Rimmel London Magnif'Eyes Mono Eye Shadow

Rimmel London Magnif'Eyes Mono Eye Shadow

See the Best Cosmetic Products for Eyes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Rimmel? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture

xtinesbeautyobsessions
xtinesbeautyobsessions

Amazing Pigmented Eyeshadow

I absolutely love this product this eyeshadow is nice&compact you get alot of uses out of this .It is very pigmented which is something all of us look for before purchasing any eyeshadow well this product will meet your needs .I highly recommend this Rimmel eyeshadow it comes in beautiful shades x
If you want to see any more reviews about Rimmel products:My instagram beauty blog is called: xtines_beauty_obsessions

Purchased in September 2017.

Ease of Application
Fiona Garde
Fiona GardeSydney

Gorgeous

Just gorgeous colour. It goes on easy and then stays in place.
I have to be a bit careful with this sort of thing because I can get sore eyes easily, so the Rimmel works for me.

Nicole
NicoleSydney, NSW

Great product by Rimmel London

It's been a couple of years now that I have started using eyeshadows as eye pencil. The reason is that my eyes are very sensitive and sometimes removing a pencil causes damage to them: redness and/or puffiness.
This Rimmel London Eyeshadow is perfect as eye pencil. I wet the brush and apply some product along my eyelashes line and it stays on all day.
Sometimes I use it as eyeshadow and it's also good.
I am very happy with this product and this Posh Peacock colour is gorgeous, perfect for brown eyes.