Rinnai C Series HSNCS25B (2.5kW)

Rinnai C Series HSNCS25B (2.5kW)

MPN: HSNCS25B
4.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Split System Air Conditioners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rinnai

1 review
  • Heating / Cooling Speed
Ishkaa
IshkaaAU

Works well.

Aircon stopped cooling within a year and Rinnai finally sent out a service technician to see what the issue was. I am embarrassed to say the head unit was clogged up. I have always had our aircons cleaned every 2 years and was shocked to see how bad it was after less than a year. It is our main bedroom aircon and I also run a Philips Air Purifier 3 times a week in the room. I also vacuum every second day. The technician was lovely when I told him I was ashamed as I never thought it would be that bad in such a short time. So I have learnt a lesson and from now on I will have a good look with a torch after removing the fin.

Purchased in March 2020 for $1,400.

Rinnai
Rinnai A.RinnaiSend a private message
Rinnai
Rinnai A.RinnaiSend a private message

Hi Ishkaa, thanks for the updated review, we are glad to hear the technician was able to resolve the matter for you and you can now enjoy many more years of service from your unit.

Rinnai Australia