Right2Drive
See the Best Car Rental Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Right2Drive

Pros

Impressive customer service
Easy booking process

Cons

No branch in Canberra

• Booking Process

• Vehicle Condition
  • Incentivised Review No
  • Received Booked Vehicle Yes
Sarahg

Thank you to your team. I would like to reiterate that the overall service was fantastic including speaking to the other parties insurance company etc. It was only the lack of update I was disappointed with.

Judy Carey
Judy Careyasked

The car that run into me didn’t stop.I reported it to Rose Bay Police station & gave all the particulars.
I am insured with Youi but unfortunately I’m not eligible for a hire car as they can’t claim on the driver because he didn’t stop.
Am I able to use your service?

gilmay97
gilmay97asked

The vehicle 504BDZ was provided by Zupps while my vehicle is being repaired, you have a 100 km per day limit on travelling, a very poor restraint, it takes more than that for most people to get to work. For your vehicles to be of practical use, we need unrestricted use and travel, other wise we are better of to go elswhere. It is just another rental vehicle, is it not.

John C.
John C.asked

Got a hire car off you people on 1.1. 2020 after being in an accident. After giving the car back I received a fine in the mail dating 30.12 2019 . How do I go about getting out of the fine ? Plus at the time of the fine on the paperwork ( 5.10 am ) I was at work on the 30.12 2019 as I start work at 4am . Can you please help me ? Looking forward to your answer.

Christina
Christina

Get an answer from our members and Right2Drive representatives

Features:

• These cars are only provided to drivers who were not at fault during an accident
  • The hire car is funded by the insurance company of the person who was at fault. If this person refuses to pay, then Right2Drive will not charge you for the rental costs
  • Apply for a loan online and Right2Drive will assess your application and determine your suitability
  • The cars are COVID safe, with fully sterilised interiors and disposable steering wheel covers

Points of praise:

• For those who had booked a car after getting into an accident, Right2Drive’s efficient service alleviated a lot of stress
  • It was common for consumers to receive professional service by friendly staff members
  • Many reviewers were surprised to receive a better vehicle than they had initially booked.

Points to consider:

• If you were at fault, you’re not able to qualify for a loan car with Right2Drive

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Accidents happen, and if you need a replacement car, Right2Drive will swiftly provide you with a suitable option. With an overwhelming majority of 5-star reviews, Right2Drive achieved the 2021 ProductReview award for their efficient customer service and easy booking process.