Right2Drive

Pros

• Impressive customer service

• Easy booking process

Cons

• No branch in Canberra

KMG

KMGMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and easy to organise

This is a great service...right to drive was easy to deal with, the car I was given was great, it was clean and comfortable and their customer service was outstanding. I would recommend this service to anyone looking for a replacement car whilst repairs are being done to your own car. It was so easy. Thank you right to drive!

Vehicle TypeInfiniti Q50
Joshua B.Right2Drive

Thanks for sharing a review - we appreciate it. Glad to hear you had a great experience with us. Connect with us on Facebook if you like, search Right2Drive Pty Ltd.

Helpful service

Very useful service and the Factors of that when you don't have a car, it helps if you have a reliable car and that is what they provided thanks for that

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Overall very good performance.

Met all my expectations , prompt arrival , representative explained every thing clearly, car was clean and representative explained process clearly. Highly recommend this company and uf needed will use them again with out hesitation.

Well done!

The staff I dealt with were very polite and helpful. The replacement car was delivered the day I put in a request. It was clean and in good condition.
As I live in an area with very limited public transport, it was a godsend.

Excellent customer service

We were very happy with the customer service provided by Right to Drive. The vehicle met our needs and a pleasure to drive. Only complaint was the dirty engine and compartment . We would recommend this company to others

Great Service!

Loved the service and response time, great to have companies like Right to drive!. I was worried about how I am going to survive without a car but these guys helped. Much appreciated

Darsh50

Darsh50Perth

Excellent communication channel with these pals

These lads did their best to accommodate us with a car during the entire time the our car was being repaired.
My only issue is that the car delivered, the tires were not inflated properly. But overall I am very satisfied and definitely recommend them.

Vehicle TypeKia Cerato
Denise

DeniseSydney, NSW

Communication could be better

The initial contact with the staff member had me ripping my hair out, i had to repeat and spell everything,while another made it a breeze. Only necessity kept me trying.

Joshua B.Right2Drive

We are always looking to improve our customer service experience so thank you for your feedback Denise.

Bogdan Szczurowski

Bogdan SzczurowskiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Good support!!

With stressful station after someone damage our car Rigth2Drive come with solution and help out with no car perspective.Customer service was exceptional and easy!Highly recommended .Thank you R2D !Minimum paper work nothing to hard for them.I was given nice clean car to drive until our car was at collision shop.

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Thanks for sharing a review - we appreciate it. Glad we were able to help you in your time of need and we thank you in advance for recommending Right2Drive to your friends and family.

Find out how Right2Drive compares to other Car Hire Services

Under the circumstances it was a very stressless experience

Customer Service was Excellent
There was no Bond
I had no expectations of what to expect in the way of a car .
I was just grateful to have a vehicle to use .
It replaced my car that I used for everyday Driving .

Vehicle TypeHolden Captiva
Joshua B.Right2Drive

Thanks Lorraine, If you would like to follow us on facebook you can do so here https://www.facebook.com/right2driveptyltd/

leeum

leeumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great option...

Customer service was efficient, the car provided was larger but still met my needs. The entire process worked really well and saved me much time and inconvenience... would recommend Right2Drive anytime.

Vehicle TypeMazda 6
Joshua B.Right2Drive

Thanks Leeum for taking the time to leave a great review.

What a stress reliever

Excellent customer service and I was not expecting such a classy vehicle. The vehicle was mainly used to go to and from work. A pleasure to drive and delivered in a timely fashion.

Chico

ChicoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never heard about this service. Turned out to be awesome

Great for a "not at fault" driver. Drop off and pick up from my place of work. Kia Cerrato was not bad at all. Great conveniencee, when the insurance companies take 1 month to settle claims

Vehicle TypeKia Cerato
Received Booked VehicleNo, I received a worse vehicle

Mick RSydney, NSW

Very good service

I didn't hire these guys directly, the OEM of my damaged car did - another story. However, I will say the service and communication from R2D was outstanding - full marks on delivering a top quality car to my driveway and picking it up when I was done with it and got my car back. Can't fault them - and would use them again if needed - though it's one of those things you hope you don't need very often! Cheers.

Mick R

Hi Josh. I'm one of the rarer breed who doesn't have a Facebook account, so no can do, but happy to sing praises here and elsewhere I do connect. Cheers, Mick.

Choiten

ChoitenPerth, WA

Service professional

Amazing customer service and the car was received was clean and tidy. Have used the car for traveling to work. I didn’t wait for the vehicle too long and the car was delivered within two to three hours after the accident.

Vehicle TypeMazda 3

alex

alexPerth, WA

this was quite a very good experience.

great customer service, didn't have too many choices regarding vehicles! Yes it was nice to have a car! Can feel the difference now being without one!I will recommend by word of mouth to whoever!

S Michailidis

S MichailidisPerth, WA

very efficient and courteous

very efficient and courteous. pick up and delivery was easy. will do business with them anytime. very comfortable vehicle. needed it for shopping, doctors appointments, visiting friends and family. well done

Vehicle TypeMazda 3
Marika B

Marika BSydney, NSW

Perfect standards

A great and excellent service!! Had to wait an extra 15 minutes though from the appointed time but “to accomplish the perfect perfection, a little imperfection helps” ~Dejan Stojanovic~
But other than that, everything was smooth sailing. I would highly recommend right 2 drive to anyone.

Vehicle TypeHyundai Sonata
Happy customer

Happy customerSydney, NSW

The best hire car company i have ever used

This company is great. I used their car for almost five weeks. They dropped the car at me house and picked it up from my house after 5 weeks. I recommend this company. I will definetly use them again and again

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Glad to hear you had a great experience with us. If you would like to help us spread the word you can find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/right2driveptyltd/.

Rhonda.S.

Rhonda.S.North Queensland, QLD

Very handy in a regional area

John C.

John C.asked

Got a hire car off you people on 1.1. 2020 after being in an accident. After giving the car back I received a fine in the mail dating 30.12 2019 . How do I go about getting out of the fine ? Plus at the time of the fine on the paperwork ( 5.10 am ) I was at work on the 30.12 2019 as I start work at 4am . Can you please help me ? Looking forward to your answer.

Christina
Christina

It is very hard to understand this post. If you got the hire car from Right2Drive on the 01.01.2020 and the fine was dated on the 30.12.2019, then the fine is not yours; unless the fine was under your car not the hire car. If any more issue with the fine, then I suggest you contact the people that issued the fine to you. Good Luck!

Hi John,

Thanks for contacting us. In order for us to further investigate, I will need some more details from you. Are you able to please email me your full name and contact details to customercare@right2drive.com.au so I can have someone look into your file and then come back to you with a response?

Doreen S.

Doreen S.asked

driving the right to drive car in a shopping centre yesterday and a 4 wheel drive reversed into me a I as I was stationery a I could not move on waiting for traffic in front of me. Big question what do I do as the other driver was at fault got is details and reporting to police this afternoon. I am so stressed recovering frm my accident last week I am not coping too well. The loan car came from regal crash iin s.a.

Hi Doreen,

Please do not stress about this. Right2Drive has a zero insurance excess which means you can drive our cars with peace of mind. Best thing to do would be to call the branch where you received the vehicle from. Or alternatively, if you would like, I can have our SA manager give you a call to talk you through what will happen next? If so, please email your contact details and any questions you may have to customercare@right2drive.com.au

Andrew

Andrewasked

After another not at fault accident , I applied online with Right2Drive but have had no response after nearly four weeks.I received a reference number by return email so my application has gone through.Because I needed to get a rental car organised as soon as possible , I have gone through another company who have approved a car for me once my car goes into the panel beaters , very disappointed Right2Drive , I thought you were better than that.

Carol
Carol

I applied on line and received call back the following day. Car was delivered to my home that afternoon. Four days later i still could not provide other parties claim number right2drive extended loan for amother fve days at no cost. Fantastic

Joshua B.Right2Drive

Hi Andrew, I am so sorry to hear we didn't get in contact with you once you lodged an application. I would like to investigate why you never heard back from us. If you are able to send your contact details through to customercare@right2drive.com.au I will be able to look into the matter. Kind regards, Josh

Get an answer from our members and Right2Drive representatives

Features:

• These cars are only provided to drivers who were not at fault during an accident
  • The hire car is funded by the insurance company of the person who was at fault. If this person refuses to pay, then Right2Drive will not charge you for the rental costs
  • Apply for a loan online and Right2Drive will assess your application and determine your suitability
  • The cars are COVID safe, with fully sterilised interiors and disposable steering wheel covers

Points of praise:

• For those who had booked a car after getting into an accident, Right2Drive’s efficient service alleviated a lot of stress
  • It was common for consumers to receive professional service by friendly staff members
  • Many reviewers were surprised to receive a better vehicle than they had initially booked.

Points to consider:

• If you were at fault, you’re not able to qualify for a loan car with Right2Drive

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Accidents happen, and if you need a replacement car, Right2Drive will swiftly provide you with a suitable option. With an overwhelming majority of 5-star reviews, Right2Drive achieved the 2021 ProductReview award for their efficient customer service and easy booking process.