Right2Drive
See the Best Car Rental Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Right2Drive

Pros

Impressive customer service
Easy booking process

Cons

No branch in Canberra

Amanda D
Amanda DHunter Region, NSW

Easy to use replacement car service

I needed a car for 3 months as mine was waiting on parts from the smash repairer. I found it to be a great service and would highly recommend using them. The hand over when collecting the car and handing it back was easy. Came to my house and everything has handled with fast and friendly service.

Keep it up guys

Good customer service...Always answers calls quickly and act accordingly.They delivered the car to me and on time.Always checking up on their customers. The process of getting the car is easy and very transparent

Keryn
KerynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional service

Second time user, still great service and so helpful. They match like car for like as I my car was a sedan last time and SUV this time they matched it. Delivered to repair shop where I dropped off my car. Not a issue to extend loan time due to extended repair time.

Christine- Mudgeeraba
Christine- MudgeerabaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service!

Was contacted the next morning after lodging my application. Car delivered right to my house the following day. Keith and his assistant were extremely friendly and helpful. Was able to do my errands and appointments with ease while waiting for my car repairs. Koh was just as friendly and professional when collecting the car. Still waiting on the liable party involved but I have not incurred any costs at this point. Amazing service and will recommend to others!

Toni
Toni

Impeccable Service - A Hidden Gem!!

Very prompt service by Roman. He helped me
and gave me all the information I needed. I emailed the information 6.30pm the night before and due to Roman’s due diligence he organised everything over the phone and I had a vehicle delivered to my door the next day at 1.20pm earlier than expected. He showed empathy and was a delight to talk to making my experience seamless as I was worried about not having transportation. This is a too good to be true moment for the consumers and I would highly recommend this service. Well done and keep it going:)

Fran
FranQueensland

Amazing service

Amazing service. Submitted request and was phoned by a friendly consultant (Shadia) within an hour of submitting the request. Shadia put me on hold to contact the liable party and sorted out everything whilst I remained on the phone. It took her less than 15 minutes to organise everything and by the end of the call, I had a hire car organised to be delivered to my home the following morning. Such a great service!! I incurred absolutely $0 costs. They also cover the excess of the hire car (should I be in another accident) which gave me peace of mind when driving the hire car. Can't recommend this company enough - thank you so much for helping me during such a stressful time!

Angie
AngieSouth East Queensland, QLD

An absolute hero and incredible company

I want to start of by thanking Right2Drive for the most incredible service I have ever had from Roman. I had a terrible experience from my own insurance company and constantly going around in circles since November 2021 and all it took was 1 call to Roman who not only placed me into a hire car but gave me the information and options available that I needed to challenge my insurance company and because of this my insurance company agreed to settle in full. I am the luckiest girl to have spoken to Roman and can’t thank you enough for how you made me feel and that from the moment we spoke that you just wanted to help me. I will recommend this service and Roman to my friends

Robert D.
Robert D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service, great vehicle

My hire was the result of not at fault accident.
Vehicle was delivered promptly to my front door replacing like for like. Used privately used privately......Fantastic customer service from Narellen office.

Vehicle Condition
Simon
SimonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service provided

The service provided was excellent and the staff were extremely helpful. Communication and helpfulness was above and beyond. The car ensured that I was still able to meet my family commitments and get to work. I would strongly recommend Right2drive to all my family and friends.

Happy customer
Happy customerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hassle free excellent service

Could not believe the service - called at 10am and had car delivered to our house same day at 2pm over 60 km from their base. They supplied a SUV as our damaged car was a SUV so like for like. Car was serviced, clean and full of fuel. Friendly, helpful, absolutely no reservation recommending to anyone. Thanks and well done!

Sylvia
SylviaSydney, NSW

I’ll never use another hire company!

The process was so simple, yes a lot of questions to validate your claim but they gave me a car equal to the standard of my car and stayed connected to the repairer, kept updated through the repairs across the 3 months. It was no hassle and I had drop off to my house…. Just amazing the right to drive team! Thank you so much I have recommended and raved to all my friends! if your not at fault go with right to drive 100%

Customer Experience MgrRight2DriveSend a private message

Taking the stress out of accidents

Excellent, friendly efficient customer service. Took the stress and worry re getting to work etc Time management spot on, great courtesy car. I honestly can’t fault them have already promoted to my family, friends and work colleagues

Courtney B.
Courtney B.Perth, WA

Great customer service!

Fast same day service. Car was lovely to drive in and the team at Right To Drive were fantastic. Thank you for helping me get back on my feet after my accident.

RobertJLSydney, NSW

Fantastic Free replacement vehicle after mine was involved in a no fault carpark collision

I was unfortunate enough to be involved in a vehicle collision whilst my car was parked in our workplace carpark. Before you know it, I was contacted by a Right2Drive Rep & explained I would be loaned a replacement vehicle while mine was in for repairs. The replacement vehicle was delivered to my home, some forms filled out, my damaged car driven away. Two weeks later my vehicle was returned to my home, in better condition than prior to the accident I might add, & my replacement vehicle driven away. No hassles with being without a car for 2 weeks, catching public transport, calling taxis, Ubers etc. Would happily recommend Right2Drive to anyone. I viewed my experience as a positive not a negative as one would expect in a crash scenario.

RobertJL

Pleasure to spread the word on your great service.
Many thanks once again.

Bec D.
Bec D.South East Queensland, QLD

No problems, just solutions!!!!! Great Service

Easy and quick to contact, great customer service from the initial contact to the completion of my repairs. Right to drive accidently mixed up my booking date, however the Molendinar crew fixed the error immediately. Quality and clean vehicle, matched the standard of my sporty AUDI TTS. I will definitely recommend this company with high regard, just as it was recommended to me!!! Thanks for a great experience.

John C.
John C.asked

Got a hire car off you people on 1.1. 2020 after being in an accident. After giving the car back I received a fine in the mail dating 30.12 2019 . How do I go about getting out of the fine ? Plus at the time of the fine on the paperwork ( 5.10 am ) I was at work on the 30.12 2019 as I start work at 4am . Can you please help me ? Looking forward to your answer.

Christina
Christina
Doreen S.
Doreen S.asked

driving the right to drive car in a shopping centre yesterday and a 4 wheel drive reversed into me a I as I was stationery a I could not move on waiting for traffic in front of me. Big question what do I do as the other driver was at fault got is details and reporting to police this afternoon. I am so stressed recovering frm my accident last week I am not coping too well. The loan car came from regal crash iin s.a.

Andrew
Andrewasked

After another not at fault accident , I applied online with Right2Drive but have had no response after nearly four weeks.I received a reference number by return email so my application has gone through.Because I needed to get a rental car organised as soon as possible , I have gone through another company who have approved a car for me once my car goes into the panel beaters , very disappointed Right2Drive , I thought you were better than that.

Carol
Carol

I applied on line and received call back the following day. Car was delivered to my home that afternoon. Four days later i still could not provide other parties claim number right2drive extended loan for amother fve days at no cost. Fantastic

Get an answer from our members and Right2Drive representatives

Features:

• These cars are only provided to drivers who were not at fault during an accident
  • The hire car is funded by the insurance company of the person who was at fault. If this person refuses to pay, then Right2Drive will not charge you for the rental costs
  • Apply for a loan online and Right2Drive will assess your application and determine your suitability
  • The cars are COVID safe, with fully sterilised interiors and disposable steering wheel covers

Points of praise:

• For those who had booked a car after getting into an accident, Right2Drive’s efficient service alleviated a lot of stress
  • It was common for consumers to receive professional service by friendly staff members
  • Many reviewers were surprised to receive a better vehicle than they had initially booked.

Points to consider:

• If you were at fault, you’re not able to qualify for a loan car with Right2Drive

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Accidents happen, and if you need a replacement car, Right2Drive will swiftly provide you with a suitable option. With an overwhelming majority of 5-star reviews, Right2Drive achieved the 2021 ProductReview award for their efficient customer service and easy booking process.