Right2Drive
See the Best Car Rental Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Right2Drive

Pros

Impressive customer service
Easy booking process

Cons

No branch in Canberra

SarahgSydney, NSW

Car was unregistered!

Sarahg

Thank you to your team. I would like to reiterate that the overall service was fantastic including speaking to the other parties insurance company etc. It was only the lack of update I was disappointed with.

KMG
KMGMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and easy to organise

This is a great service...right to drive was easy to deal with, the car I was given was great, it was clean and comfortable and their customer service was outstanding. I would recommend this service to anyone looking for a replacement car whilst repairs are being done to your own car. It was so easy. Thank you right to drive!

Customer Experience MgrRight2DriveSend a private message

Thanks for sharing a review - we appreciate it. Glad to hear you had a great experience with us. Connect with us on Facebook if you like, search Right2Drive Pty Ltd.

Helpful service

Very useful service and the Factors of that when you don't have a car, it helps if you have a reliable car and that is what they provided thanks for that

• Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a better vehicle
John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Overall very good performance.

Met all my expectations , prompt arrival , representative explained every thing clearly, car was clean and representative explained process clearly. Highly recommend this company and uf needed will use them again with out hesitation.

Well done!

The staff I dealt with were very polite and helpful. The replacement car was delivered the day I put in a request. It was clean and in good condition.
As I live in an area with very limited public transport, it was a godsend.

Excellent customer service

We were very happy with the customer service provided by Right to Drive. The vehicle met our needs and a pleasure to drive. Only complaint was the dirty engine and compartment . We would recommend this company to others

Great Service!

Loved the service and response time, great to have companies like Right to drive!. I was worried about how I am going to survive without a car but these guys helped. Much appreciated

Darsh50
Darsh50Perth

Excellent communication channel with these pals

These lads did their best to accommodate us with a car during the entire time the our car was being repaired.
My only issue is that the car delivered, the tires were not inflated properly. But overall I am very satisfied and definitely recommend them.

Denise
DeniseSydney, NSW

Communication could be better

The initial contact with the staff member had me ripping my hair out, i had to repeat and spell everything,while another made it a breeze. Only necessity kept me trying.

• Vehicle TypeMitsubishi ASX
  • Received Booked Vehicle Yes
Customer Experience MgrRight2DriveSend a private message

We are always looking to improve our customer service experience so thank you for your feedback Denise.

Bogdan Szczurowski
Bogdan SzczurowskiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Good support!!

With stressful station after someone damage our car Rigth2Drive come with solution and help out with no car perspective.Customer service was exceptional and easy!Highly recommended .Thank you R2D !Minimum paper work nothing to hard for them.I was given nice clean car to drive until our car was at collision shop.

Customer Experience MgrRight2DriveSend a private message

Thanks for sharing a review - we appreciate it. Glad we were able to help you in your time of need and we thank you in advance for recommending Right2Drive to your friends and family.

Kind Regards, Josh

Under the circumstances it was a very stressless experience

Customer Service was Excellent
There was no Bond
I had no expectations of what to expect in the way of a car .
I was just grateful to have a vehicle to use .
It replaced my car that I used for everyday Driving .

Customer Experience MgrRight2DriveSend a private message

Thanks Lorraine, If you would like to follow us on facebook you can do so here https://www.facebook.com/right2driveptyltd/

leeum
leeumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great option...

Customer service was efficient, the car provided was larger but still met my needs. The entire process worked really well and saved me much time and inconvenience... would recommend Right2Drive anytime.

• Booking Process
  • Vehicle Condition
Customer Experience MgrRight2DriveSend a private message

Thanks Leeum for taking the time to leave a great review.

What a stress reliever

Excellent customer service and I was not expecting such a classy vehicle. The vehicle was mainly used to go to and from work. A pleasure to drive and delivered in a timely fashion.

Chico
ChicoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never heard about this service. Turned out to be awesome

Great for a "not at fault" driver. Drop off and pick up from my place of work. Kia Cerrato was not bad at all. Great conveniencee, when the insurance companies take 1 month to settle claims

Mick RSydney, NSW

Very good service

I didn't hire these guys directly, the OEM of my damaged car did - another story. However, I will say the service and communication from R2D was outstanding - full marks on delivering a top quality car to my driveway and picking it up when I was done with it and got my car back. Can't fault them - and would use them again if needed - though it's one of those things you hope you don't need very often! Cheers.

Mick R

Hi Josh. I'm one of the rarer breed who doesn't have a Facebook account, so no can do, but happy to sing praises here and elsewhere I do connect. Cheers, Mick.

Judy Carey
Judy Careyasked

The car that run into me didn’t stop.I reported it to Rose Bay Police station & gave all the particulars.
I am insured with Youi but unfortunately I’m not eligible for a hire car as they can’t claim on the driver because he didn’t stop.
Am I able to use your service?

gilmay97
gilmay97asked

The vehicle 504BDZ was provided by Zupps while my vehicle is being repaired, you have a 100 km per day limit on travelling, a very poor restraint, it takes more than that for most people to get to work. For your vehicles to be of practical use, we need unrestricted use and travel, other wise we are better of to go elswhere. It is just another rental vehicle, is it not.

John C.
John C.asked

Got a hire car off you people on 1.1. 2020 after being in an accident. After giving the car back I received a fine in the mail dating 30.12 2019 . How do I go about getting out of the fine ? Plus at the time of the fine on the paperwork ( 5.10 am ) I was at work on the 30.12 2019 as I start work at 4am . Can you please help me ? Looking forward to your answer.

Christina
Christina

Get an answer from our members and Right2Drive representatives

Features:

• These cars are only provided to drivers who were not at fault during an accident
  • The hire car is funded by the insurance company of the person who was at fault. If this person refuses to pay, then Right2Drive will not charge you for the rental costs
  • Apply for a loan online and Right2Drive will assess your application and determine your suitability
  • The cars are COVID safe, with fully sterilised interiors and disposable steering wheel covers

Points of praise:

• For those who had booked a car after getting into an accident, Right2Drive’s efficient service alleviated a lot of stress
  • It was common for consumers to receive professional service by friendly staff members
  • Many reviewers were surprised to receive a better vehicle than they had initially booked.

Points to consider:

• If you were at fault, you’re not able to qualify for a loan car with Right2Drive

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Accidents happen, and if you need a replacement car, Right2Drive will swiftly provide you with a suitable option. With an overwhelming majority of 5-star reviews, Right2Drive achieved the 2021 ProductReview award for their efficient customer service and easy booking process.