Rimskins

See the Best Car Accessories in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rimskins

2.6
Justin
JustinPerth, WA

Do not waste your money

Purchased in November 2021 at Rimskins for $59.95.

Liz G.
Liz G.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service Nil

I bought Rimskins for my car. Confirmed the model of my Car and ordered them. Unfortunately my msg wheels do not allow for rimskins to fit so requested a refund as the pack were unopened. Just got the usual “check our website for returns - they do not refund @ if they do cause of a manufacturing fault they charge 20% restocking fee. Would not deal with this company again and certainly would not recommend.

Purchased in May 2021 for $50.00.

LinhVictoria

Rimskins

terrible products and terrible seller (rimskins)... they don't back up their products at all ... save yourself money and buy the $8.99 online and works much better.... you need plastic not rubber as rubber is too soft

Purchased in December 2020 for $56.95.

Liar
Free replacement sure
I have all of your replied emails no free replacement offered

Warranty means nothing!

Bought heaps of skins from them. Rim skin didn’t last long for a number of occasions. I asked them to send one under warranty. No response just completely ignored. Never buy from them ever.

Purchased in June 2020 for $60.00.

nicholas d.Rimskins

Cho we have never received a claim from you, and always default in our customers favour, as Im sure many will attest too. And we have never charged $60 ever! this looks bogus!

Cho S.
Cho S.

sean

Absolute Trash Product and "Company"

I just wanted to let you all know to stay clear, do not waste your money. Read all the other review and you will see for yourself! Here is why. Basically they don't stick. I purchased the Acetone and prepped the wheels for hours like the Nicholas said, followed ALL INSTRUCTIONS, and within 2 days they fell off. Absolutely let down after wasting so much money on what coasts about a dollar to make. I have not been offered a refund or a replacement.

Purchased for $60.00.

nicholas d.Rimskins

Claims he purchased from Autobahn, we gave free replacements even though he did NOT follow the instructions and made all sorts of threats and had no receipt. Now he wants a second set and outright lies about our service!!!! RimSkins

nicholas d.Rimskins

Clearly don't like it when your bullying doesn't work Sean, are you still denying we gave you free product and help on how to clean them properly ?? If you don't have a receipt, you can't make a claim.

tonyo
tonyoAU

Dont stick to rim

Followed the instructions and one feel off with 20 mins of 1st drive the other 10 mins complete waste of money. Look great if they stuck on the rim. Save your money

Purchased in July 2019 at eBay for $56.00.

Tom
TomGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't Bother

One word "PATHETIC". A total nightmare to deal with. Never again after being promised to receive a refund after sending back their faulty product. Surely customers are their after thought.

Purchased in July 2018 for $60.00.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Ngoc D
Ngoc DMelbourne

Works well !

Works well take a bit of time to prep the wheels but once done, they're pretty solid. I think it's better to clean and prep the wheels on a hot day to ensure that there are no water residue left behind to ensure the 3M bond properly.

One of them got loose (my mistake the first time) and was smacking against the body work, lucky the material quite soft & flexible so there were no damages to the body work.

I've tried using eBay version prior however the tape provided was subpar and would completely peel off in a week.

The most annoying part maybe leftover glue residue ? Maybe Rimskins can include a removal wipe as well that would be awesome !

Csc
CscMelbourne

Complete garbage

Don't waste your money on these pieces of crap they stick and look good for about a week then they lose their stick where they join and start falling off they also pull the clear coat off your rims and when you contact them about it they try and blame your rims and don't accept any responsibility and are very rude to deal with

nicholas d.Rimskins

don't stick, but pull off the clear coat? Really!!!

Loverimskins
LoverimskinsCanberra

Horrible to deal with

Product is of poor quality i did not even attempted to put it on . Rubber is tacky tape wont stick seller very hostile and rude. Asked for a refund after returning in new unused box . Unfortunately got a rude unhelpful response and have to claim thru PayPal. Please don't waste your money.

Wiffa
WiffaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Read the instructions

Have been using them for a couple of years now.
As they state in the blurb won't protect at speed >5km/h impact fairly correct.
Apply in above 15c.
They stick fine just leave to dry at least 2hrs after using the supplied wipes, then wipe the rim with a dry clean dry cloth (towel) to make sure.
When sticking push down with thumb as you stick them on, after doing the entire wheel & trimming the ends a small bit of dishing washing on your thumb then push hard whilst rotating around the rimskin.
Don't drive for at least 23hrs to give the glue time to cure.

nicholas d.Rimskins

The secret is follow the instructions, use solvent to clean first.

RimSkins anyone?

Dk78
Dk78Melbourne

Didn't even stick on application

I tried to apply rimskins on my SRT. Following instructions on the video. The first 15 cm stuck then it started peeling off on its own. Didn't even start trying on the other three. Waste of money. BTW. I'm a stonemason, good with my hands and instructions.

If rimskins wants to put their money where their mouth is... they are welcome to prove me wrong.

Please see above!!
Bring the car to us and we will happily fit a free set. More than half a million people can't be wrong.

They don't work

Just hit a gutter whilst parking, literally just rolling, the rimskins tore off and my mag is scratched there crap. Buyer beware. I would never invest in this product again. I was dismayed that it ripped in half rap crap production am
So upset I invested in these. Crap.

nicholas d.Rimskins

Great idea, terrible product.