Rimmel Lasting Finish 25H Foundation

Rimmel Lasting Finish 25H Foundation

See the Best Face Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Rimmel? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Kaz07
    Kaz07Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A great foundation for freckled skin

I have freckled skin and it is hard to find a foundation that reduces the look of freckles but does not look mask-like. This Rimmel product is very good. I use the one with the silver top (breathable) in soft beige. It gives a finished look without being too heavy. It is very good for mature skin. The SPF is an added bonus.

Lizzilu
    LizziluPerth

brilliant leg cover

My legs have red marks from cuts and abrasions from a lifetime of sport and gardening and I have searched for a few years for a product to cover these. Rimmel Lasting Finish is the answer. My legs stay looking unmarked for as long as I don't remove it with creams or soaps. I have dry skin and think that would help the foundation stay put!! I am delighted with this product. Thank you Rimmel.

Star3
    Star3Queensland

Love this foundation!!

I am age 50 and I really love this foundation, great coverage without feeling heavy, it lasts all day, has a great finish on my skin and even has sunscreen. Probably need to moisturise before applying which I always do. Would highly recommend.

Liv
    LivMelbourne

Not suitable for all skin types

At first i loved this foundation. I didn't like the initial smell it had however i got past this and loved the finish it had on my skin. When summer came around i found that my skin was slightly more oily and even with a mattifying primer it would often slip off my face or become very shiny, quickly.

Face Products

Find out how Rimmel Lasting Finish 25H Foundation compares to other Face Products

CC
    CCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good value foundation, but only okay performance