Right2Drive

Pros

• Impressive customer service

• Easy booking process

Cons

• No branch in Canberra

Replacement vehicle

The booking was easy, the replacement vehicle was of a good standard and returning it was easy but my booking was forgotten so I was delayed a day and luckily my repairer obliged.

not so great

I was referred to R2D by my insurer, they preferred outsourcing recovery of the hire care fees rather than managing it along with the claim for repairs. Unfortunately, R2D removed the car after a week, presumably to minimise any dispute about whether the hire care was obtained for a reasonable time, but my car was not repaired for another 10 days. Should have gone with the ordinary hire car in the first place.

LUXCAR

LUXCAR

Service is fine but not the car provided

booking was easy, customer service was good, however the vehicle quality was poor. Bad cigarette smell, car delivered with brake pads replacement required (warning message) and badly worn tyres. it was a mercedes!

Car Hire Services

Find out how Right2Drive compares to other Car Hire Services

Renee

ReneeGold Coast

Having use of the car was excellent

Use of the car was fantastic however drop off of the car was very poor. I had wait at least 1/2 hour after at the drop off point after the repair Center closed and then took an Uber home as right to drive was still another 1/2 hour away. They did come to my house and exchange the car there and were very apologetic and promised a reimbursement for my Uber ride however they have not yet made the payment even after a reminder.

Joshua B.Right2Drive

So good to have wheels when not at fault.

Excellent service. Friendly consultants with great knowledge of their product. I wholeheartedly recommend Right2Drive. My car was delivered the next day after the accident. A little Barina got me around perfectly. The car was clean and well kept. Thank you.

Didi
Didi

Already joined your Facebook page.

Fantastic! Thanks Didi.

John C.

John C.asked

Got a hire car off you people on 1.1. 2020 after being in an accident. After giving the car back I received a fine in the mail dating 30.12 2019 . How do I go about getting out of the fine ? Plus at the time of the fine on the paperwork ( 5.10 am ) I was at work on the 30.12 2019 as I start work at 4am . Can you please help me ? Looking forward to your answer.

Christina
Christina

It is very hard to understand this post. If you got the hire car from Right2Drive on the 01.01.2020 and the fine was dated on the 30.12.2019, then the fine is not yours; unless the fine was under your car not the hire car. If any more issue with the fine, then I suggest you contact the people that issued the fine to you. Good Luck!

Hi John,

Thanks for contacting us. In order for us to further investigate, I will need some more details from you. Are you able to please email me your full name and contact details to customercare@right2drive.com.au so I can have someone look into your file and then come back to you with a response?

Kind Regards, Josh

Doreen S.

Doreen S.asked

driving the right to drive car in a shopping centre yesterday and a 4 wheel drive reversed into me a I as I was stationery a I could not move on waiting for traffic in front of me. Big question what do I do as the other driver was at fault got is details and reporting to police this afternoon. I am so stressed recovering frm my accident last week I am not coping too well. The loan car came from regal crash iin s.a.

Hi Doreen,

Please do not stress about this. Right2Drive has a zero insurance excess which means you can drive our cars with peace of mind. Best thing to do would be to call the branch where you received the vehicle from. Or alternatively, if you would like, I can have our SA manager give you a call to talk you through what will happen next? If so, please email your contact details and any questions you may have to customercare@right2drive.com.au

Kind Regards, Josh

Andrew

Andrewasked

After another not at fault accident , I applied online with Right2Drive but have had no response after nearly four weeks.I received a reference number by return email so my application has gone through.Because I needed to get a rental car organised as soon as possible , I have gone through another company who have approved a car for me once my car goes into the panel beaters , very disappointed Right2Drive , I thought you were better than that.

Carol
Carol

I applied on line and received call back the following day. Car was delivered to my home that afternoon. Four days later i still could not provide other parties claim number right2drive extended loan for amother fve days at no cost. Fantastic

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Hi Andrew, I am so sorry to hear we didn't get in contact with you once you lodged an application. I would like to investigate why you never heard back from us. If you are able to send your contact details through to customercare@right2drive.com.au I will be able to look into the matter. Kind regards, Josh

Get an answer from our members and Right2Drive representatives

Features:

• These cars are only provided to drivers who were not at fault during an accident
  • The hire car is funded by the insurance company of the person who was at fault. If this person refuses to pay, then Right2Drive will not charge you for the rental costs
  • Apply for a loan online and Right2Drive will assess your application and determine your suitability
  • The cars are COVID safe, with fully sterilised interiors and disposable steering wheel covers

Points of praise:

• For those who had booked a car after getting into an accident, Right2Drive’s efficient service alleviated a lot of stress
  • It was common for consumers to receive professional service by friendly staff members
  • Many reviewers were surprised to receive a better vehicle than they had initially booked.

Points to consider:

• If you were at fault, you’re not able to qualify for a loan car with Right2Drive

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Accidents happen, and if you need a replacement car, Right2Drive will swiftly provide you with a suitable option. With an overwhelming majority of 5-star reviews, Right2Drive achieved the 2021 ProductReview award for their efficient customer service and easy booking process.