Rimskins

See the Best Car Accessories in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rimskins

2.6
Justin
JustinPerth, WA

Do not waste your money

Purchased in November 2021 at Rimskins for $59.95.

Liz G.
Liz G.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service Nil

I bought Rimskins for my car. Confirmed the model of my Car and ordered them. Unfortunately my msg wheels do not allow for rimskins to fit so requested a refund as the pack were unopened. Just got the usual “check our website for returns - they do not refund @ if they do cause of a manufacturing fault they charge 20% restocking fee. Would not deal with this company again and certainly would not recommend.

Purchased in May 2021 for $50.00.

Other Car Accessories

Skin sticks very well as long as you follow instruction :)

So many reviews saying the skin comes off - well not for me after I've had it for a few months now.

You just gotta follow the instruction! Get yourself some acetone from bunnings and clean your rim before application. I've gone through multiple car washes including high-pressure water and had absolutely no problem.

Great work guys! (Are you planning to make green ones by any chance? let me know)

Purchased in January 2021.

LinhVictoria

Rimskins

terrible products and terrible seller (rimskins)... they don't back up their products at all ... save yourself money and buy the $8.99 online and works much better.... you need plastic not rubber as rubber is too soft

Purchased in December 2020 for $56.95.

Liar
Free replacement sure
I have all of your replied emails no free replacement offered

Warranty means nothing!

Bought heaps of skins from them. Rim skin didn’t last long for a number of occasions. I asked them to send one under warranty. No response just completely ignored. Never buy from them ever.

Purchased in June 2020 for $60.00.

nicholas d.Rimskins

Cho we have never received a claim from you, and always default in our customers favour, as Im sure many will attest too. And we have never charged $60 ever! this looks bogus!

Cho S.
Cho S.
Stuart P.
Stuart P.Kambah 2902, ACT

Simple cheap effective

Easy to fit and covered unsightly damage at a fraction of the cost of a professional repair. You must follow the instructions, particularly the heat advice. I'm very pleased with the outcome.

Purchased in July 2020 at eBay for $56.99.

Mario T.
Mario T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect product

Am on my 2nd set now, as they were removed fitting new tyres. I really dont know how some people say this is a bad product! This is an awesome product! Just follow the instructions, easy as...
Had my first set on for 45000kms, never came loose whatsoever, sticks perfectly and yes they do protect your rims. Obviously if you're gonna hit a curb at 30km/hr it wont. Hit a curb a few times when parking, protected the rim and didnt even came off...
This is a great product!

Purchased at Rimskins for $55.00.

Thanks Mario
Less than 1% of our sales is a problem and most of them fail to follow the instructions, it's just a very loud 1%. We are very proud of our "little wonder product" and love hearing from our customers.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
sean

Absolute Trash Product and "Company"

I just wanted to let you all know to stay clear, do not waste your money. Read all the other review and you will see for yourself! Here is why. Basically they don't stick. I purchased the Acetone and prepped the wheels for hours like the Nicholas said, followed ALL INSTRUCTIONS, and within 2 days they fell off. Absolutely let down after wasting so much money on what coasts about a dollar to make. I have not been offered a refund or a replacement.

Purchased for $60.00.

nicholas d.Rimskins

Claims he purchased from Autobahn, we gave free replacements even though he did NOT follow the instructions and made all sorts of threats and had no receipt. Now he wants a second set and outright lies about our service!!!! RimSkins

nicholas d.Rimskins

Clearly don't like it when your bullying doesn't work Sean, are you still denying we gave you free product and help on how to clean them properly ?? If you don't have a receipt, you can't make a claim.

tonyo
tonyoAU

Dont stick to rim

Followed the instructions and one feel off with 20 mins of 1st drive the other 10 mins complete waste of money. Look great if they stuck on the rim. Save your money

Purchased in July 2019 at eBay for $56.00.

Jack H.
Jack H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

I must admit I was somewhat dubious about the quality of adhesion of this product, after reading some less than positive reviews.
That said, the ‘KEY’ is making sure your rims are crystal clean, and the product works well and as described.
I made the mistake of not filing/grinding back deep gutter rash on one wheel and paid the price of having to purchase another (single) strip to correct my error.
All in all, the product is excellent.
I have had several enquiries as to how and where I purchased this great product.
I was at a loss when I was told it would cost me over $120 per wheel to repair.
Until I found Rimskins!

Purchased in July 2019.

Tom
TomGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't Bother

One word "PATHETIC". A total nightmare to deal with. Never again after being promised to receive a refund after sending back their faulty product. Surely customers are their after thought.

Purchased in July 2018 for $60.00.

Csc
CscMelbourne

Complete garbage

Don't waste your money on these pieces of crap they stick and look good for about a week then they lose their stick where they join and start falling off they also pull the clear coat off your rims and when you contact them about it they try and blame your rims and don't accept any responsibility and are very rude to deal with

nicholas d.Rimskins

don't stick, but pull off the clear coat? Really!!!

Loverimskins
LoverimskinsCanberra

Horrible to deal with

Product is of poor quality i did not even attempted to put it on . Rubber is tacky tape wont stick seller very hostile and rude. Asked for a refund after returning in new unused box . Unfortunately got a rude unhelpful response and have to claim thru PayPal. Please don't waste your money.

RimSkins anyone?

Dk78
Dk78Melbourne

Didn't even stick on application

I tried to apply rimskins on my SRT. Following instructions on the video. The first 15 cm stuck then it started peeling off on its own. Didn't even start trying on the other three. Waste of money. BTW. I'm a stonemason, good with my hands and instructions.

If rimskins wants to put their money where their mouth is... they are welcome to prove me wrong.

Please see above!!
Bring the car to us and we will happily fit a free set. More than half a million people can't be wrong.