Rimskins

Rimskins

See the Best Car Accessories in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rimskins

2.7

guitaradam2000
guitaradam2000

Thought they were good, until I actually needed them

Bought these for my mini cooper after getting the wheels refurbished. Thought they looked good, they stuck well - after through prep cleaning. So decided to use them for my new Subaru Levorg. Just come back from the McDonald's drive through where I clipped the curb at 2km/h (stop-start drive through speeds). First time I've actually needed them to their their job and they failed miserably. As other's have noticed, they just peel off, and the wheel still gets damaged. Waste of money.

GrantW
GrantWasked

Hi there Rimskins
I have purchased a couple of sets of your grey rimskins, one for my car and another as a gift.
I have been very happy with mine and they have saved me a couple of times for sure.
I am however having troubles with them all starting to come unstuck on all my wheels, not just the ones where they were knocked.
I read in some of your replies regarding this issue that you would fit them properly if we came in?
I'm happy to buy another set but would really appreciate help installing them properly so I'm wondering if this is possible in Sydney NSW?

Please let me know asap

Cheers
GrantW

Neil T.
Neil T.asked

Hi, did you receive my purchase order for Silver Rimskins? I had ordered before. from Auckland. Thanks. Please send reply email.

Get an answer from our members and Rimskins representatives