Right2Drive

Pros

• Impressive customer service

• Easy booking process

Cons

• No branch in Canberra

Right2Drive - Excellent

Great service, our damaged business ute was replaced the same day!
They offered a great alternate car we could use straight away in our business.
When our car was repaired we simply left their vehicle at the smash repairers!

Mariellen P.

Mariellen P.Perth, WA

Saved my sanity.

I was stuck with out a car for 10 weeks after a car accident, due to repair delays. My brother mentioned Right2Drive at week 2 of 10. I did the Right2Drive online form on the Sunday afternoon and they contacted the next morning to said they would deliver a car at 1pm that afternoon. AND they did. I have the car for the next seven weeks and emailed them the pick up place and time. They called me to confirm and collected the hire car from the smash repairer and I drove home in my car. Every staff member I dealt with was informative and helpful. I recommend them to everyone,

Cecelia C.

Cecelia C.Central Queensland, QLD

Perfect service

The person that brought the car to me was friendly and professional. He knew exactly what he was doing and didn't waste too much of my time. Phone operators too were professional and very helpful. Loan car exceeded my expectation

Excellent service

Professional, courteous and helpful staff. Car was modern and spotlessly clean. The vehicle suited my needs down to the ground. Would not hesitate to recommend their services. Very happy driver.

Sharron Bell

Sharron BellSydney Surrounds, NSW

Back to old fashioned service

Customer service was excellent
All details were handled easily
The vehicle I recieved was the same as mine but the updated model so the changeover was seamless.
I had appointments and obligations to fulfill in the time I had the loan car. It was as comfortable as driving my own car.

Sydcity41

Sydcity41Sydney

Fantastic customer service, professional and friendly. The vehicle was delivered to my residence in a timely manner. The car was as previously agreed upon. The car was a replacement car after a car accident. Highly recommend their services.

Rhonda

RhondaSydney, NSW

A perfect substitute for my vehicle which was in for repairs.

The Customer Service provided by this company was superb! They are efficient, courteous and very clear, concise communicators. The vehicle provided was clean, comfortable, modern and easy to drive. The KIA suited my needs perfectly. Would highly recommend this company.

Roger

RogerSydney, NSW

Effective and customer-care team

Got rental car 2 weeks ago and returned it last week. All the services are very good, from background check to rental car arrangement, I'm very happy for this company service.

THE BEST SERVICE

I highly recommend this service to anyone who's been in an accident. They were quick to assist me with the incident providing me with a car. Helpful, Curtious, Supportive right through my whole ordeal.

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service, Highly Recommend

Good communication, was very quick and easy. Driver met me at the place I was getting my car fixed. The vehicle was even better than I expected, got to drive around in a nice Mercedes for a week and a bit! When my car repair was over I simply called and let them know I would be leaving the car at the repair shop with keys at the reception and they went to pick up the car themselves. Couldn't thank you guys enough!

Kim Williams

Kim WilliamsSydney, NSW

Highly recommend

The process was very easy. A car similar to mine was delivered the same day as promised. Staff were nice and explained the process. Since I was not at fault Right2Drive claimed car hire fees directly from insurer. Exceptional service, exceeded my expectations, highly recommend.

Right2Drive Right2Drive

Very happy with the service

Thank you for great service that provided us . Easy to communicate and very professional service . They gave us the car loan until my car had been fixed . Highly recommend this company

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

Easy!

Everything was easy - from arranging the car, getting it delivered to me and then arranging for the return of it. All I had to do was book online, answer a phone call and provide a few document copies and then refill the fuel tank when I was done with it. It couldn't have been any easier!!

Sandra-Maree

Sandra-Maree Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Service was helpful, quick and caring

Everything met my needs found the company very clear in taking the vechile and care what was required from myself and was dropped off and picked up at my door very satisfied

Peter P.

Peter P.Sydney, NSW

R2D, 5 Star Service!!!

Excellent company!!! Never had a courtesy car before, so I didn’t know what to expect!!! We’re really helpful under a unusual situation dealing with the insurance company!!! Ariel, my contact at R2D was fantastic!!! Would have no problem using or recommending them anytime!!!

gregory banks

gregory banksPerth, WA

Excellent service

R2D dropped the car off within minutes when I need it and very very helpful all through the time I used it and picked it up when they said they would, so great full for them thanks

Received Booked VehicleYes
France

FranceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic experience!

I can not express enough, the amazing experience I had with this company. My car was written off and no fault of my own. No courtesy car with my insurance policy meant I wasn’t able to get to work . They took away all the stress and nothing was a problem. They even gave me an extension until I brought another car. And I ended up buying the same make of vehicle I was given to use , they are good quality cars. Thank you again for your amazing friendly service. I’m definitely recommending your name to friends and work colleagues.

Debbie H.

Debbie H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service

Right to drive made a awful experience easy and less disastrous.
They were there to help at a moments notice right through to the end of the whole procedure.
I would definitely recommend Right to Drive to anyone who found themselves in the unfortunate position of being without their car through no fault of their own.
Thank you.

Mary B

Mary B

Great Service

You made a difficult situation very easy with no anxiety. Thank you I definitely recommend you. Thank you for making my situation so trouble-free and straightforward. The vehicle I was given was great:)

Gavlahh

GavlahhSouth East Queensland, QLD

Personal service!

The service was fast, reliant, friendly and almost personal. From the moment we got in touch to the moment we see the car leave our drive way the entire experience seemed seamless and eradicated an entire section of stress during an already stressful time.

John C.

John C.asked

Got a hire car off you people on 1.1. 2020 after being in an accident. After giving the car back I received a fine in the mail dating 30.12 2019 . How do I go about getting out of the fine ? Plus at the time of the fine on the paperwork ( 5.10 am ) I was at work on the 30.12 2019 as I start work at 4am . Can you please help me ? Looking forward to your answer.

Christina
Christina

It is very hard to understand this post. If you got the hire car from Right2Drive on the 01.01.2020 and the fine was dated on the 30.12.2019, then the fine is not yours; unless the fine was under your car not the hire car. If any more issue with the fine, then I suggest you contact the people that issued the fine to you. Good Luck!

Hi John,

Thanks for contacting us. In order for us to further investigate, I will need some more details from you. Are you able to please email me your full name and contact details to customercare@right2drive.com.au so I can have someone look into your file and then come back to you with a response?

Kind Regards, Josh

Doreen S.

Doreen S.asked

driving the right to drive car in a shopping centre yesterday and a 4 wheel drive reversed into me a I as I was stationery a I could not move on waiting for traffic in front of me. Big question what do I do as the other driver was at fault got is details and reporting to police this afternoon. I am so stressed recovering frm my accident last week I am not coping too well. The loan car came from regal crash iin s.a.

Hi Doreen,

Please do not stress about this. Right2Drive has a zero insurance excess which means you can drive our cars with peace of mind. Best thing to do would be to call the branch where you received the vehicle from. Or alternatively, if you would like, I can have our SA manager give you a call to talk you through what will happen next? If so, please email your contact details and any questions you may have to customercare@right2drive.com.au

Kind Regards, Josh

Andrew

Andrewasked

After another not at fault accident , I applied online with Right2Drive but have had no response after nearly four weeks.I received a reference number by return email so my application has gone through.Because I needed to get a rental car organised as soon as possible , I have gone through another company who have approved a car for me once my car goes into the panel beaters , very disappointed Right2Drive , I thought you were better than that.

Carol
Carol

I applied on line and received call back the following day. Car was delivered to my home that afternoon. Four days later i still could not provide other parties claim number right2drive extended loan for amother fve days at no cost. Fantastic

Right2Drive Right2Drive

Hi Andrew, I am so sorry to hear we didn't get in contact with you once you lodged an application. I would like to investigate why you never heard back from us. If you are able to send your contact details through to customercare@right2drive.com.au I will be able to look into the matter. Kind regards, Josh

Get an answer from our members and Right2Drive representatives

Features:

• These cars are only provided to drivers who were not at fault during an accident
  • The hire car is funded by the insurance company of the person who was at fault. If this person refuses to pay, then Right2Drive will not charge you for the rental costs
  • Apply for a loan online and Right2Drive will assess your application and determine your suitability
  • The cars are COVID safe, with fully sterilised interiors and disposable steering wheel covers

Points of praise:

• For those who had booked a car after getting into an accident, Right2Drive’s efficient service alleviated a lot of stress
  • It was common for consumers to receive professional service by friendly staff members
  • Many reviewers were surprised to receive a better vehicle than they had initially booked.

Points to consider:

• If you were at fault, you’re not able to qualify for a loan car with Right2Drive

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Accidents happen, and if you need a replacement car, Right2Drive will swiftly provide you with a suitable option. With an overwhelming majority of 5-star reviews, Right2Drive achieved the 2021 ProductReview award for their efficient customer service and easy booking process.