Rimskins

See the Best Car Accessories in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rimskins

2.6

Skin sticks very well as long as you follow instruction :)

So many reviews saying the skin comes off - well not for me after I've had it for a few months now.

You just gotta follow the instruction! Get yourself some acetone from bunnings and clean your rim before application. I've gone through multiple car washes including high-pressure water and had absolutely no problem.

Great work guys! (Are you planning to make green ones by any chance? let me know)

Purchased in January 2021.

Stuart P.
Stuart P.Kambah 2902, ACT

Simple cheap effective

Easy to fit and covered unsightly damage at a fraction of the cost of a professional repair. You must follow the instructions, particularly the heat advice. I'm very pleased with the outcome.

Purchased in July 2020 at eBay for $56.99.

Other Car Accessories

guitaradam2000
guitaradam2000

Thought they were good, until I actually needed them

Bought these for my mini cooper after getting the wheels refurbished. Thought they looked good, they stuck well - after through prep cleaning. So decided to use them for my new Subaru Levorg. Just come back from the McDonald's drive through where I clipped the curb at 2km/h (stop-start drive through speeds). First time I've actually needed them to their their job and they failed miserably. As other's have noticed, they just peel off, and the wheel still gets damaged. Waste of money.

Mario T.
Mario T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect product

Am on my 2nd set now, as they were removed fitting new tyres. I really dont know how some people say this is a bad product! This is an awesome product! Just follow the instructions, easy as...
Had my first set on for 45000kms, never came loose whatsoever, sticks perfectly and yes they do protect your rims. Obviously if you're gonna hit a curb at 30km/hr it wont. Hit a curb a few times when parking, protected the rim and didnt even came off...
This is a great product!

Purchased at Rimskins for $55.00.

Thanks Mario
Less than 1% of our sales is a problem and most of them fail to follow the instructions, it's just a very loud 1%. We are very proud of our "little wonder product" and love hearing from our customers.

Car Accessories

Find out how Rimskins compares to other Car Accessories

Jack H.
Jack H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

I must admit I was somewhat dubious about the quality of adhesion of this product, after reading some less than positive reviews.
That said, the ‘KEY’ is making sure your rims are crystal clean, and the product works well and as described.
I made the mistake of not filing/grinding back deep gutter rash on one wheel and paid the price of having to purchase another (single) strip to correct my error.
All in all, the product is excellent.
I have had several enquiries as to how and where I purchased this great product.
I was at a loss when I was told it would cost me over $120 per wheel to repair.
Until I found Rimskins!

Purchased in July 2019.

Excellent Product

Since putting these on my wife's car, accurate parking doesn't matter so much. Should have invented these years ago. Provides protection against gutter damage and gives you peace of mind. Easy to fit, looks good and now I don't have to worry about parking issues. Great product, saves lots of arguments...

nicholas d.Rimskins

Thank you Roy, some people are better at following instructions than others.

Great Product

Does exactly what it says. I had a problem installing them so I contacted Rimskins, they were prompt and very helpful. I can't believe they have bad reviews. If they are installed properly and according to the instructions then they should last forever. Fantastic customer service would highly recommend it.

nicholas d.Rimskins

Thank you Emad, very proud of our little ozzie invention.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Andreas88
Andreas88Melbourne

Follow instructions! Then awesome

They do exactly what they claim to and they do it well. East to fit. They look amazing! If you follow the instructions and take care when fitting they don't come off. Scrapped against a bluestone curb and they broke yes. But no gutter rash. Can't complain about that. Cheap, easy, awesome! Highly recommend for gutter rash protection and for the look.

Thanks Andreas88

Other Car Accessories

Tris I.
Tris I.Melbourne

Great idea, great product, very happy repeat customer

Thanks Tris

Car Accessories

Find out how Rimskins compares to other Car Accessories

Rimskins are awesome!!!!!!!!!!

I have had these fitted to my pride & joy for over 3 years & have gutter bashed my wheels on several occasions but the rimskins protected the rim from damage. I have had to replace one rimskin due to a very large impact & grind on the kerb but there is a spare one in pack so all was good

GrantW
GrantWasked

Hi there Rimskins
I have purchased a couple of sets of your grey rimskins, one for my car and another as a gift.
I have been very happy with mine and they have saved me a couple of times for sure.
I am however having troubles with them all starting to come unstuck on all my wheels, not just the ones where they were knocked.
I read in some of your replies regarding this issue that you would fit them properly if we came in?
I'm happy to buy another set but would really appreciate help installing them properly so I'm wondering if this is possible in Sydney NSW?

Please let me know asap

Cheers
GrantW

Neil T.
Neil T.asked

Hi, did you receive my purchase order for Silver Rimskins? I had ordered before. from Auckland. Thanks. Please send reply email.

Get an answer from our members and Rimskins representatives