnt need to get a lift to pick it up. I was stressing about how to get to work, when someone T-Boned my beloved ute - not a problem for this team..

Thanks Tracey

Such a great business

Right2Drive was so easy to work with. The application process was so simple, and a rep met me at the car repair yard to drop off the car and go through the paperwork with me. I didn’t have to do anything with payment because of insurance, so everything ran so smoothly, and the car I was given was immaculate and near brand new! Met all my needs and more! I highly recommend this service!

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Thanks Shannon for the tops review. If you would like to follow us on facebook you can do so here www.facebook.com/right2driveptyltd/

Jess P

Jess PSydney

Brilliant service

They followed me up with organising my vehicle and the day I needed it. The girls were very prompt and professional when giving me my car. They were very easy to contact if I ever had questions and they were very flexible and prompt when collecting the car. The car was in excellent condition. In every way it was an excellent service.

Thanks Jess for the 'brilliant' review

Renae Constable

Renae ConstableMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding service

Could not believe that this Company literally came to our rescue and made it more than easy to have a car delivered. Literally blew me away with how quick and polite and overly helpful they were to deal with . The car that was delivered was of a very high standard. Thank you

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Hi Renae, Glad we could rescue you after your not at-fault car accident. If you would like to follow us on facebook you can do so here www.facebook.com/right2driveptyltd

Francois

FrancoisPerth, WA

No Fuss and easy to deal with

I was very happy with their service. And how easy it was to understand their hire car conditions etc. Easy to organise pick up of vehicle etc. No problems.
Will highly recommend Right2Drive!

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Hi Francois, Thank you for the 5-star review!

Saved me from a lot of stress

The Hamilton team were personable and incredibly professional. The car was safe and really tidy. I couldn’t have asked for a easier experience. Thank you for making it stress free.

Joshua B.Right2Drive

So glad to hear we were able save you from a lot of stress.

Humam Idbayyis

Humam IdbayyisSouth Australia

Great company

Best customer service friendly and respectful they were on time they offered me Mazda 3 2015 it was in a good condition and very clean.I used it to go to work and go around when I’m free.

J & G

J & GCairns

Helpful and easy

Staff assisted from before I booked, answering my queries quickly and effectively. No problems with our pick up or return, our hire car was upgraded and staff were very friendly and professional at all times. Also chatty and accommodating to our young child, would utilise again. Great job all involved, thank you.

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Hi J & G, It's terrific to hear about your experience with us. If you would like our free car accident guide which you can keep in your car. You can print it here https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/3020225/Accident%20Guide_2018.pdf

John C.

John C.asked

Got a hire car off you people on 1.1. 2020 after being in an accident. After giving the car back I received a fine in the mail dating 30.12 2019 . How do I go about getting out of the fine ? Plus at the time of the fine on the paperwork ( 5.10 am ) I was at work on the 30.12 2019 as I start work at 4am . Can you please help me ? Looking forward to your answer.

Christina
Christina

It is very hard to understand this post. If you got the hire car from Right2Drive on the 01.01.2020 and the fine was dated on the 30.12.2019, then the fine is not yours; unless the fine was under your car not the hire car. If any more issue with the fine, then I suggest you contact the people that issued the fine to you. Good Luck!

Hi John,

Thanks for contacting us. In order for us to further investigate, I will need some more details from you. Are you able to please email me your full name and contact details to customercare@right2drive.com.au so I can have someone look into your file and then come back to you with a response?

Doreen S.

Doreen S.asked

driving the right to drive car in a shopping centre yesterday and a 4 wheel drive reversed into me a I as I was stationery a I could not move on waiting for traffic in front of me. Big question what do I do as the other driver was at fault got is details and reporting to police this afternoon. I am so stressed recovering frm my accident last week I am not coping too well. The loan car came from regal crash iin s.a.

Hi Doreen,

Please do not stress about this. Right2Drive has a zero insurance excess which means you can drive our cars with peace of mind. Best thing to do would be to call the branch where you received the vehicle from. Or alternatively, if you would like, I can have our SA manager give you a call to talk you through what will happen next? If so, please email your contact details and any questions you may have to customercare@right2drive.com.au

Andrew

Andrewasked

After another not at fault accident , I applied online with Right2Drive but have had no response after nearly four weeks.I received a reference number by return email so my application has gone through.Because I needed to get a rental car organised as soon as possible , I have gone through another company who have approved a car for me once my car goes into the panel beaters , very disappointed Right2Drive , I thought you were better than that.

Carol
Carol

I applied on line and received call back the following day. Car was delivered to my home that afternoon. Four days later i still could not provide other parties claim number right2drive extended loan for amother fve days at no cost. Fantastic

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Hi Andrew, I am so sorry to hear we didn't get in contact with you once you lodged an application. I would like to investigate why you never heard back from us. If you are able to send your contact details through to customercare@right2drive.com.au I will be able to look into the matter. Kind regards, Josh

Get an answer from our members and Right2Drive representatives